//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: How to gain posting access to the rest of the site.

--
    Thanks Billy, will do.

kleclair Guest
    I don't think its a terrible idea.It deffinately weeds out the rif raf!!!!!

--
    good idea but annoying... I was wondering why I couldn't look at the classifeid's anymore

Jerm1179 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    one more post and youll beable to look again!

--
    Ok well if any of you have seen the Quadracerhq site you probably be familiar with me. If not then and you like quadracers check it out lots of good info there.

Hate to do this but I wanted to post a link to a nice triz I found on another site.

Just picked up a triz this will be my second had one briefly back about 10the years ago.

The last one I had was a 85 with a dg pipe. I had seen the chassis years earlier in a salvage barn off to the side aon an fluke years later I was looking for some other partsneedle and it was still there.

So I took it with me. It was lacking the radiators eng and some other pieces.

I found an engine in Syracuse and picked it up . I went through it and about the time I got it done on of the guys who worked for my brother was pestering me to sell it to him. I wish now I never did.

Well long story short. I have been looking at tecates but I want an 86 and I thought it would be nice to have a set.

So I found a tecate a friend has on the west coast and have to get it here some day.

FYI This is not story time....I merged all your posts.. your still at 4.... thanks.....
    Last edited by Bryan Raffa; 11-12-2011 at 12:04 AM.

--
    At work and bored....hoping somebody will answer my question in the thread I started about a Big Red 250ES accessory terminal.

--
    Hmm I've been a member on here since 2009 with very few posts and I've got over the 10 post count now but it still wont let me post in the regular sections.
    Newbie!

Honda 1985 200x

--
    I'd like to change out the drive sprockets and chain on the old 79, 110. How is the best way to remove the hub I know will be frozen from time. Thanks!

--
    this new BS rule is so childish wow...

--
    Just posting to introduce myself. I raced and rode back in the 80's until the ban. My Dad built me two custom race bikes and they were both fast and great looking. When the ban took place and the AATVA only raced 4 wheelers, we folded tent and moved on to other things. Our thoughts were that 4 wheelers were for guys who couldn't ride. Miss the old days of the trikes and have bunches of memories growing up and reading the mags. Still have a box of them somewhere and 3 trikes.

JumpinJR66
    Jason

--
    BTW: The Mike Coe thread is a really great read. It would be a thrill to have Curtis Sparks spend a few hours filling up the site with his memories. He was awesome to watch in action, and a CHARACTER! Good times, good times!!

--
    JR66, what bikes did your dad build you?
    Nicholson 500x (Project)
    Nicholson 185s
    Nicholson 110 (That takes an atc70 tank)
    Ascott 500 head/350x (Project)
    Homebuilt Racer Chromoly Suspension 110 (Ragin Runt)
    PK Racing Suspension 70
    A+ Inc Suspension 70
    AWS Aluminum 90 frame
    Hi Performance ATC Suspension frame rd350
    Hi Performance ATC Suspension frame 90

--
    This is a cooool site for sure!!!

--
    Well im new here and tryin for the big 10 posts,anything anybody wants to know in 9 more posts?

--
    Just put the 250R away for winter,but still rockin the trimoto

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //