//ArrowChat Code
Page 39 of 47 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast

Thread: How to gain posting access to the rest of the site.

--
    oh, ok got it. I replied to the other newb thread. anyway I don't want to waist a post on rubbish so I guess I could offer a pic, or at least I will try. lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trike 200x before.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	626.4 KB 
ID:	239036

--
    Hi I would like to thank three wheeler world and all its members For axis to all information

--
    OK; now I get it.... guess I should have dug a little deeper before I sent our administrator a dumb question.!!!!! Thanks Billy!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly View Post
    In an effort to help new members familiarize themselves with the site and some of our habits here we've introduced a trial period for new registrations. During this trial period you'll be limited to this forum, the Introduction forum, and also Site/Feedback section if your having problems. Veteran members will be available to help answer questions, and you'll still be able to search and read in other portions of the site but you will be limited to posting in these areas only. Full access to post in the rest of the site is of course still 100% free. We only ask now that you spend some time in these areas first and learn more about the site first before we turn you completely loose. Those requirements are:

• A registration time of 2 months or more.
    • At least 10 total posts on the forum. If you had existing posts before this was implemented, they will count towards your total. If you are new, then you'll need a total of 10 posts in the three above mentioned area before your given access to post elsewhere.

Again, you are still available to read all of the other existing threads and posts on the site, you just are not able to reply to them or make new threads until these requirements have been met.

Thanks for your patience and glad to have you here at 3WW!

--
    Mmm - 10 posts to be able to post in the rest of the site. what if I don't have 10 things to say/ask?

Watford city, North Dakota United States "THE BAKKEN" / Lebanon, Oregon United states.
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Dune Flyer View Post
    Mmm - 10 posts to be able to post in the rest of the site. what if I don't have 10 things to say/ask?
    This counts as 1

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Saying "it's the trikes fault" is like saying "guns kill people"
    don't poke the bear... you'll get banned

--
    OK -post 2...

I stumbled on a cherry 1984 200X and I am thinking of selling because I just don't have the room to keep it and there's not much room in my trailer. At 63, I'm not comfortable riding it. I'm in CA and want advice on where to sell it. Any help is appreciated.

Watford city, North Dakota United States "THE BAKKEN" / Lebanon, Oregon United states.
    --
    OK -post 2...

I stumbled on a cherry 1984 200X and I am thinking of selling because I just don't have the room to keep it and there's not much room in my trailer. At 63, I'm not comfortable riding it. I'm in CA and want advice on where to sell it. Any help is appreciated.
    You actually have 3

--
    Help with air filters. Been searching all over. I have a 1985 250 sx. looking to go back to using stock filter cage because I opened my air box to find my arctic cat air filter fell off. I know I can still get oem filters but was looking for better dual layer foam filters. Uni has a NU-4063ST- Looks longer and no hole in end for mount. DT1 10112156 same, Moose 10110857- same long and no hole. Moose 10110858 has hole in end but not sure on dimensions. I need 2 3/4 id about 5 in long.

--
    Don't post much and I want to post on the rest of the site so don't get mad about my pointless post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--
    OK -post 2...

Go to the new member commencement and ask this

--
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47KID View Post
    Go to the new member commencement and ask this

Only a couple more post till ten

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonalain View Post
    Only a couple more post till ten

You should be able to post in the member commencement. This thread is to explain the probation

--
    Well laid out and easy to follow!

Eddy is offline New to the board Arm chair racerNew to the board
    --
    A little confused about the whole posting , but I will keep trying

I just want to ask a question about a 200s and a 250sx.
    Will the 200s engine bolt into a 250sx frame.

Thanks

--
    Post number 1! Just bought a couple of 84 Tecates and I want to show them off/ask questions.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //