//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Speaking of Polaris's - This thing is MINT

--

Speaking of Polaris's - This thing is MINT

... One of the ugliest quads ever concieved, but mint never the less. The guy did a great job rest'oing this.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=6726
    J. Jonny D, --- Quad - Trike relations committee Chairman and all around swell guy.

Rides: '91 Warrior, '87 TW200, 1984 YTM225DX, 1984 ATC125M, '71 CL350 Scrambler

Lots_Of_Nothing is offline So bombed at TF I needed both hands to hold my beer Teaching quads a lesson
    --
    :shock: god that thing is ugly :shock: ......250cc 2-stroke....weird..., never seen one of them before
    Give me no lip and I tell you no lie.

-TF 05' , And cant wait till 06!

--
    seen it on ebay already, you got that right about behing ugly.. nevertheless good restoration.........i might have even resored it since i'm kinda into that type a stuff.

--
    Believe it or not, Polaris actually released these with the intent they would be competition for the trx250r and lt250r..what a joke.

However, they do make ok trail mounts if your nice to them.

--
    Its ugly, but I think it's pretty cool. Has anyone ever herd or seen one fo those before this???

--
    you think there ugly know, you should see one with out plastic, I dont know what they were thinking?? they come with stock six pacrac, and its part of the frame(look in the pic)!!! quite heavy too

--
    I have ridden a few..lets just leave it at that

pretty uninspriing

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //