//ArrowChat Code
Page 7 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: How to gain posting access to the rest of the site.

--
    can anybody tell me what my 3wheeler is the vin is 4u3-2007255. thank y'all

--

I was already posting in the other parts of the site and now have to get 10 posts....

I was already posting and replying in the Trikesylvania part about my 250/300ES swap, but for some reason I now need 10 posts to get back and finish posting and updating that post so here I am.... POSTING here to get to 10.
    '86 ATC250ES/ATC300ES Bigger Red
    '85 ATC250ES
    '85 ATC250SX
    '85 ATC250SX parts trike
    '71 M35A2 Bobbed Deuce
    '05 Honda Civic Si
    '02 Ranger FX4 Level II

--
    can somebody help me find out what my 3wheeler is 4u3-007255 is the vin. thank you

--
    Do I get access to that after 2 months ? They got parts and trikes on there ? Oh sh*t ... 2 months is a long time ninja ...

--
    I believe it man ... spoken word ... In just two days I have learned a multitude of info ...

--
    sounds reasonable to me but in our "proby" period we still have access to help from the forums? either way i have a 1983 honda atc250r the trike is decent shape other than a few misc. parts missing when i bought the trike.
    my main question is why would the trike run good and strong when the motor is cold but as it warms up it loses power,almost like a valve problem but no valves.could this problem be related to the reeds or just needing a rebuild? my thoughts were the piston and rings since they are the origanal parts from 83,including the reeds....also am looking for the gear-shift arm if anyone can point me in the right direction as i havent been able to find one even on ebay(evil-bay)

--
    Quote Originally Posted by warlordmx View Post
    I believe it man ... spoken word ... In just two days I have learned a multitude of info ...
    Definitely a good site for help and info.

200xman123 is offline Quote: "sorry im not the sharpest tool in the shed" Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    i had 55 + posts and now there all gone because of the glitch last night!

--
    Same here, I lost my post and access to all of the site!

--
    I just read the post about the server and i'm sure thats the problem.

--

I had 10 post a week ago

i posted my 10 post a week ago to gain acess to the site. Since the updating of the website it say i only have 2 post and wont give me acess. can some one fix that are to i need to start posting again. Dont want to fill up the air way with jibber jabber just to get the 10 postings.

200xman123 is offline Quote: "sorry im not the sharpest tool in the shed" Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    my two months is almost going to be up in a couple days can someone tell me if i now have to wait a nother 2 months

tapage is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    some people lost there ability to post in the main forums, i had my account deleted...

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by tapage View Post
    some people lost there ability to post in the main forums, i had my account deleted...
    Nobody is more upset about this than Billy and myself. We are truely sorry for the problems!!!
    Our old hosting company was one of the best out there. Great server and even better tech support when we needed it. Then a little over a year ago they started slipping. Being as we had been with them for many, many years we gave them some time ( too much time now that we look back at it ) to get their poo together. This last issue gave us the final reason to kick them to the curb and start over with a whole new company. There will be a few bumps for a while until everything gets 100% fixed and all settings set properly ( yea, there is more settings than you can imagine ).
    Howdy

--
    I've lurked on here for probably 6 months just reading. Is there any way to view the classifieds section? I don't want to post but am looking for parts

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //