//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 86 tecate TT build

--
    Wow. Polish looks great. I like the white frame too. This one is going to be a beauty! Are those the green daystar 69 boots?
    86 KXT250B1 (4)
    87 KXT250B2
    85 ATC250R
    85 ATC350X
    84 ATC200S
    87 Banshee
    96 ZX7R

murfman is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by 86T3 View Post
    I forgot to put up some before pics. nstyle- it will be very easy to keep clean it won't be ridden. haha

I am looking for a a set of 8" blue duro tires like are on in the first pic. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I just spotted this website, and remembered this post
    http://www.atvsalvage.com/whl&tire.htm

--
    I am really digging this trike, especially the white frame.

--
    The white frame is sweet, makes me want to get started on my 87!

Anyone bought from atvsalvage.com? Can't seem to find any contact info on the site.

--
    I called and emailed, they're hooked up to a parts inventory or something. They guy i talked to was no help, he said that that website hadn't been updated and didn't want to check for me. Thanks for the tip though murfman. The boots are daystar mx. The box says factory replica fork boots, don't see 69 anywhere though. Thanks for the comments guys. I'm going to be out of town for a little bit but i'll have some updates when i get back.

--
    That is beautiful. We can never have enough restored Tecates. It is always nice to see another one getting some love.

--
    Anymore progress on this one?

--
    A real beauty in the making!
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    I'm still waiting on a few parts to get painted and i'm also polishing a few small parts. I'm kinda holding out for some blue duro tires also. I'll get some updated pics as soon as i make any progress. Thanks for asking though, i probably needed a little push.

--
    This is gonna be a sick looking ride man, love it!!!! Cant wait for more pics, that polish is saaweeett! Great job!
    Just sit back and chillaxx

tecaterob is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Very nice build. Did you finish it? I polished a lot of parts on my T4 and I'm tried of repolishing it every few months. Here's a pic of my T4. There's a powder coat that looks polished (its very nice).
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	211.7 KB 
ID:	203525
    3 86 Tecate 3
    1 87 tecate 3 (with kx 540 motor)
    1 87 tecate 4 (with 330 motor, 250r geometry)
    1 83 atc 70
    1 Kfx 50
    1 kfx 400 ( with 470 parting out bike)
    1 78 KZ 1000 ( with 1340 turbo)
    1 Aprilia SXV 550 Supermoto
    1 01 ZRX 1200 prostreet (sold)

--
    Will this ever be done? Drop it off before you run from the cold and it will be done before you come back for x-mas

--
    I havent touched it in a couple years. I have some more parts that need to be sent out for polishing. Plus i got a perfect frame that i want to use on this build and use this frame for my 500. Amd i have worries that i didnt assemble the motor right so i want to take it apart and double check. This project is so far on the back burner its off the stove. It will get finished someday once all the other rideable ones are complete. Thanks for the offer ben but you should concentrate on your 200, we could really lure some top riders with a selection of bikes that were gonna have
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    Then bring it to me!! I can make a nice rider out of what you have there so far! Lmao!
    Get that thing together!
    TECATE RIDER, HASPIN SURVIVOR!!
    Trikefest 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and beyond
    RAFFAs Ice-fest 09, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15
    Pensyltucky 09, 12, 13, 14, 15
    New England Ride 4/13

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 86T3 View Post
    I havent touched it in a couple years. I have some more parts that need to be sent out for polishing. Plus i got a perfect frame that i want to use on this build and use this frame for my 500. Amd i have worries that i didnt assemble the motor right so i want to take it apart and double check. This project is so far on the back burner its off the stove. It will get finished someday once all the other rideable ones are complete. Thanks for the offer ben but you should concentrate on your 200, we could really lure some top riders with a selection of bikes that were gonna have
    Hey joe,
    If you have some more stuff that you want polished send me a PM.
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //