//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How about Washington State???

stubbie1111 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --

How about Washington State???

It would be nice to have a place to go to find fellow ATC lovers, and get together a NORTHWEST Trikefest!!! Give us a link so we can plan!!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by stubbie1111 View Post
    ...get together a NORTHWEST Trikefest!!!
    This is what I have been saying. It would be awesome to get the Rampage back in some form. Of course my vote is for the dunes

--
    Quote Originally Posted by falloutboy View Post
    Of course my vote is for the dunes
    How does tomorrow sound?

Joker 90
    1970 Honda US90- aquarius blue
    1981 Yamaha YT125
    1986 Yamaha Big Wheel 80
    1986 Kawasaki Tecate KXT500
    1987 Kawasaki KXT250B2
    2005 Yamaha YFZ450

--
    Well thats three people....How many more do we need? I am SURE there are more than this? Dunes or trails....... I got paddles and Knobs!!!! Is there others that would like to chime in on this thread? I would like to get a trikefest Northwest going where we could get together sometime this summer with about 30+ trikes running around....... That would be sweet!!!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmoney1979 View Post
    How does tomorrow sound?
    But the good dunes are in Oregon.........Not Washington..this is a WA thread.
    2) 1977 Honda ATC90
    2)1985 Tecate
    2005 Banshee LE
    01 Honda 300EX
    74 Suzuki TC100
    66 Honda 305 Scrambler

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeepermc View Post
    But the good dunes are in Oregon.........Not Washington..this is a WA thread.
    Sure....... I will agree.....I think.... haven't really been to either I must say, as I am a woods/trails/mud rider. Never the less...the more action we can receive on here and the more interest we get in this thread...the better. I bet that there are plenty of places out there that have campgounds we could camp at here in Washington or Oregon that could host that many people. We just need to set up a place and time that everyone agrees on and then individuals would be on there own to pre-register with the camp site to ensure they have a camping spot, and then enjoy it up from there. I am also sure that everyone would have a blast riding, and then we could share tech tips and good stories around the campfire....with maybe a brew or two??? This doesn't have to be a week long, but maybe a weekend event? Maybe a three day weekend event? That's up for discussion.......

SO LETS HEAR IT? DO YOU GUYS AND GALS HERE IN THE PACNORWEST WANT TO GET A MINATURE TRIKEFEST NORTHWEST STYLE STARTED???? LET TALK ABOUT DATES? GIVE US ALL SOME IDEAS OF PLACES.....CAMP GROUNDS ETC!!!
    Last edited by stubbie1111; 01-13-2012 at 03:18 AM. Reason: Spelling

--
    Well, if you WA guys are up for coming down here, Riley Ranch will have dune access by the summer time and has a pretty large campground ran by Coos county. There is an dirt mx track at Riley as well but is only open when the riders association that manages it, is there. Maybe we could get them to put on an exhibition race...

As for dates, July is filling up pretty fast for me, so maybe, late august??

--
    That could be cool......... Any others? I'm hittin' the sack, but I'll check back tomorrow evening!! I really want to do this!!! How about June??? Is that open??? Is there any other places? I'm open for anywhere? Washington.... Oregon.... Idaho??? Let's hear it????

Hey FALLOUTBOY here is a pretty cool link that I found to the campgound you were talking about.........

http://www.visitoregonsouthcoast.com...nch_Campground
    Last edited by stubbie1111; 01-13-2012 at 04:00 AM.

--
    June could work. The weather can sometimes not cooperate, usually lots of wind here.

--
    I would be interested but i'm not really a sand rider prefer muddy trails ,woods,I can probly get 2or3 freinds in on this nonmembers but still trike riders , we will be riding on the 20th of jan just north of jones creek wich is closed till spring, but the other spot is pretty good lots of trails ,gravel pit ,tank traps !! etc there wiil be at least 3-4 trikes there love to se more also anybody else quads , bikes ,etc see ya there!! pm me for exact location ,derections
    GOT MUD?:

--
    I don't ride my trike or my banshee in the dirt. Only sand. I do have a 300EX that can see dirt. I'd love to say I'm in for anything, but sadly those days are pretty much gone anymore. Heck, I'm lucky if I get to ride once a year anymore.
    2) 1977 Honda ATC90
    2)1985 Tecate
    2005 Banshee LE
    01 Honda 300EX
    74 Suzuki TC100
    66 Honda 305 Scrambler

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 350XJEDI View Post
    I would be interested but i'm not really a sand rider prefer muddy trails ,woods,I can probly get 2or3 freinds in on this nonmembers but still trike riders , we will be riding on the 20th of jan just north of jones creek wich is closed till spring, but the other spot is pretty good lots of trails ,gravel pit ,tank traps !! etc there wiil be at least 3-4 trikes there love to se more also anybody else quads , bikes ,etc see ya there!! pm me for exact location ,derections
    So 350xjedi and Jeepermc....... I think this place in Oregon would be great for both of you...... Check out the link below.......it talks about trails, a track, and they were building a bridge over the train tracks that leads from the campground to the dunes. I will ride anywhere...that why I bought my bikes.....don't really care what type of topography we are in. Heres the link!!! http://www.visitoregonsouthcoast.com...nch_Campground

--
    looks good , would have to make it a weekend thing its a couple hours from here.
    GOT MUD?:

--
    We are more than a few hours away.....more like 4-5 hours....so it would totally be a weekend thing for us!!!

--
    Now that the site is back, we can get back to planning this.

A weekend event works best for me too. I really think Riley Ranch is the place to do this. It's a little dirt, even more sand, and a LOT of campsites.

For a date- I need to check with the county, as I know people are already reserving for 4th of July weekend. The old Rampage was held Fathers Day weekend. I think for the most enjoyable time (warmer, less wind), August 24-26 (fri, sat, sun) would be best, the following weekend is Labor day weekend and is always packed at the dunes.

What does everyone think? I am open to just about whenever, I just want to throw an actual date out there to get an idea of what people are thinking.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //