//ArrowChat Code
Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast

Thread: How to gain posting access to the rest of the site.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by petesBIGREDusa View Post
    So were do I start posting my 10 post guys ? ..work with me haven't been on a Forum in a long time , been mostly Facebook etc.
    Post in the new member discussion. Welcome!
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    So... I've been a member of this site for years. Never needed to ask a question, now I do. Am I to understand that in order to ask a question in the forum I have to first make ten posts (responses) elsewhere?

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

How to gain posting access to the rest of the site.

I'm pretty sure that's how it works. You could ask it now just for sh!ts if you want and I'll help if I can. You can start a thread with your question in the new members section right meow if you want.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I think he could probably just post something to the effect of eeeeeeeeee 9 separate times and he’d be good to go.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmaresh View Post
    So... I've been a member of this site for years. Never needed to ask a question, now I do. Am I to understand that in order to ask a question in the forum I have to first make ten posts (responses) elsewhere?
    There's a section for new users that can't buy/sell in the classifieds section. Link is here or look for the "New Members" section.
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/forumdi...87-New-Members

Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    I think he could probably just post something to the effect of eeeeeeeeee 9 separate times and he’d be good to go.
    Posting gibberish/junk text is counted as spam, pretty sure that's not acceptable, if it was, then what's the point of having a 10 post limit in the first place.

--
    I read the rules and wanted to say thank you for the opportunity to gain access to the rest of the site. It seems there are a few who aren't happy there is a waiting period but I think it's good to have rules in place.
    Last edited by Bob Smith; 01-27-2018 at 01:49 AM.

--
    Hello, I just joined as I am working through converting an 83 ATC 200E into a hardtail motorcycle. I have 2 ATC 200E's that I bought for cheap and I am going to try and keep the one that is the most complete together while converting the other.

This is what I am starting with:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1391.JPG 
Views:	27 
Size:	106.3 KB 
ID:	251031

And this is my conversion inspiration:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Harley-Davidson-750cc-XA-Military-Motorcycle-1.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	194.8 KB 
ID:	251030Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ww2-military-xs650-3.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	929.7 KB 
ID:	251032Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fallout-bike.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	153.7 KB 
ID:	251033

I have two questions to begin:
    1. Are there any detailed instructions/pictures on converting a front hub into a rear with a sprocket?
    2. Has anyone used the rear axle as a jackshaft so they could maintain use of the rear brake? I see issues with where the chain from the gearbox would meet the axle hub but if that has been modified easily before, it could really simplify the jackshaft and brake assembly. Plus I like reusing parts where I can. Let me know!

I'll keep posting questions and pictures as I move along with the build.

Happy to be here!

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Welcome to the site. You're going to want to start your own thread on the bike you're trying to build and then have people answer questions in that thread. I have some suggestions for you already.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Thanks Fabio, will do.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Welcome to the site. You're going to want to start your own thread on the bike you're trying to build and then have people answer questions in that thread. I have some suggestions for you already.
    Actually, I will once I hit my 2 month mark and get my 10th post in. (one post closer now)

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor34 View Post
    Actually, I will once I hit my 2 month mark and get my 10th post in. (one post closer now)
    Well you can still start a thread in the new members' section Thor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Ah, that's where I thought I was. Anyway just posted the thread with an update on the teardown/ wheel mock up.

--
    I get the point of this but I'm not a person to sit on a forum day after day just to get my ten post. I look at a forum as a way to ask questions and get help from others that may have had the same experiences or more knowledge than I do.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by cbenz View Post
    I get the point of this but I'm not a person to sit on a forum day after day just to get my ten post. I look at a forum as a way to ask questions and get help from others that may have had the same experiences or more knowledge than I do.
    Your profile shows you've been a member almost 2yrs now.

Just make a post already and ask your questions in new member section and one of us veterans will see it just the same and answer your questions. We do it all the time. If you drag out the conversation long enough to make ten posts yourself in one posted question, then your in the door since you're WAY past the membership time minimum. That way you don't waste time sitting on forums all day for 22 months

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    New to this forum and looks awesome. Can somebody point me in the right direction on getting some machine work done? I saw a website stating if i send in my cylinder they would nachine it and give me the correct piston. Plus all the gaskets to put back together for 239.00 is that a good deal?

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //