//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Honda Big Red 1985 250es Fenders

--

Thumbs up Honda Big Red 1985 250es Fenders

Hey I have been looking for a new OEM right rear fender for my trike and have only seen them on ebay. Over the weekend I saw a left rear OEM fender sell on ebay for $300 and right rear for $234. Some crazy person paid over 5 bills for a set of fenders. Then today I came across www.motosport.com and picked one up for $145 with free shipping. Just throwing it out there
    Last edited by Devinos619; 11-09-2011 at 10:07 PM.

Matrix is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Thanks!! This site seems a lot cheaper than www.bikebandit.com .. Man I'm so happy now, I didnt think I would ever find the stuff to complete my 185s build...

When Anthony Sullivan dies could I get his job?

No but im completely serious, thanks for a great find!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Devinos619 View Post
    Hey I have been looking for a new OEM right rear fender for my trike and have only seen them on ebay. Over the weekend I saw a left rear OEM fender sell on ebay for $300 and right rear for $234. Some crazy person paid over 5 bills for a set of fenders. Then today I came across www.motosport.com and picked one up for $145 with free shipping. Just throwing it out there
    Hi,

I can't seem to find fenders on motosport.com
    Any idea what category it was?
    Nothing in the 250 es category except for bolts and flag mounts.
    Wonder what I'm missing.

Thanks

--
    Were those OEM fenders you bought or Maier fenders on motosport.com? thanks
    1985 Yamaha 225DRN w/OEM headlight guard, footboards, front rack, rear rack, work light, brush guards and trailer hitch

--
    Where is the link to the Fenders? There are no OEM Honda ATC250es Fenders on that site.
    Keep on Triking!!!! "I am the NIGHT RIDER!!!"

RIP Ninja!

Feedback thread: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...-for-thestud25

Trike Fest 2011, 2012 Vet!
    Founding member of the Haspin 6ft Bats Club!!

Trikes Currently Owned:
    87 Big Red 250es
    86 Kawasak KLT110. All documentation, bought from original owner.
    83 Honda 200s
    81 Honda Atc 70
    (4) Suzuki ALT 50's
    Yamaha YT 60

--
    Just looked this morning and they were listed, looked again a few minutes ago and there gone!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by badass350x View Post
    Just looked this morning and they were listed, looked again a few minutes ago and there gone!
    That leads me to believe one of two things. 1.) They list parts like bikebandit that they do not have. 2.) Devinos619 got really lucky and ended up getting a hell of deal and got the last two.
    Keep on Triking!!!! "I am the NIGHT RIDER!!!"

RIP Ninja!

Feedback thread: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...-for-thestud25

Trike Fest 2011, 2012 Vet!
    Founding member of the Haspin 6ft Bats Club!!

Trikes Currently Owned:
    87 Big Red 250es
    86 Kawasak KLT110. All documentation, bought from original owner.
    83 Honda 200s
    81 Honda Atc 70
    (4) Suzuki ALT 50's
    Yamaha YT 60

--
    Are you sure they are the OEM Honda fenders and not Maier? let us know guy
    1985 Yamaha 225DRN w/OEM headlight guard, footboards, front rack, rear rack, work light, brush guards and trailer hitch

--
    Not sure I care if they're oem or not.
    One of my favorite br fenders is broken like
    some sort of horror movie weapon.
    I guess I could duct tape it or glue on some foam pipe insulation

but I promise I won't post pictures.

I just missed a parts br 1985 for 100$.

I just Gotta get the program that emails search alerts for
    specific stuff on CL.

--
    This is the email that you will receive. "Sorry to inform you that the item you have purchased is no longer available from the manufacturer. We have refunded your credit card for the total amount. Sorry for any inconvenience's this might have caused."

Sincerely,
    Motosport.com

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    This is the email that you will receive. "Sorry to inform you that the item you have purchased is no longer available from the manufacturer. We have refunded your credit card for the total amount. Sorry for any inconvenience's this might have caused."

Sincerely,
    Motosport.com

haha
    I' have gotten those emails before

--
    Yup. That's what happened. They refunded me and changed the part to out of stock. Oh well, it was worth a shot. I was trying to share the wealth. Sorry guys!

--
    Yeah it sucks but I know from experience what was gonna happen. You can count on one hand how many oem plastic body pieces that are still available from Honda for any of the 3-Wheelers ever made. I'm probably wrong, but I believe only the left and right side radiator shrouds for the 85-86 250r, might be the only pieces still available for all the machines.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //