//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: How to gain posting access to the rest of the site.

--
    Before this site I thought I was alone now I see I'm not the only one that misses growing up around threewheelers and reading the magazines with threewheelers from cover to cover. In a country like this how could they take something away like this. They tried to ban skate boarding and now almost every town has a state financed skate park. And the chinese copy all of our patents without trying to copy a single offroad threewheeler. I would have one imported. I have had dreams that
    I bought a chinese nockoff of a Honda 86 250R and Yamaha TriZ. I'm hoping I've gave some people with connections to do so ideas. Honga 250A Yinama Tri-P 250

--
    New here. Any tips on adjusting the automatic clutch on a 83 Trimoto 125? Mine stalls as soon as I go to 1st. I need to roll a bit before shifting.

rodeofan5656 is offline Girlfriend wishes I'd last longer than 8 seconds Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    i dont get it. why should we have to wait 2 months when some people need help with their trike NOW? :/

--
    Quote Originally Posted by rodeofan5656 View Post
    i dont get it. why should we have to wait 2 months when some people need help with their trike NOW? :/
    You can still ask your question, and it will likely be answered...
    TRIKE INTERESTS
    A1/A2 TECATE's

BIKE INTERESTS
    ATK, Husqvarna, Maico, Harley Davidson & Yamaha Twins

PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE FOLLOWING STOLEN 3/30/2012

1999 ATK 260LQ ENG# 425681 Red/White/Blue VIN# 4MAV1CC43XA009376 (Its the last one missing out of four the first three were destroyed)

My Feedback

--
    Thanks for the info,I have more time than money,great site BShort

--
    Quote Originally Posted by AntMan3Wheels View Post
    Before this site I thought I was alone now I see I'm not the only one that misses growing up around threewheelers and reading the magazines with threewheelers from cover to cover. In a country like this how could they take something away like this. They tried to ban skate boarding and now almost every town has a state financed skate park. And the chinese copy all of our patents without trying to copy a single offroad threewheeler. I would have one imported. I have had dreams that
    I bought a chinese nockoff of a Honda 86 250R and Yamaha TriZ. I'm hoping I've gave some people with connections to do so ideas. Honga 250A Yinama Tri-P 250
    I know, right? I'd be so likely to buy a "new" Chinese three wheeler... I know about the quality issues (have 3 of the quads in the shed out back, and they constantly require work), but a 2011 model three wheeler would be cool.

For now, I'll just put my time and $$ into fixing the heap of a '85 250SX I just bought!

--
    i'd love to post questions about my 200x, but i'm denied access almost every time. i personally dont like the "10 post rule," but i guess ill have to live with it.
    1983 212x "Mickey Dunlap" Powroll TT Trike -Blue frame, Supertrapp (looking for a Powroll DD), WEB Stage II cam, Powroll 6mm stroker, Wiseco 10.25:1 piston stock bore, ported, polished, +2 Swinger,White low-pros and 250R front fender, BAPP rear shock, Powroll Decals, NOS Carlisle R/A's

Gone:
    '83 185s, '86 200x, '70's Full Suspension Hi-Performance ATC RD400,

--

If it helps, I'm on board!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo0331.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	110.5 KB 
ID:	137916I've been combing threads here for a couple years. A couple more months won't make any difference. If it can slow down the "flood" of abusers that internet is famous for, it's worth the wait. And sometimes slowing down the flood is as good as it's going to get kids. Patience, Patience, Patience.......

--
    Just joined about a month ago. I have a few ?'s about my 81 185s. Looking forward to spending time on the site.

--
    I replaced the rings and top end gaskets on my 81 185s. I am only getting about 61 lbs of compression after assembly. I have ripped it back down to cam half a dozen times now thinking that my chain is off a few links. That doesnt change it though. I guess i am wondering which direction i should head to get compression. thanks a lot!!

--
    thanks for the info, I'm 82 but can last 2 months?

--
    i would really like to get one of those knit hats but it will not let me post on that site is there any other way to get the info,mailing address

--
    Guess I shouldn't have lurked for so long...now I got something to sell, and can't see the classified section grrrrrr. I'll get there soon enough!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by the_chief View Post
    Guess I shouldn't have lurked for so long.;TrikesOwn
    I've been a member for a year, I just don't post enough,I guess I would rather just read the other posts

--
    im new i want full access!!!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //