//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: How to gain posting access to the rest of the site.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Sounds like a great place. You should probably go back there.
    this is exactly the kind of posts I usually try to ignore, as they are worthless and pointless and cause nohing but drama.

--
    so how long after you meet these requirements is it supposed to be until normal viewing and posting on the forum can commence?

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    A server process runs every 2 hours. So hypothetically, once you meet the target, within 2 hours you'll get access to the classifieds and be able to post in the other forums.

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Mine has been quite the opposite. People scam when they get in a tight spot and need money quick.

Quote Originally Posted by dixietoolz View Post
    Now if I am a scammer looking to make money off some poor innocent buyer or seller do you really think 2 months is gonna deter this activity? Most scammers can be spotted by anybody over the age of 12 from a mile away. On other forums that I am a member of the scammer usually ends up being a veteran member that is going through a hard time ie. loss of job, divorce, foreclosure, bankruptcy etc. and chooses to scam other members and just disappear. This is the internet people. Although a few of the members here have probably met face to face before most probably have not. If it smells like a scam it probably is, just run the other way. Also always receive payment through paypal or by USPS Money Order. Is it really that hard to understand?

KgoX is offline New to the board Arm chair racerNew to the board
    --

Spammers

I'm all for eliminating spammers but after 26 years I finally just got a 350X and I'm looking for info now, not 2 months from now, LOL! but I shall try to be patient...

--
    Quote Originally Posted by KgoX View Post
    I'm all for eliminating spammers but after 26 years I finally just got a 350X and I'm looking for info now, not 2 months from now, LOL! but I shall try to be patient...
    Start a thread about 350X's in the new member discussion area. We're still here to help. Welcome to the site.
    Rides:
    1986 ATC250R (sectional pipe and Klemm Research silencer)
    1986 ATC250R (Desert Bike, WAX-ON seat, Dual Cibie lights, Steering Stabilizer)
    1979 ATC110 (Bandito frame and forks, Turbo wheels, disc braked)
    1982 ATC70 (Lifan manual 125)
    1987 LT80 (piped, widened)

My feedback thread
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ack-for-dcreel

RIP Trace.. Godspeed.

KgoX is offline New to the board Arm chair racerNew to the board
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by dcreel View Post
    Start a thread about 350X's in the new member discussion area. We're still here to help. Welcome to the site.
    Thanks for the welcoming, I actually had started a thread in the new member discussion area asking for the stock exhaust opening size seeing how mine came sans baffle.

gus is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    How do you post on the forum ?

gus is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Can some one please tell me how to build a 500r i have the 86 250r but i would like to build to 500r anythoughts or suggestions on anything would help thanks !!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by gus View Post
    How do you post on the forum ?
    Read the first post of the thread you are on.
    Rides:
    1986 ATC250R (sectional pipe and Klemm Research silencer)
    1986 ATC250R (Desert Bike, WAX-ON seat, Dual Cibie lights, Steering Stabilizer)
    1979 ATC110 (Bandito frame and forks, Turbo wheels, disc braked)
    1982 ATC70 (Lifan manual 125)
    1987 LT80 (piped, widened)

My feedback thread
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ack-for-dcreel

RIP Trace.. Godspeed.

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by gus View Post
    Can some one please tell me how to build a 500r i have the 86 250r but i would like to build to 500r anythoughts or suggestions on anything would help thanks !!!
    Click this link..That should keep you busy for awhile.

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/search....archid=7236221

And Billy Golightly makes frame mods for these conversions. You may want to order one. It will make your build easier.
    Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

--
    hey fellow trike fans, im new to this site and not sure how to use it. how do i post questions and get answers? im trying to get my front brakes working on my 83 200x, cant fill the line with brake fluid and cant get them to work. thanks..... atc dustin

--
    Hi Im a newb here. Im into Jeeps and VW powered sandrails and fiberglass dune buggies but now looking for an ATC, preferably an '84-'86 Honda 200x in the NJ, PA or NY area. Can you guys give me some pointers on what to look for and what is the going rate for one in decent condition? thanks

--
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ7MAN View Post
    Hi Im a newb here. Im into Jeeps and VW powered sandrails and fiberglass dune buggies but now looking for an ATC, preferably an '84-'86 Honda 200x in the NJ, PA or NY area. Can you guys give me some pointers on what to look for and what is the going rate for one in decent condition? thanks
    craigs list in thoes area's..

--
    Blog Entries
    Dustin & CJ7Man, welcome to the site. Your best bet is to go back one step to the new member discussion forum: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/forumdi...ber-discussion and start a new thread with your questions in there instead of posting in here

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //