//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Very short video

Toledo_Tommy is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

Very short video

Me at Bundy hill offroad park today climbing the pea stone hill on my Banshee . Did i say climbing ? I meant to say flying up the hill . lol

--
    Is that what they consider a hillclimb in Ohio? I'm not crapping on you I know the state is pretty flat

Beerside is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    In California we would call that a Mole Hill. Haha, Just kidding. Looks awesome!!

Toledo_Tommy is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Thats what they call a hill climb in Jerome , Michigan at Bundy Hill Offroad park . It's only about a 100 ft. hill i know but it's one of the biggest at the park. I wish there were some bigger ones , i know i'm not breaking records. lol

--
    The hill is alot bigger than it looks in the video , the terrain there can get pretty scarey ( its a corey ). Here is a picture taken from the top of a hill there so you can see the landscape. Other picture was taken last year there of me on my 87 Banshee going off a small jump.

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    The western half of Ohio is relatively flat.
    However go east and south and you find these.

Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

--

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //