//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Can someone shed some light on this. I'm curious. 1987 200x

--

Can someone shed some light on this. I'm curious. 1987 200x

I spotted this on craigslist. I'm not considering buying it but Is it rare and is it worth the price? Its in beautiful condition and I thought to pass it along. I'm really curious to know the history of this machine. Is what he says true and its worth 7K or is he in fantasy land.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/mcy/2766610082.html
    1983 Honda Atc 110
    1984 Honda Atc 110

--
    You probably wont find a nicer one, but Damn 7 grand is a lot of cash. They are rare, but not so rare that you dont see 3 or 4 pop up on craigslist each year.
    my feedback thread http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...-hoosierlogger

TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

Current rides
    Taurus 650 (green)
    85 250es big red
    83 ALT50 (5 year old daughters)
    82 ALT50
    82 ALT50
    84 atc 70 stroked big bore 90 STILL in progress.
    71 QA50
    93 TRX 300 FW

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Ya'll are the biggest bunch of whining b!tches I've seen in my entire life.
    You might be strong as an ox, but without a cart you are just a big dumb animal.

--
    That guy has been trying to sell that thing for years...now I see why...7K??? Maybe in a crate...

--
    Not 7G worth!!!!! Little bit too expensive.... But nice trike
    1986 Honda 350X
    1985 Yamaha Tri-Z 250
    2006 Honda TRX400ex,,,(YA! YA!,,,,,I KNOW IT'S ONE OF THEM 4 WHEEL THINGS!!!!!)

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ack+for+sp8twn

--
    Maybe $4,000 in a good economy and you would have to hold out for the right buyer. I have to say it is in my opinion extremely nice though.
    R.I.P. John Swinehart
    TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
    Epic Mikfest 17
    86 200x
    85 250sx
    85 big red
    85 atc 70

Fabiodriven- cereal goes in first, then milk.
    I’ve got an 8” Grip on a 10” turd... Kyle Kiser

--
    Quote Originally Posted by captainweezy View Post
    Maybe $4,000 in a good economy and you would have to hold out for the right buyer. I have to say it is in my opinion extremely nice though.
    I agree with everything you said, 100%......
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Probably never see a nicer one than that. Worth 7,000 to someone with that kind of money to toss around I say. Your average utility quad is that much let alone a rare piece such as that. I have one and now I know how much work is in front of me.....lol.... I would venture to say if you took the total of less than 4000 made by number that have been crashed,parted and scrapped you are in the less than 1/2 of the 87's left...just a guess. Someday 7000.00 will never touch that trike in its condition.....someday.My honest middle class workin man's price.......3500.00 as well. Hard one to find in that shape man!!!
    HEY YOU WORM PICKERS..QUIT PICKIN' MY WORMS!
    Owner of the world' widest atc plow
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

"Hold my beer.......watch this sh@# !!!!!!

Donzi26zx is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    It is actually my bike, I am just throwing it out there, I really don't want to sell it but just wanted to test the market and figured you never know about some of the collectors out there. It is the cleanest one I have ever seen and I have had and have a bunch of bikes. Here are some more pictures of it. The tank was just refinished by a professional body shop in Shasta white, brand new OEM seat, Kill Switch, powder coated foot pegs and rear skid plate, New OEM rear tires and all the rest is 100% original, also have the title, owners manual, 87 200X brochure. For the right collector there might be some interest, if not I will keep it forever and watch it go up in value.
    Attached Images Attached Images

--
    ^ No offense, but I've watched your prices drop on your grab bars and such after countless re-lists........

Maybe you got a great deal on all those parts you bought, but the economy is not there.

Maybe someone would pay 5K, IDK?, but I ride my stuff.

I don't think it will go up in value if it's at 7K in your mind today; UNLESS, the economy gets better and someone has the cash for a beautiful trike.

I'd pay 3K and ride it like I stole it; I'm just not a collector.........

? Why didn't they clear coat over the right side tank decals???
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    I do ride my bikes just not this one, I really could care less if it sells and I don't plan on it. You are also right on the parts they have dropped, I sold a lot of stuff and now the rest is just going to sit for a while in the attic. I helped a lot of people out by buying the parts so people could have a fair shot at getting them. The guy that has the other batch from PA is struggling now to sell what he has for the crazy prices he is asking.

--
    ^ Then I would buy his stuff and keep that in the attic also. Unless the world ends, parts will always go up in value.

Now is just not the time for 150$ grab bars; But in time??..................

--
    If it were mine it would take $7000 to pry it out of my hands. Nice trike, probably the nicest 200X I have ever seen. Thanks for sharing!!

Joker 90
    1970 Honda US90- aquarius blue
    1981 Yamaha YT125
    1986 Yamaha Big Wheel 80
    1986 Kawasaki Tecate KXT500
    1987 Kawasaki KXT250B2
    2005 Yamaha YFZ450

--
    Maybe the amount of trikes we can own is related to our storage space and time

--
    Thanks guys, I have to many bikes and I need to make room for some new toys. I ride mostly with my daughter, she has a raptor 50 and I ride with her on my Raptor. I was thinking of buying the parts from that guy again but it is just to long of a ride and he wanted to much this time around. He is asking like $275 for a headlight.....not in the economy. I got lucky when I bought the other parts, they sold like hot cakes and for great money.

Merry Christmas!

--
    Donzi,, your 200X is missing the rear fender "WARNING" decal, I still have a few left.. Also I will post my 1987 200X soon, it is a one owner with the original title from the dealership from WORLD OF POWERSPORTS in Cape Girardeu MO. Even has the original Dealer tag that hung from the handlebars with all the original paperwork. It was nice but I have been making it a mint OEM machine, I have replaced a few parts only because they didn't look new new... You have a very nice one there Donzi and the only MINT MINT zero hour machine I have ever seen went for 12 grand on ebay, it's in my avitar. yes 12 grand, some of you guys might remeber that one.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //