//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Nos tiger atc fender

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    I am honestly appalled by the amount of crying for this silly little correction and I'm not backing down from my original statement. I corrected somebody. Boo-friggin-hoo. Bunch of candy-arses.

I've made a conscious effort to be a little more understanding and helpful when on these boards and if you look at my posts as of late you'll see that (if you really have that much time to kill).

I don't care what you guys say, I was merely making a correction and I stand by that.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    I don't care if you like it or not or if I made your poor little buddy cry.

People seem to think they have the right to not be offended. Let me tell you this- nowhere in our constitution does it say anything about people having the right to "not be offended". Grow a set and deal with it.
    See what I mean? You just proved my point.
    Red Rider's Sand Machine Updated 07/23/14

--
    And I'm getting "wah-ed"?! Are you serious Tyler?

I'm from Mass, not far from Boston. This is how we talk. I don't care if you like it or not or if I made your poor little buddy cry.

People seem to think they have the right to not be offended. Let me tell you this- nowhere in our constitution does it say anything about people having the right to "not be offended". Grow a set and deal with it.

I understand fully why somebody would put "Tri-Z Tecate ATC" into an ad for a Tiger three wheeler part. Obviously it's for searching. I don't think that's what the OP was trying to do though.

Red Rider, you judging me even though you don't know me is wrong in my opinion just as how I address people is wrong in your opinion. You're no better than me pal.

By all means, you didn't offend me. I've heard much worse things from way better people. I could care less were you are from.

I'm just simply saying why be a butt?? Steers people away from our hobby. Whens the last time positive criticism steered anybody away?
    So why not try and be postiive?
    1969 Trail 70
    1973 ATC 70
    1983 ATC 70
    1986 ATC350X
    1986 ATC250R X 3
    1986 ATC200X
    1987 ATC200X
    2012 Polaris RZR

--
    Another problem these days is people ripping off other people over the internet for things like, oh I dunno, Odyssey motors and such.
    It was a Pilot motor- http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/viewt...hilit=twilight But something tells me you can handle getting corrected without having to go see a therapist lol.

Joker 90
    1970 Honda US90- aquarius blue
    1981 Yamaha YT125
    1986 Yamaha Big Wheel 80
    1986 Kawasaki Tecate KXT500
    1987 Kawasaki KXT250B2
    2005 Yamaha YFZ450

--
    LOL

Thanks for clearing that up!
    1969 Trail 70
    1973 ATC 70
    1983 ATC 70
    1986 ATC350X
    1986 ATC250R X 3
    1986 ATC200X
    1987 ATC200X
    2012 Polaris RZR

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmoney1979 View Post
    It was a Pilot motor...
    Damn Twilight, you are certainly not doing anyone any favors trying to be a character witness on their behalf...
    The suspense is killing me, did you finally pay up?
    TRIKE INTERESTS
    A1/A2 TECATE's

BIKE INTERESTS
    ATK, Husqvarna, Maico, Harley Davidson & Yamaha Twins

PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE FOLLOWING STOLEN 3/30/2012

1999 ATK 260LQ ENG# 425681 Red/White/Blue VIN# 4MAV1CC43XA009376 (Its the last one missing out of four the first three were destroyed)

My Feedback

--
    This is going to be a good thread. LOL
    my feedback thread http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...-hoosierlogger

TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

Current rides
    Taurus 650 (green)
    85 250es big red
    83 ALT50 (5 year old daughters)
    82 ALT50
    82 ALT50
    84 atc 70 stroked big bore 90 STILL in progress.
    71 QA50
    93 TRX 300 FW

Ya'll are the biggest bunch of whining b!tches I've seen in my entire life.
    You might be strong as an ox, but without a cart you are just a big dumb animal.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierlogger View Post
    This is going to be a good thread. LOL
    Right, I had my popcorn ready and now it is getting cold......
    Keep on Triking!!!! "I am the NIGHT RIDER!!!"

RIP Ninja!

Feedback thread: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...-for-thestud25

Trike Fest 2011, 2012 Vet!
    Founding member of the Haspin 6ft Bats Club!!

Trikes Currently Owned:
    87 Big Red 250es
    86 Kawasak KLT110. All documentation, bought from original owner.
    83 Honda 200s
    81 Honda Atc 70
    (4) Suzuki ALT 50's
    Yamaha YT 60

Twilight is offline Check my feedback before buying from me Roostin Away
    --
    I have been told by the administration of the board to not comment on any of that. So I won't. It's passed me.

Fabio, when ever I see you post, your a dick to people. Who cares if it's not a ATC? All terrain cycle is a offroad three wheeler to most and that is going to be what people search for online. It's a common search term for any brand of three wheeler.
    Nothing to ride... for now

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Very compelling Twilight. How could I ever retort?

I seriously doubt you've been hushed about anything, but please feel free to continue hiding behind that flimsy little excuse.

Hushed or not, you've been made. Everyone knows who you are and how you operate. Personally I will grind that axe for a loooong time and nobody's going to tell me otherwise. There are too many people getting away with ripping people off on these boards but you got caught. It was your bad move and you can deal with the repercussions, indefinitely as far I'm concerned. Get used to it pal!

Twilight is offline Check my feedback before buying from me Roostin Away
    --
    Yup I'm a liar, cheater, stealer, piece of , not worth anything, blah blah blah.

Happy now? Probably not, if you want have billy ban me or something, if that won't make you happy then I don't know nor care.

You weren't there when all that happened, but perception is reality in this world so believe what you want. I have had many good dealings with members here and members there, never ripped anyone off here or there, I still hang with many of the members of PO too. Finally; I could care less what you think of me, have a problem with what is in the past; PM me.

Just be nicer to members dude, that's all I was trying to get across. I'll end my involvement in this thread with that.
    Nothing to ride... for now

--
    I sense a moderator moderating moderately soon...........hold on fellas....gotta go to the bathroom.....
    HEY YOU WORM PICKERS..QUIT PICKIN' MY WORMS!
    Owner of the world' widest atc plow
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

"Hold my beer.......watch this sh@# !!!!!!

--
    WHOA I don't get on for a little while and I come back to this MASSIVE TRAIN WRECK lol. I just copied the ebay listing and cut off everything after 250r didn't see the big deal worth all this crap. Yes fabio is right and tried to correct me. Could he have done it nicer, sure but that wouldn't be the real fabio we all know and love..... or hate. I personally like somebody who speaks there mind and don't beat around the bush. I don't take any offense, and I can assure you fabio I am not crying about it. I personally find it quite funny that a few words could start all this. All I was trying to do was help some fellow trikers out was that so wrong

Now I'll get my popcorn out along with thestud25 and see where this train wreck ends.
    Life is better on 3 wheels
    1984 200es big red
    1976 suzuki rm125
    1983 honda 250r (minty fresh) SOLD
    1986 honda 350x (A PILE....for now)
    197? honda 90 (pauter framed little beast in the making)

--
    Hey, I don't own stock in "Orville Redenbacher" or anything, I'm just saying if your going to hand out lessons in good moral character, passing a background check shroud be a prerequisite. Personally I would much rather have someone tell me I'm wrong than (in whatever way they choose) than rip me off and pretend they had absolutely no idea they were being charged for having their ..... well I guess its public record so I'll just shut up...

Anyway, Nice Fender
    TRIKE INTERESTS
    A1/A2 TECATE's

BIKE INTERESTS
    ATK, Husqvarna, Maico, Harley Davidson & Yamaha Twins

PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE FOLLOWING STOLEN 3/30/2012

1999 ATK 260LQ ENG# 425681 Red/White/Blue VIN# 4MAV1CC43XA009376 (Its the last one missing out of four the first three were destroyed)

My Feedback

--
    ya i wasn't referring to anything about this thing between twilight and fabio I have no idea what thats about. I like fabio so i don't take anything as an insult just help.
    Life is better on 3 wheels
    1984 200es big red
    1976 suzuki rm125
    1983 honda 250r (minty fresh) SOLD
    1986 honda 350x (A PILE....for now)
    197? honda 90 (pauter framed little beast in the making)

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //