//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Picked up a $200 1987 TRX 70 last friday!

--

Picked up a $200 1987 TRX 70 last friday!

As the title says. I picked up an 87 TRX 70 for $200 bucks last week. Got it running withing a couple hours. All it needed was a good carb cleaning. However, it does have dog chew marks on the front plastics as well as a crackwhere it surrounds the tank. The back plasics are decent with one crack just above one of the foot pegs, and it one of the front brake cables is frozen shut, but other than that it runs great.

The kicker is i thought i was going to pick up an 86, and then i noticed the stickers and looked a little further into it and saw the footbrake and was very exstatic as I have read they are the rare ones.

I would appreciate any and all information / links anyone can throw my way. I am very familiar with the ATC 70's but am new to quads all together.

--
    great quads I had one for my daughter for years....and got it for 200 as well did nothing but throw away the stock carb and put a chinese carb on and a twist throttle, worked great untill she was to big for it and sold it.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //