//ArrowChat Code
Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast

Thread: How to gain posting access to the rest of the site.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bkc03 View Post
    New to this forum and looks awesome. Can somebody point me in the right direction on getting some machine work done? I saw a website stating if i send in my cylinder they would nachine it and give me the correct piston. Plus all the gaskets to put back together for 239.00 is that a good deal?
    What make and model?

And yeah that's about what I paid to have my 250R cylinder bored with a new Wiseco piston kit from F.A.S.T. Racing and got it back in under two weeks

https://farmandsandtoys.com/ocart2/services

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    If you have 10 posts, will you automatically be granted full access on the 2 month anniversary of your membership?

--
    I can't remember my old username and password so i had to set up a new account to post. Immaculate 1985 Honda atc250r https://www.ebay.com/itm/1985-ATC-HO...-/163115277032. Also, if another member or moderator sees this could you post it in classified section to keep the bike the 3ww family.

--
    New to the site. Excited to have access to so much info! Currently I have a 1984 Honda 200m and a 1985 Honda 200s. Both run great and I've literally been sucked into the 3 wheeler world. (No pun intended) These are so much fun to drive! Quick question that I haven't been able to get info on.

For my 200s... If I wanted to get some more power out of the motor what would be suggested? I'm looking for some real feedback on bolt on parts and also how well they worked. I'm also looking long term. I might want to change the piston, etc,etc. How many people have upgraded engine parts on their 200 and does it make a huge difference? I'm just looking to start researching my future plan so I can research, start purchasing parts, etc.

Thanks,
    Mike (Fratolicious)

--
    been awhile since i been on so will act as thou thought im a newbie.just picked up my newest ride.a 83 commuter sasquatch.

--

Atc185s cam upgrade?

I have a 1982 atc185s, I'm wanting to give it some more pep. I have a 1979 xr185 cam. It looks to be a direct fit. Will I need to reject my carb to give in enough fuel. I currently have a 102 main jet.

--
    This site is extremely informative, anyone in the little rock area?

--
    New to the forum, not happy with the 2 month bar. I'm guessing I will have sourced most of the items I need elsewhere before I get the chance to view the members classifieds. Oh well.

I have just bought an 85 250SX.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Laredo View Post
    I have a 1982 atc185s, I'm wanting to give it some more pep. I have a 1979 xr185 cam. It looks to be a direct fit. Will I need to reject my carb to give in enough fuel. I currently have a 102 main jet.
    Welcome reach out to Shortline10 (Mike) on here he can help.

BTW I live in West Tennessee but travle to LR often with work.
    * 1978 ATC 90/180 Pauter PJ1 / Springer "Team BAPP" Bike *

* 1980 ATC 110/180 "Danny's Machine Works" 3D Sprint Dune Bike *

* Nicholson 500 Race Bike *

* HPATC Yamaha RD350 "Big Moe" Trike *

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalfthegray View Post
    New to the forum, not happy with the 2 month bar. I'm guessing I will have sourced most of the items I need elsewhere before I get the chance to view the members classifieds. Oh well.

I have just bought an 85 250SX.
    I have an 85 250SX. What a GREAT Machine!!!

--
    I've been a member here for over ten years. Unfortunately I'm new to "The Board".
    I still can't post in the "Members" area. This is lame!!!
    I didn't post much earlier,
    So What;
    Industrial Metal:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQSoR1LVILE
    Pop:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJfFZqTlWrQ
    Jazz:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqNTltOGh5c
    Last edited by GeoCubed; 08-25-2018 at 09:59 PM.

--
    Thanks for having me, but don't you think this limitation will push away new members?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrcs View Post
    Thanks for having me, but don't you think this limitation will push away new members?
    I thought the same when I first joined [recently] but it dawned on me quickly, it's a good thing. It keeps the one timers from mucking up the whole site. Lots of people join places like this only to solve their one or two problems then are never heard from again. That doesn't contribute anything to the community as a whole. I'm glad it's this way and have found that the wait was well worth it.
    I was born and raised on Venus & I may be here a while.....

--
    thanks. I was trying to post some old pics

--
    Just getting back into ATC world. Wish I could find my old 1985 ATC 250R. I think I like this site.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //