//ArrowChat Code
Page 34 of 47 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Thread: How to gain posting access to the rest of the site.

--
    Hey, Tried posting my first thread in the "new members" section... says, Successful but I can't view it after posting?

--
    I want a Tecate... 85-87 preferably. Or a Tri-Z.

--
    Any 2 stroke 3/4 wheeler actually. I've got a complete Yamaha yfz450 minus the motor. Thinking a yz490 could possibly be a donor engine for it.

--
    16th post.... Whoopie... Not full posting ability yet.
    1985 ATC350X
    2002 BANSHEE
    2000 WARRIOR

--
    Adding a post. I wanna show off my cycle country plow I just got hooked up!!

--
    Good information for us new guys,thanks.

n8r is offline New to the board Arm chair racerNew to the board
    --
    2 months is a long time to wait to post, and I think this is going to keep a lot of trike newbies away from this forum and really limit this forums growth. Maybe one month would be better? Oh well, sucks that there is so much spam in forums to have to resort to this.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by n8r View Post
    2 months is a long time to wait to post, and I think this is going to keep a lot of trike newbies away from this forum and really limit this forums growth. Maybe one month would be better? Oh well, sucks that there is so much spam in forums to have to resort to this.
    It really isn't that bad, and the areas you can't access right away isn't anything special. Anything you can do in the restricted areas you can do in the "newbie" section, it just isn't broken down in categories as much.

Either way, welcome to the site and enjoy your stay =).

--
    I'm surprised there is such a waiting period.

--
    RE: the post titled "Vintage U-Haul ATC200 Rental" - I believe I purchased user DohcBikes build. I have photos of it, and would like to post for other users of that thread to see the final build. I see that I have to make 10 posts in order to proceed, however, I didn't know if you made exceptions for such things. Let me know - thx

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondercheck View Post
    RE: the post titled "Vintage U-Haul ATC200 Rental" - I believe I purchased user DohcBikes build. I have photos of it, and would like to post for other users of that thread to see the final build. I see that I have to make 10 posts in order to proceed, however, I didn't know if you made exceptions for such things. Let me know - thx
    I'm not an admin, but you're more than welcome to post at the link below, even though it is a new user section, a lot of members still watch for posts there including myself.

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/forumdi...ber-discussion

--
    Hi, I've been a member on 3ww for a few years now. Never got around to posting anything. Wanted to say thanks for such an awesome sight. I ride a 86 250r, a 83 200x I converted to a 185 auto x, because my wife didn't like the kicker and clutch from the stock motor. It's nice to have a place to go to for ideas and technical support

--
    I agree! This site has helped me tremendously.

--
    So, when the rule says "10 total posts," does that mean 10 new threads or do replies to existing threads in the new member area count towards the 10?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by derrick81787 View Post
    So, when the rule says "10 total posts," does that mean 10 new threads or do replies to existing threads in the new member area count towards the 10?
    Either works fine. A new thread counts as a post as well. As of this post you have the 10 already, it is the number under your location.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //