//ArrowChat Code

Thread: any one on here from upstate ny that wants a riding buddy

--

any one on here from upstate ny that wants a riding buddy

lol hey just wondering if theer was any one on heer from upstate ny that wants to do soem riding in the warm weather. the toun i live in has one large sand pit and 2 huge dune hill and power lines to ride on. and a coupl eof other awsoem places to go riding maybe can meat up some time. all we have out heer is rednecks on there polarises all the time only ounce and a great wile ill find a banshee to mess with ware i live.
    looking for a TRI-Z 250 to restore at the moment

LONG LIVE THE 2 STROKES !!!

--
    I'm in Oswego NY. It is about 1 hour north of Syracuse. Let me know, I am up for a ride as soon as hunting season is over.

MIK6 / Mike
    TECATE RIDER, HASPIN SURVIVOR!!
    Trikefest 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and beyond
    RAFFAs Ice-fest 09, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15
    Pensyltucky 09, 12, 13, 14, 15
    New England Ride 4/13

--

cool

yeah man same here ill go riding
    we will have to met soem time and go riding i see u have a tecate (spelling) that will do very well over here

kwit is offline First Time Rider Arm chair racerNew to the board
    --

hey man

are u talkin aobut the spencerport dunes?????.. kuz theres powerlines right next to them .i live in the town of gates.. what kind of bike do u have?

--
    Hey Brian....Ive heard that on Dec 13th there is going to be an atv run to benifit poor people in the parrishville area....supposedly $5 admission or a toy or canned food....supposedly starts at the highway dept. at noon...Have you heard anything?

--
    hmm there is alot of stuff going on about getting canned food for the poor ill have to look into that. also i own an 85 tri z 250 . i want to get a bunch of riding buddys together for this spring and summer i alwase love going riding with other peeps on machines other then polarises allthow they are welcome to but it getts a little boring to me cause i like to get competitive.

--

Spelling

You guys don't spell very good.
    I have a large collection of outdoor equipment, ATV and MC parts, etc., and I like to trade. Also - If anyone needs special things made, I can make it. And if you have a broken part I can definitely fix it for you.

--
    guys, there is a group ride this june at tug hill. the ride is hosted by www.bluetraxx.com

anyone that wants to join can. last year I drove from Michigan and I felt that it was worth it.

it would be nice to see some trikes on the ride

you can read all about it at:

http://www.bluetraxx.com/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=22

later
    -Jim
    02 raptor

01 lakota sport

85/86 tri-z

--
    Hey Brian, don't forget that I'm right here in Norwood. My bike is in need of repair but I'll getb that taken care of soon. Bike runs good. Just more or less cosmetic problems. In fact I stayed at camp in Sylvan Falls last night. That would be a great place for us to meet up and ride from. Keep in touch and we'll do this. I want to go back to the pit across from the soap factory.
    '85 225DR...'85 200E Yamahauler...'83 YT125(complete engine rebuild)...'82 & '81YT125 for parts...'80ATC110

--

If I can get there..........

I have my old but still bad 1985 250r torn down. Forks, Rear shock, brakes, carb. with me in Louisville, KY for a rebuild. Will be heading back to NY for a rebuild of the "R"

Would love to ride the Tug Hill region this June. Have been there many of times! :shock:
    1985 250r ATC

--
    Hey guys, i live near buffalo...kinda. I was wondering where all the good spots to ride are, anybody know? I used to just ride on and around my land, but i just bought a 200X and an 86 tecate might be on the way, so im looking for some more serious trails and stuff. thanks
    Joe

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //