//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Can someone shed some light on this. I'm curious. 1987 200x

Donzi26zx is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    See that doesn't look that much different then our bikes! I guess a mint 87 200X is a bargain at $7,000 On a serious note see if you could find the link I would like to see more pictures of the $12K bike.

Thanks

--
    Wow I thought a member of 3WW bought the that Zero hour 200X.. HERE is the thread!! >>> http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ight=1987+200x

--
    Hummm should I... Ok take a look guys! http://peoria.craigslist.org/mcy/2747420942.html I only have garage space for maybe 1 more atc and I've been holding out for a liquid R so I will share this with ya all! Someone buy this before I change my mind and buy it.
    "I'm Kind Of Like The Turtle Man Of 3Wheelers."

1986 Honda 350X
    1985 Honda 250R
    1985 Honda 200X

--
    The thing is just the tank/fenders/seat and dash with a key would net you quite a bit of cash back.

I don't advocate parting trikes but I would buy that if it were in my area and steal what I wanted and build up another 200X.......
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Donzi26zx View Post
    What's going on Whyzee, you had some nice bikes back in the day.....do you still have anything?
    what's happening buddy?
    I had to sell all my toys in the summer of '09 due to a severely broken wrist. Was in and out if surgeries for about 9months but they were able to save my hand
    Do you still have your mint R's?

--
    I would buy iut if I didn't already have one It is well worth the price with the OEM plastic intact and looks to be in real good shape and it's only about a 2 hour drive from me!
    Quote Originally Posted by swampthang View Post
    Hummm should I... Ok take a look guys! http://peoria.craigslist.org/mcy/2747420942.html I only have garage space for maybe 1 more atc and I've been holding out for a liquid R so I will share this with ya all! Someone buy this before I change my mind and buy it.

--
    now i see that one with 12 grand of zero hours of that showroom or a brand new one 87 atc200x. that is a serious nice bike as ever...

--
    Honda200X87, I am testing the market with my 87 200X, we will see what if anything happens. It would take a good offer to let my bike go.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/?cmd=...#ht_500wt_1182

--
    I am curious to see what offer you will get , I would never sell mine, it would take big $ before I would ever think of parting with it .
    Quote Originally Posted by Donzi26zx View Post
    Honda200X87, I am testing the market with my 87 200X, we will see what if anything happens. It would take a good offer to let my bike go.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/?cmd=...#ht_500wt_1182

--
    no disrespect ,but if I had that trike I'd ride it like it was meant to be rode trails ,mud ,sand ,water crossings ,never understood the fun of owning something "TO RARE or SPECAIL " to ride ,or drive ,trailerQueens,show no go = not as much fun as enjoying things , but then thats just me and my 2cent. I have some nice bikes but i get them dirty, ride it you cant take them with you in the end!!but I do love the pics
    GOT MUD?:

--
    yea the 87 200xs are low production numbers but there is a fair amount of nice ones out there I think because of the fact that people thought about keeping them nice after knowing they would not be made again , still a cool bike though I have restored I think 3 87s to showroom new over the past 10 years all with all nos plastic this is back when i could just order from honda . man I miss those days .. I do have a super low hour 87 for myself that will get restored for my own collection one of these years I have a stock pile of nos parts for it been collecting them for around 8 years now , will be a close to brand new as you could get . here is some pics of the last 87 I did a few years ago Its not finished in the pics but close rear brake not hooked up , tank shroud etc so they are around just stashed in places you would never expect.
    Attached Images Attached Images

--
    Thanks for sharing the pics mike, loooks perfect! One question, what is the period correct front tire for the 87 200X? p/v or spelled out pro vector and is it a 23.5 OR 24 IN P/V.. WHAT IS THE ORIGINAL SHOWROOM TIRE?

--
    Mike, nice pictures that is one sweet looking machine. I do ride some of my other bikes just not this one do to the rarity of it, I have a 250R that I like to ride and a few other 4 wheelers. Where I live there is not many places to ride. I will keep you posted if I get any offers!

--
    is the 87 the only one with the red swinger?? i thought the 86 was silver? nice 87's! mike, that is stunning! is the dollar figure for a resto like that anywhere near 5 figures?? Or more like half that?? just curious!

--
    I spoke to this guy on the phone. Do you really think a 1987 honda 200X is worth 7 grand ?
    LoL aerosmith dream on ..... I couldn't even sell my dads Suzuki Volusia street cruiser.
    Have fun with your fantasy .........
    ♠ 58 ♠

▓ ▓
    Ride 3

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //