//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: NOS 2002 Cannondale Cannibal 440 Never Started Showroom New

--

NOS 2002 Cannondale Cannibal 440 Never Started Showroom New

Check out my new 2002 Cannondale Cannibal 440. it has never been fired or started. i was assembled in '02 and was on the showroom floor then put into storage until a divorce settlement put them in the hands of the ex-wife of the situation. So i came across it and bought it. this thing is amazing. if u don't know about these quads they were FAR ahead of their time and because of that they were very expensive and didn't move well. it has a full aluminum frame, a fuel injected 440 four stroke. electric start, hydraulic clutch, steel brake lines, and dry sump oil system into the side frame rails. its pretty amazing. these were completely American made. and they were producing 40 hp back then. for reference the new 450's r making 40-42 hp now. I really think that these may be a rare item in the years to come. there were not very many produced at all. just a cool piece of ATV history to add to the collection.

TPC TRIKES

FSU Powersports

RNS Powdercoating

--
    Oh wow. I don't care what bike its is, but there is something about NOS anything that is just plain cool. I have always wanted to ride one of those. There is a guy on a local Mustang forum that has like 7 of these things in all flavors and loves them but can't keep them together.

What are your plans with it?

--
    they run amazing. my friend has a fully race built caqnnondale moto 440. its insane.

i plan on storing it and keeping just as is. then pulling it out in 20 years and just showing it off probably, lol
    TPC TRIKES

FSU Powersports

RNS Powdercoating

--
    I always thought they were awesome, all that work into those quads and I wounderd why they didnt do something else with the plastic, never really cared for it I like when they put the 250R conversion plastic on these nice score!

--
    Yeah I agree. I could not get past the looks of these for a long time. But it grows on u. I don't mind it now but..... It does look like a frog from the front, lol.
    TPC TRIKES

FSU Powersports

RNS Powdercoating

--
    Nice find, if you end up needing anything for it you can get parts directly from ATK, they bought all the remaining Cannondale inventory http://www.atkusa.com
    TRIKE INTERESTS
    A1/A2 TECATE's

BIKE INTERESTS
    ATK, Husqvarna, Maico, Harley Davidson & Yamaha Twins

PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE FOLLOWING STOLEN 3/30/2012

1999 ATK 260LQ ENG# 425681 Red/White/Blue VIN# 4MAV1CC43XA009376 (Its the last one missing out of four the first three were destroyed)

My Feedback

--
    Nice bike!!!!! I've never seen one of those before.... definitely..... unique? lol.
    1985 Honda 250r x2
    1986 Honda 250r
    1986 Honda 250sx
    1985 Honda 250sx x2
    1985 Honda 350x x2
    1986 Honda 350x
    1984 Honda 125m x4
    1983 Honda atc 70 w/ Lifan 125
    1984 Honda atc 70
    Yamaha tri zinger
    Yamaha 4 zinger
    Brap braaaap

http://www.youtube.com/user/3wheelsoffroad

--
    WOW! THAT is MY kinda thing !! Put away NEW. What a beauty! IF you ever need to find her a new home,,let me know!! How about some more 87 ATC's for it?? VERY COOL! Congrats Tool.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    oh really?? well i definitely am a 3 wheeler guy. what '87's r u talking about??
    TPC TRIKES

FSU Powersports

RNS Powdercoating

--
    That is just simply awesome. Nice score!

--
    agreed on the funky looking headlights, but very nice find just the same. i like it and would own it, but don't know anything about them. is that made by the same Cannondale that makes mountain bikes? if so then i could see how they were ahead of their time, because their mountain bikes were ahead of their time when i biked back in the day.
    74 HONDA ATC 70
    85 HONDA 125M (undergoing surgery)
    85 YAMAHA YT60 red w/yellow trim (sold, still in the family)

"What the f*** are you doing Bill? The racetrack is no place for snacks and fancy cakes....
    I'll have a Custard Cream if your asking."

Quote Originally Posted by swampthang View Post
    Got to love that search button. Faster then a liquid R.

--
    Amazing Find!!!!! Congrats~~
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    Nice find, I used to make the suspension components for everything Cannondale out of a small shop in stratford, those things are pretty solid machines, too bad they never took off, way ahead of their time, hope you have a ton of fun with it!

--
    Thanks guys. Yes it is the same as the cannondale that make mountain bikes.
    TPC TRIKES

FSU Powersports

RNS Powdercoating

--
    That's an awesome bike...been looking for a moto for about to years now
    85 250r w/short track kit
    85 70 w/ 140
    84 Auto X
    84 110
    85 200x W/ hondaline axle

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //