//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Crated ATC 250R (round 2)

--

Crated ATC 250R (round 2)

Last edited by Billy Golightly; 11-13-2011 at 09:47 PM.

--
    I will be watching this for sure.. I hope this turns out better for you than the last attempt.
    Rides:
    1986 ATC250R (sectional pipe and Klemm Research silencer)
    1986 ATC250R (Desert Bike, WAX-ON seat, Dual Cibie lights, Steering Stabilizer)
    1979 ATC110 (Bandito frame and forks, Turbo wheels, disc braked)
    1982 ATC70 (Lifan manual 125)
    1987 LT80 (piped, widened)

My feedback thread
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ack-for-dcreel

RIP Trace.. Godspeed.

fire1 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Best of luck on the sale.i hope someone clicks the buy it now for you!!!

--
    I would have listed it as a regular ATV so it is not covered in ebay's buyer protection program. Reason being if it is sold "as parts" it is included in the ebay buyer protection program which basically means if the buyer doesn't like the deal for any reason ebay will back them up and get a refund for them unless of course the deal is done in cash or bank check. Whatever you do don't take paypal for this deal!! You could get screwed. Also I believe if it is sold as a regular motor vehicle the fees are significantly less.
    4 Strokes are NOT the wave of the future!

--
    Well if no one else bids she is mine. But something tells me it will go past what chump change I have bid.

Andy, best of luck on this one. I wonder what the over/under will be on the amount of Chumps who claim to have another one or they know someone who has one in their basement.

--
    ALL VERY INTERESTING INDEED!!!! Thanx in advance for the ride Andy!!! The Ebay 250R market just went thru the roof boys... Good luck Andy,,hopefully this turns out as it should.. And if you win the lottery and want this in my museum someday,,,you know my # !! Good luck man!!!
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Damn that was fast. Andy, is it ok if I tell everyone that I owned it for 24 minutes?

--
    Well, I just got outbid. Good Luck with the auction!

--
    yeehaaa i had it for 1.3 seconds

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    I edited the post earlier to include a picture and boogered the link up in the process. Fixed it now, sorry guys.

--
    Thanks, guys! Too funny, everyone's now able to say they had it.

don't take paypal for this deal!!
    Been down this road before... Ebay sucks and Pay Pal is in a close second. I'm trying to give them as little as possible. Lets be honest this is going to be hard to pull off. To actually sell this bike and get paid is a long shot.
    So far I have a $1.70 investment with ebay. Pretty cheap advertising if nothing else.... Keep'n my fingers crossed for some good honest bidders.

--
    Man, I hope everything works out for you. I wish I had enough to bid and say I owned it for a few seconds also!! This has got to be a heart breaker for you Andy! Good luck.
    Just sit back and chillaxx

--
    Some good excitement for a bit that's or sure. Would love that in the collection for sure. Who wouldnt. Good luck man.
    TPC TRIKES

FSU Powersports

RNS Powdercoating

R-tifacts is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Good luck, I hope it goes to a good home. Maybe someone on here, is there a 3ww discount lol we all wish we had the bank roll to buy and keep that thing. At least you can say you owned a peice of history......again good luck with the sale
    Dying breed with a need for speed

85 ATC 70
    85 250es Big Red
    85 ATC 250R
    86 ATC 350x
    86 KXT Tecate
    87 ATC 250r replica

--
    you must have a darn good reason for sellin it, it would just break my heart to have to let that go either way, good luck with the sale and best of luck to you!
    1985 70
    1985 200x
    1985 200x hot shot
    1985 200x part trike
    1983 185s
    1993 fourtrax "whoretrax" everyones had a ride
    1967 suzuki hustler 250 2 stroke
    2004 buell blast 500

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //