//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 225dx rear hub

Husky250 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

225dx rear hub

Was out with my son on his Raptor while riding the wife's DX..... Was hitting all my normal logs, bumps, jumps, etc when I sheered off my lugs (rt rear). As the wheel cam off it bent the hub beyond recognition, let alone repair..... SIGH! Read somewhere that I can put Blaster hubs and wheels on it.... Thank heavens for E-Bay! Gonna be trike-less for a few weeks though..... Unless anyone else has an idea?
    Last edited by Husky250; 10-22-2011 at 04:59 PM.

--
    Is the axle bent at all?

--
    I have an extra hub i could sell! For a 225 dx

YoungJay is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    had a 225dx hurd that the wheels will fit also, Might want to try off something before u go spending money on it if it don't fit.
    85 200x Bord 60 over top end DG Full pipe

My Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...k-for-youngjay

--
    I have a spare 3 bolt hub as well if you need it, might want to put new studs in it, but I figure for 10$ shipped I think it's a fair price

Husky250 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Thanks Muthey and Lime... However the hub isn't the only issue. It sheered off 2 lugs but the one stayed fast. The next immediate bump/log/turn pulled the remaining lug just about all the way through the hub. The resultingbend also destroyed the wheel. I would need a hub and wheel. Thanks for the reply guys! Been off for a few days. A transformer blew outside my house and completely torched the computer. Took us some shopping around before we could get a new one.... To that end it will be a smidge before I get enough funds to fix the DX. Hell I have the "X" sitting out there, in pieces, waiting on valves and springs yet too.... SIGH!

brd812 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    were are you in ne ohio? I have the hub and wheel to help you out. I run 4 bolts on my dx to match my raptor and shee. I can give you the 3 bolt hubs I dont need them, but first I have to find them. lol
    "If you are going to piss like puppy, Don't Get Off The Porch"
    Trikes:
    84' Suzuki ALT185 (old Orange)
    85' Yamaha 225DX, piped and spaced ( First Girlfriend)
    Quads
    87' Yamaha Banshee, built and very very fast (The Whore)
    01 Yamaha Raptor 660, built and piped (The Beast)
    03 Suzuki Vinson, 26's and piped (The Crowd Pleaser)
    Once apon a time:
    85' Tecate 300 alky flattacker, 6 in over swingarm, 88 Suzuki 500"Quadzilla"PIA , 91 Yamaha Warrior Built and Modded. (luved that Baby Tank)

--
    Quote Originally Posted by brd812 View Post
    were are you in ne ohio? I have the hub and wheel to help you out. I run 4 bolts on my dx to match my raptor and shee. I can give you the 3 bolt hubs I dont need them, but first I have to find them. lol
    so what hubs are you using that fit on the axile?

brd812 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Banshee 4 x 115 hubs w/ 2in spacers , I currently run 20 x 11 x 9 pure sport bandits.
    "If you are going to piss like puppy, Don't Get Off The Porch"
    Trikes:
    84' Suzuki ALT185 (old Orange)
    85' Yamaha 225DX, piped and spaced ( First Girlfriend)
    Quads
    87' Yamaha Banshee, built and very very fast (The Whore)
    01 Yamaha Raptor 660, built and piped (The Beast)
    03 Suzuki Vinson, 26's and piped (The Crowd Pleaser)
    Once apon a time:
    85' Tecate 300 alky flattacker, 6 in over swingarm, 88 Suzuki 500"Quadzilla"PIA , 91 Yamaha Warrior Built and Modded. (luved that Baby Tank)

--
    i found out 200x hubs fit also.
    1983 honda 200x 185 motor, Uni air filter, bassani exhaust, itp rims. FOR SALE!!!
    1982 honda 200 bigred cobra exhaust

1989 yamaha banshee fmf gold pipes boost bottle k&n airfilter

--
    i ripped 2 insides out of the wheels, before I beefed it up.

Upgrade to banshee/blaster hubs, with douglas wheels...pretty cheap and will hold up to alot more beating than the factory wheels and hubs.
    84' Yamaha Tri-zinger 60
    85' Honda ATC 70
    84' Honda ATC 70
    83' Honda ATC 70
    78' Honda ATC 70 (140cc lifan)
    79' Honda ATC 70
    73' Honda ATC 70
    85' Honda 200s
    83' Honda 200e
    85' Honda 250sx

--
    Banshee 4 x 115 hubs w/ 2in spacers , I currently run 20 x 11 x 9 pure sport bandits.

Bet that is a sweet DX! Having a ball on the wife's DX but it needs a bit of massaging to get it capable of doing what I've been doing to it. Clutch is BAD (LOL), want to eventually do the banshee ugrade and I have a 200x front end I want to stick on it. Figure She's be a pretty spry little woods trike with that set up.

--
    Blog Entries
    all yamaha sport hubs fit ,, tri-z,blaster,raptor,warrior,banshee,yfz.. just depends on what you wanna run.

--
    Thanks Bryan! Local shop (friend of mine) and I had determined that but I don't have the $100 he wants for the 2 wheels, hubs and tires right now. The last month has seen me lose/spend $2400+..... Have to recover from that shock before I get the toys running straight again!

--
    all years? or are there only certain years to use? do you have any specific info on this

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //