//ArrowChat Code
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Yamaha 200 worth it?

--
    Alright, I kept checking daily on craigslist and found another three wheeler that looked to be a good buy. I cant afford to have two three wheelers at this time though. I talked to the owner of this yamaha 225dx, and asked if he would be willing to trade. He said he would take the kawasaki klt plus 200 cash on top. What do you guys think, go for the trade, or just be happy with the klt110 and fix it up? Here is the link: http://toledo.craigslist.org/rvs/2782136869.html I could go get this done tomorrow probably, but not sure if its worth it. Any opinions are appreciated. Thanks guys.

--
    It looks pretty nice and 600 seems a good price i would do it, but as for trading i would have to see what the kawasaki klt looks like to tell you
    Trikes:
    85' ATC 200x

Quads:
    85' LT230s Quadsport (POS)
    98' Grizzly 600 (Work horse)
    00' Breeze 125 (sisters)

Follow the leader, Hes on a Honda!!

--
    Theres a picture of it early in this thread. Its in good shape and always starts on the first pull. Rear fenders need some paint, and front fender is broken. Has extra set of back wheels. I paid 225 for it a while back

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    I would do that for sure. If you like the KLT, you'll love the DX.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I would do it in a heartbeat, you'll love the dx, and parts are alot easier to get, plastics are painted, but that's not a big deal they look to be in good condition. On the plus side you are getting 200$ extra with it.

--
    Oh no, im paying 200 on top for it. But i think it would be a good deal. It looks to be in good shape.

--
    As much as im going to kick myself over this one, I decided to pass on the yamaha. I'm currently a full time student in college, and really don't have the time to make it worth it for me to go get it. I will just enjoy the kaw and have fun on my cheap investment. If someone lives near bg, ohio, this is really a steal and a nice machine. Thanks for the help guys. Pretty excited to get this kaw fixed up nicely and have some fun on it.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 78z2+2 View Post
    As much as im going to kick myself over this one, I decided to pass on the yamaha. I'm currently a full time student in college, and really don't have the time to make it worth it for me to go get it. I will just enjoy the kaw and have fun on my cheap investment. If someone lives near bg, ohio, this is really a steal and a nice machine. Thanks for the help guys. Pretty excited to get this kaw fixed up nicely and have some fun on it.
    It's a shame you don't live closer to this guy hes looking for a kawi 110 http://carbondale.craigslist.org/mcy/2778694669.html I'd say keep the bike you have for now just to have a ride and keep looking by the time you find something else you might have more money saved up.
    "I'm Kind Of Like The Turtle Man Of 3Wheelers."

1986 Honda 350X
    1985 Honda 250R
    1985 Honda 200X

--
    I have a chance to buy an 83 honda atc200e. Guy said he would take 425 for it. What do you guys think? Try to sell the klt and get this or stay with the kaw? Any opinions are greatly appreciated. Heres the link: http://toledo.craigslist.org/mcy/2755695938.html

--
    Kind of looks like the fork is off of a 200s. If it is then I would consider that a upgrade. If it runs good then I could see it being worth $425. Honda is alot easier to find parts for compared to the Kawi. Also it should have 5 gears in high and low not 3 if it doesn't shift threw all five id stay away.
    Last edited by swampthang; 01-26-2012 at 05:23 PM.

1986 Honda 350X
    1985 Honda 250R
    1985 Honda 200X

--
    Yeah, it even has the title and registration. Needs a battery, but said he charged it up and the lights still worked and starter still engaged. Thing that makes it hard is I think I would have a difficult time trying to sell the klt.

--
    is it just me or does it look like that thing has 25" tires on the back and a 22" on the front?

pulseaction Guest
    Key Features:

* Those big fat tires deliver great traction and rider comfort over a wide range of terrain, and they make the TW200 the most distinctive-looking dual purpose machine around.
    * A low seat and compact chassis help inspire confidence in anybody who rides the TW200, making it one of the most user friendly on/off-road bikes on the market.
    * Electric start and full street equipment mean it’s super convenient to ride the TW200 just about wherever you need to go.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by pulseaction View Post
    Key Features:

* Those big fat tires deliver great traction and rider comfort over a wide range of terrain, and they make the TW200 the most distinctive-looking dual purpose machine around.
    * A low seat and compact chassis help inspire confidence in anybody who rides the TW200, making it one of the most user friendly on/off-road bikes on the market.
    * Electric start and full street equipment mean it’s super convenient to ride the TW200 just about wherever you need to go.
    Cool good to know, but whats that have to do with a big red??

1986 Honda 350X
    1985 Honda 250R
    1985 Honda 200X

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //