//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Florida Trikers, Where are you?

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries

Florida Trikers, Where are you?

I've noticed theres a couple people around here from FLA, I'm wondering if theres anymore, and where you guys are at?

Florida Trikers

I am here in the Ft. Lauderdale area.... just been busy with all the summer time south florida activities for a while.
    1985 250sx

Bart

Ft Lauderdale here

I am here in ft Lauderdale as well. I need to run across Bart's path one day since we are in the same town. I am actually in Davie to be exact.

i live in rockledge. it is right between cocoa and melbourne on a map its a little town. where do yall go riding? i ride out at the black whole. it is DEEEEp mud it is awsome to screem over the mud on my 200x abd then watch a truck get stuck in the same mud whole kyle

cmracer15 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --

florida riders

i live in a lil town called auburndale. its close to tampa. we use to have about 10 acres by my house to ride all are atv's and dirtbikes. but then some rich dumba$$ had to buy it off the city and now he fenced the whole thing off and is making a housing development out of it. so now the cops have their hands full chasing a bunch of punk kids (as they call us) on their quads,trikes,dirtbikes all over the streets and they get mad when they get left in the dust by somthing 1/8 their size...lol
    3 racing gokart's
    02 Kawasaki ultra 150 jetski
    02 kawasaki 1100 DI jetski

Howard is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Im from Pensacola Fl and go back often just checking in and seeing were you guys are from.
    Later, Howard

Curtis-Tecate3 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Miami Florida here...

Curtis.
    I love anything with an engine except a lawnmower...
    1986 Tecate and original owner of a 1985 200X.
    3 wheeling since 1975.

--
    Northwest Florida here, no trikes yet, but I have a couple of 4-wheelers and have owned quite a few other machines. I'm getting ready to pick up an 86 250r ATC. It's not in very good shape but I hope to get it runnin and lookin' good!!

--

fla riders

I live in deltona.central fla.I do most of my riding in the ocala national forest.I have a 84 250r 85 250sx.my kid has a yt60 trizinger.always looking for people to ride with.
    83 250r,85 250sx,85 yt60,85 350x

looking for those spots

There is a lot of riding out there you just have to find it before the law shuts it down.

-Been to Ft. Lauderdale- McNab, Oakland park and the turnpike.
    -Been in West Palm- Ketchman area, the Squares, Okeechobee woods
    and even the Towers off bee line hwy.
    -The trails off 95 and Boca Raton are ok for a short course with a lot of big burms and some nice wooooopppppsss.
    -Nice spot in Ft. Myers off burnt store road.
    -Ocala woods is lots of riding but bring the GPS after dark.
    -Lake Okeechobee has a few places The Praire and the Guave patch.
    -Ft Pierce has some stuff by the power lines off 95 that are pretty nice.
    -Croom is OK but a lot of woopss and it's crowded (and who wants to pay to go riding anyway)There are some trails west of there that have a good varity, don't cost any $$ and there is couple springs that are nice to cool off in.

I'm always looking for new places to ride. I usually find out from locals or look for the trails and duck in with the truck before hauling the bike out. Most of the time it's anywhere from 30 minute to 2 hour drive to get to some of these places.

The biggest problem is that about the time you get use to an area the cops come in and shut it down. Which most of the time is because people are trashing the area. Can't say that I blame them some of the time. Just wish people would take home there trash and maybe we wouldn't get such a bad rap.

C-ya on the trail
    Tim-Bob

Mike Fort Laud is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    yep
    I would rather have a sister in a whorehouse,than a brother with a quad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still walking the "Tightrope"

HypnotizeMindz is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

florida riders

I'm in Homestead Florida
    30 minutes south of Miami
    we've had 2 out of 3 main places shut down
    now we ride wherever we can

--
    I'm in miami.

Hypnotize and Curtis, where do you ride?

HypnotizeMindz is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

florida trikers

i ride down here at a place called the "hump", it's an area of massive trails & mud.. like the everglades. it's a huge state-owned area, and they said we can ride there, but 'stay off the road'

we used to ride at the steel bridge, but the state took it over, and it making that a natural area, letting nature take over

there's a track down here in homestead, a MX track that they let us ride our trikes on to race, we just have to sign a release form, incase we get hurt, we cant sue them

i'm away from the big city enough that we can ride just about anywhere we want, except for the neighborhoods

--
    I've been to that track, do they let you ride 3 wheelers on it? If so I will hang up my trx250r and rip it up on my atc125m.

Where is this Hump?

Right now we go to the levy off of Krome, lots of people there on the weekends.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //