//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My banshee

--
    did you think of the vin # yet

--
    It's a cool little quad and you can have fun on them, just not a Banshee. Hopefully you didn't pay Banshee price if you recently bought it.

Rob

--
    lol i had one them banshee wanna be blasters. they are pettty but ride like a brick on wheels. you have no idea what ya do, prob paid like 2K for a spray bombed kids bike.

--
    Gunter glieben glauchen globen

The Good:
    1985 1/2 Tri-Z - Daily Rider - Pretty much stock ( wink )
    1985 1/2 Tri-Z - Custom Black & Gold, Top mount plastic tank, custom 3D printed airbox, Banshee shock
    1985 Tri-Z - Rider restore in process

The Bad:
    1988 TRX250R with 86 ATC 250R Motor and Swinger - Screamer!

The Ugly:
    1993-ish Banshee / 2003 Motor by VSR in Belding, MI - Duner Fun!!
    2000-ish Banshee / Motor by RDZ Racing in Fowlerville, MI - Another Duner!

300rman is offline My other user 3WW ID was Nitebiker07. Teaching quads a lesson
    --
    Exactly. This guy is a troll. 6 posts total, 3 in this thread.....

--
    I paid 600 for it , whats a troll?

--
    Brutal!! Nwolf, thanks for the laugh. Hang it up and go here: www.blasterforum.com

--
    Alright, you don't SERIOUSLY think it's a banshee, do you? You've GOT to be pulling our leg, right?

If so, HAhahahaha!

If not, ouch.

$600 isn't too bad for a nice Blaster like that, but they are anything from rare, probably the most commons non-chinese quad ever made. Do a few performance mods on it if it's stock and they are a fun little quad to ride trails on, and do some light racing. But in ZERO way comparable to a banshee except for the color.
    This is my trike. There are many like it but this one is mine. My trike is my best friend, and it is my life. I must master it as I must master myself. My trike without me is useless. Without my trike, I am useless. I must ride my trike true. My trike and I know that what counts is not the amount of miles we ride, but the time we ride together. My trike is human in it's own ways, therefore I will learn it as my brother. I will learn it's weaknesses, it's strengths, it's parts, and it's soul.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //