//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Any Hunters?

--

Any Hunters?

The only one I know of is 3wheelhouston who went with me a couple weeks ago. Hopefully come this monday I will have something to stick in the freezer even if it is a squirrel. I pulled the film from the camera last week and had some does on it. This is a pic from about 2 months ago, never to be seen again.

--
    i shoot rabbits with my paintball gun
    does that count??

kimmer250r is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

I hunt

Yeah I hunt, but no luck yet. I passed on alot of small does and button bucks, but no big boys yet. Going out again tonight. Gotta shoot something soon. I'll drop some pics if I do. Later!
    THERE FROM THE START-HASPIN VET 2002-2003-2004-2005-2006-2007-(missed 08-dang babies)-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013 AND ALL THE REST!

1985 Big Red
    198? Kawasaki KLT 250
    19?? ATC70
    "Secret Project" Tiny Titan
    2010 Polaris Crew

--
    Yep, I hunt. I'll be going after the whitetails agian this weekend, no luck so far this season, but i did haul out a nice 6pt. that wasn't mine with my big red last week. I love it :-D
    -86 Polaris Scrambler 250r/es - sold
    -84 200es Big Red
    -92 Ski-Doo Formula Plus 583 -88 Safari 377 -68 Super Olimpique 299
    -87 Jeep XJ 5" lift/many other mods-sold
    -89 F-150 4" Lift/33s
    -90 Acura Integra - '83 Mustang 5.0 convertible (the new project)
    Ask me about custom cut decals!

Jonathan is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I'm the only one in my family who doesn't really hunt. I used to, but quit for a few reasons:
    1. I have no patience
    2. I have zero attention span
    3. I make too much noise because I can't be still
    4. Being cold sucks
    I like motorbikes!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    I'm the only one in my family who doesn't really hunt. I used to, but quit for a few reasons:
    1. I have no patience
    2. I have zero attention span
    3. I make too much noise because I can't be still
    4. Being cold sucks
    thats the same problems i have

350xer Guest
    ya i hunt just about everything i can. This week is the last for deer huntin still have to get one doe yet for me. This year never got a buck tag of course i see a nice 5x5 happens every year that way. When i get a buck tag never see a nice one. I also hunt duck, geese, upland game, and i do some trappin. I also fish alot. theres about 3 inch of ice on the lakes time for fishin.

--
    I just got back from deer camp myself. Went up with my father my brother and a few buddies. Only thing I caught was a wicked buzz. Seriously Deer camp in up north is the absolute best week of the year. (unless I start going to haspin anually) I didn't see one stupid animal except two stupid little field mice. Hard to hit with a rifle and 10ft :x We had to take the PS2 and an X-box with us. You know when we weren't watching HBO on the satelite.

--

hunting ?

i treasure hunt every sunday, this sunday a.m. i am diving next to a dam looking for a boat motor(s) and other objects of interest.
    my dive buddie hated this year cuz i + liway took off so much for riding those "things".
    i went up north in michigan deer hunting once a long time ago can totally relate to YTZ250N. somebody took their shepard and i bout got a round off in the early light of morning with a hang over b-4 i realized it was a dog.
    liway wanted me to add that she has been trapping for about 2 weeks now and hasn't caught a mouse yet,,, she thinks the beagle (buddy) ate them.
    we love the wild game of the area and are very lucky to have friends like kimmer who gave us a bunch of deer meat that is some of the best i have had in a long time, a cousin who runs my beagle getting us rabbit, a customer who gave us 45-50lbs. of moose and elk.
    oh yeah, when it comes to blue gills the mrs. and i are real prediters.

john

--
    Jonathan and NOS need to take up rabbit hunting. You walk all the time, and the more noise you make , the better!

Ohio gun season opens Monday after Thanksgiving, and Ill be out about 3 days. I didnt get one last year, so Im getting hungry for some V Steaks!

Jonathan is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by TimSr
    Jonathan and NOS need to take up rabbit hunting. You walk all the time, and the more noise you make , the better!
    Tried it, but couldn't find any rabbits. I did kill a rabbit once when I was deer hunting a few years ago. Blew about half of him away with my sks. Also, I don't really care for rabbit meat and honestly, I'd rather be out riding.
    I like motorbikes!

--
    Does hunting with a '02 Honda Foreman count? I've gotten numerous animals with that tank.
    [20:55] <waterpumper> putting a racing pipe on a Foreman is like putting a high dollar bikini on a 400 pound chick...just because it fits doesn't mean it looks cool

--
    I hunt too. Got this Yote bout a week ago. One shot in the back of the head, at 105 yards, using steel sights to boot:
    http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/y2k_anthony/vwp?.dir=/Coyote+Pic+Public&.src=ph&.dnm=Housecat+Eaten+Coyo te.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/bc/y2k_anthony/lst%3f%26.dir=/Coyote%2bPic%2bPublic%26.src=ph%26.view=t

3WheelHouston is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

Got my first buck!!!

Hey I shot me a little 4 pointer at about 100 yards. The deer isn't much to brag about in itself, but it's my first deer, a buck, and the only bullet I ever fired at on so I'm darn proud. Damn the luck I left my camera at home but I'll try to get you some pix of the horns when I get them back, though they're none to impressive. But it's like a right of passage in my family, really. I'm so stoked. Woohoo! I'll tell the story if you like, but I don't wanna type it all out if no one really cares.
    It ain't no fun unless you kin git hurt doin it.
    Rides: YTM-225DX, 2x YTM-175, KLT-160, ATC-125M, ATC-250SX, ATC-200x, ATC-200E

--

first buck !

congrats 3WheelHouston !

john

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //