//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Nos tiger atc fender

--
    Quote Originally Posted by HuffieVA View Post

Anyway, Nice Fender
    Oh! Is that what this thread was about?

--
    hilarious!! some people cant tell the difference between a dick, and a guy with a wry sense of humor!! i kinda like the term "candy arse", kinda says it all!!

--
    Early Generation (1st) wide front end parts.

This thread is an embarrassing example of our community for any guest to this site.
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    I'm glad to see you have a sense of humor ATC FREAK, thank you.

Sorry OC, I really didn't like what was said about me and I'm not going to stand for that.

--
    This is exactly why I'm a "lurker"...
    Woops, better get back in my shell.

--
    Woah, 3 pages of poo. You guys crack me up. ATC is Honda, but I would put it in the title just to get more views. Searching for Tiger on ebay doesn't get you very far.

So how about that extremely rare front fender?

When Three Wheelers Attack Productions:
    http://youtu.be/Bh_cvtxz7VQ When 3 wheelers attack
    http://youtu.be/KFONPvn8bzU When 3 wheelers attack: Part 2 (in HD, latest video)
    US-90 Video (now in HD on youtube!)
    "three wheelers don't kill people..... I kill people"

--
    Fabio once stopped quick (tiny rock in his way) on a green ATC and I ran into him with my red ATC
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    Fabio once stopped quick (tiny rock in his way) on a green ATC and I ran into him with my red ATC
    So Fabio had a US 90? LOL
    my feedback thread http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...-hoosierlogger

TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

Current rides
    Taurus 650 (green)
    85 250es big red
    83 ALT50 (5 year old daughters)
    82 ALT50
    82 ALT50
    84 atc 70 stroked big bore 90 STILL in progress.
    71 QA50
    93 TRX 300 FW

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Ya'll are the biggest bunch of whining b!tches I've seen in my entire life.
    You might be strong as an ox, but without a cart you are just a big dumb animal.

--
    Hilarious. To me, all of Fabio's humour is HILARIOUS. People who take offence to it need to pull the stick out of their ass!
    Its all in good fun guys, relax. No need to stir up the shlthawks ricky.
    1985 Honda 250r x2
    1986 Honda 250r
    1986 Honda 250sx
    1985 Honda 250sx x2
    1985 Honda 350x x2
    1986 Honda 350x
    1984 Honda 125m x4
    1983 Honda atc 70 w/ Lifan 125
    1984 Honda atc 70
    Yamaha tri zinger
    Yamaha 4 zinger
    Brap braaaap

http://www.youtube.com/user/3wheelsoffroad

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason125m View Post
    Hilarious. To me, all of Fabio's humour is HILARIOUS. People who take offence to it need to pull the stick out of their ass!
    Its all in good fun guys, relax. No need to stir up the shlthawks ricky.
    I am not calling out anyone person, When I click on a post about a tiger fender and see 3 pages.... I expect to see some information exchanges on what is and/or discussion of the other parts for sale. I would hope that a guest clicking on the thread would find something informational...not 3 pages of

So for those who dont know about the first generation Tiger . It has wide tripples, different front hub and wheel often using a 84/85 t3 front tire. Very different from the most common 2nd generation tiger.

Other differences:
    Different gas tank (Hump)
    Solid brake rotors with slits
    Different seat pan. narrower.taller seat
    Fiber rear fenders..cut differently
    Swingerarm shock mounts extends into the body of the swingarm forming a point.
    Head tube different shape
    axle collars larger diameter
    Carrier slightly different plates and welds

More to come

I plan on photographing these differences for the website!!
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    It's OK OC, I think we all know you're referring to me.

It takes all kinds and you're going to get just that on the internet. I like to laugh, that's how I go through life. I don't just make fun of others, I laugh at myself as well.

Obviously you don't appreciate my sense of humor or you're just a more serious guy than I am. No hard feelings.

We all appreciate the information available on this site and I particularly like reading about the Tigers. You're a wealth of knowledge in the uber rare trike department and the curator of probably the nicest "off brand" trikes in the world. My hat goes off to you.

I won't be changing though, nor am I going anywhere. Let's not forget where we all came from, regardless of where we are now.

Sorry for my part in cluttering this thread, but the real cause is people with sticks in their arses. Blame them.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Unless you put the wider front end on a later model frame. But what idiot would do that? LOL You won't get much info on here, because how many people will actually know? At least 2 I know of and I'm not including me as it was pointed out to me. I really didn't put alot of looking into it. I figure with a drill, a set of bits and some duct tape, a loyal member ought to be able to put that fender on their trike, cause they sure could use a front fender. How many members on here have a set of Tiger wide triple trees? It never ceases to amaze me how some of these threads totally spin out of control.
    Nicholson 500x (Project)
    Nicholson 185s
    Nicholson 110 (That takes an atc70 tank)
    Ascott 500 head/350x (Project)
    Homebuilt Racer Chromoly Suspension 110 (Ragin Runt)
    PK Racing Suspension 70
    A+ Inc Suspension 70
    AWS Aluminum 90 frame
    Hi Performance ATC Suspension frame rd350
    Hi Performance ATC Suspension frame 90

--
    Anyone know who got these? I had put bid in for the ft axle for my tigers wide ft end but after a few days of putting bids in they disappeared.
    185s - 200 top, cam, k&n air filter, clutch pack with hd springs, ft fork extenders ( had since the early 80's)
    185s - k&n air filter, clutch pack with hd springs, ft for extenders(been in the family since new was my uncles)
    250 big red - winch, narrow ft tire kit (dads)(bought new)
    200x - Roller, going auto-x, with white fenders.
    110 late make square headlight
    Blaster roller getting a spare 185s engine.

--
    It's what makes ebay special. Sellers suddenly sell parts off ebay. Sellers sell machines out from under people. All kinds of great stuff.
    Nicholson 500x (Project)
    Nicholson 185s
    Nicholson 110 (That takes an atc70 tank)
    Ascott 500 head/350x (Project)
    Homebuilt Racer Chromoly Suspension 110 (Ragin Runt)
    PK Racing Suspension 70
    A+ Inc Suspension 70
    AWS Aluminum 90 frame
    Hi Performance ATC Suspension frame rd350
    Hi Performance ATC Suspension frame 90

--
    I just logged on this morning to check the same thing....blue whale...did you get them?

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //