//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 2002 Honda 400EX quad, Just need a best tips from on aftermarket parts soon

--

2002 Honda 400EX quad, Just need a best tips from on aftermarket parts soon

Hello everyone,
    I have A 2002 honda sportrax 400EX quad.
    I am looking and am going to order brand new in couple of aftermarket parts to protect my qaud soon in fall, one month from now.

1) Full alum. skid plates. AC plates? or DG plates? any other best skid plates out there?

2) Front PRM desert bumper

3) which is best to buy for nerf bars? AC, or moose, DG, etc???

that all i need to know, help me out and before i buy those stuffs on ebay all new and will install to my sweet mint 400EX quad.
    Thanks Kevin

--
    I would recomend Pro Armor bumpers and skid plates. there nerfs are good also.

I have a pro armor bull horn front bumper on my 400ex/250r It's a nice heavy duty one.
    JASON LISKEY

1985 atc 250r ---- finsh line axle,.fmf exhaust and rictor privateer silencer, prm grab bar.
    2008 KTM 525xc quad ----- HMF exhaust, HRE chromoly stem,
    86 trx 250r --- with after market chromoly frame and everything else done to it
    01 400ex --- with 86 trx 250r motor
    87 250x + 93 300ex both 350x powered
    2 = 86 atc 350x's
    86 atc 250r
    83 atc 185s --- from retired guy not ridden since 87
    Bandito framed 110 with 85 motor and yellow us90 fenders + tank

--
    sounds like a nice stuffs to put it on quad, looks like i will go with some pro armor products and install onto to my quad

--
    whatever you do, NEVER get nerf bars that are pinched between the foot peg and the frame. i have witnessed to many foot pegs brake off for a number of reasons when using this kind of nerfs. stick to the kind that bolt to the front or back of the foot peg or the kind that come with foot pegs made into the nerf.
    TPC Trikes Are Awesome

--
    what product line from these Nerf bars? what brand name are they? I was thinking to buy chrome ALBA nerf bars, they are nice.. plus AC nerf bars looks sick too.

--
    I have a 440ex. Truly a beast. From my experience the 440 is soo relible. It's got a trinity exhaust,(and ever motor upgrade possible) ac nerfbars, I've put prob 100 hours on it. Not easy half throttle hours, full throttle nonstop for an entire day and it always runs fine!

--
    Mine is 400ex all original motor & still runs good and has about 125 hrs on it so far, it has a full aftermarket exhaust on it with Youshirua, jetted kit, shock wearcovers, Vector handlebar, K&N air filter, Air shrouds on it.... Next will be to install in with Nerf bars, a full skid plates.

--
    just be carefull getting info from ATV riders on the 400EX. there is alot of bad info there for this bike. just thought i would mention it.
    TPC Trikes Are Awesome

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //