//ArrowChat Code

Thread: well....I bought another 400ex tell me about 2 smokin it!

--

well....I bought another 400ex tell me about 2 smokin it!

so I picked up another 400ex I aded a old truck project for it so its cool, needs a stator I know the owner hes legit. anyway I decided to stop looking for a 250r in the price range I want to buy so this is fine but I do want to put a smoker in it. I looked at the service honda kit but they dont just sell engine mounts and such to make it work I guess im all on my own. I know its been done a bunch but does anyone have any pics or done one themselfs? CR 250s' are cheap and pletiful and im not worried about a lighting coil. Ill post pics tomorow after I pic it up

--
    heres the service honda link if you dont know what its about.

http://servicehonda.com/service.html

--
    Ahhhhh,,have you ever enjoyed a Stock machine??!! lol .. sounds like a fun project..

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atc007 View Post
    Ahhhhh,,have you ever enjoyed a Stock machine??!! lol .. sounds like a fun project..

is any stock machine enjoyable?.....havnt found one yet

im going to get this 400ex runnning first then sell the motor with all carb/electricles/ exhaust hopefully that will get me enought to get a cr

--
    My brother has a REX (R motor in a EX) I'll try to get him to get some pics of the motor mounts if thats what you want.
    80s......185 atc, Yamaha tri-moto 200, 85 200x with tons of work
    90s......89 Suzuki quad racer 250 (raced 250 A class for 6 years, late 90s.. custom framed 250x with long travel shocks and a built 350x motor.... built Honda 110
    00s...... chomeoly framed 350 RX with all the goodies (thanks to my bro)
    2012.....Replaced the 350x motor for a 444cc YZ426
    WWW.HREATV.COM

--
    I very much enjoy a stock 250Es,250EX,Outty 800,,,But.........they're much better after they're tweaked : )

--
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIGIN View Post
    My brother has a REX (R motor in a EX) I'll try to get him to get some pics of the motor mounts if thats what you want.

any and all would be sweet swinging

--
    I would find a cr motor. I had a 400ex with a 2005 kx250 motor.. She really moved!

--
    im thinking CR as well. here is the ugly beast that I picked up

taking it tomorow to steam wash it thourly, allready ordered another stator for it so ill get it going take a bunsh of pics and vids of it running then off to the choppin blocks for the drivetrain!

it gets no love from even the getgo

everything is there but a bad handlebar switch and a junk silencer.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //