//ArrowChat Code
Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: How to gain posting access to the rest of the site.

--
    noticed a 200x for $200 bucks with some additional parts. its a little rough says with a little tlc she will run again. i was reading in other forums that the 200x is a fun one to get, so might be willing to give it a try and start a project. looks all in one piece, would that be a good price?

--
    I would say so. I think that would be a steal for that price, even if it is a little rough. The 200x is a great 3wheeler

--
    I've been a member here for quite some time , and have posted a few times , but I like to read more then type to be honest. That said , I am now in a situation where I need to sale some of my toys and came here to do it. But it seems I have to post 10 times or maybe less, not sure how many times I've posted in the past.... Well here's to post 1 or maybe 6 or 9... hmmm

--
    Posting # 2 apparently , could have swore I had posted before. lol

--
    Rules are rules. Now who's hoarding all the 350x parts. Show me your supply

tripowersport is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Mazzie View Post
    I've been a member here for quite some time , and have posted a few times , but I like to read more then type to be honest. That said , I am now in a situation where I need to sale some of my toys and came here to do it. But it seems I have to post 10 times or maybe less, not sure how many times I've posted in the past.... Well here's to post 1 or maybe 6 or 9... hmmm
    what do you have and how much?

--
    Hi I'm a new member-and I'm just trying to figure out how to post in the first place...! I enjoy reading various posts from other 3-wheeler enthusiasts out there...my 200X is in the shop at the moment and hopefully ready to ride in a couple weeks!

--
    I agree, heck I may be dead in two months. When you get to be my age you feel grateful just to be able to type or start my three wheeler. Spent all day working on my new 85 atc and installing some Ebay stuff, wheels,tires, throddle and ground the fork stops. I even got to go buy some ether to pop the kenda turf saver tires on the beads. Haven't done that in 25 years. That's about as exciting as pitching it sideways in 4th gear.

--
    Do you have to post 10 times on New Member Discussion only?

--
    hopefully my 10 postes unlock my account!

--
    i dont mind the 10 post rule, you can always post in the new members section, that is what ive been doing.

--
    may laugh but does this mean i have to wait this long to get answer about my wheel options . this place is great but i worked dept of corrections and didnt have this much back ground done

--
    Ya. I agree with pantsly.

Kel is offline New to the board Arm chair racerNew to the board
    --
    Hokay, I've been here since 04 and only have 8 posts. I'm a reader not a yakker. But I love this site. I've had my 86r since it was new in 85. Use to ride nuts but now ride my daughters on it. Use it more for exploring but still like to open her up. I named her Screaming Mimi. My girls get a kick out of that. Most reliable bike I've ever owned. Kel

--
    I belong to several other sites, and have to say this process seems very very cumbersome & lengthy. So much so, that I'd bet a lot of good potential members just give up & fade away. I'll try to stick it out though. Thanks for explaining why I can't do much of anything at the moment though.,,,Nick

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //