//ArrowChat Code
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: National 3 wheeler TT race Ashtabula

--
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by radrandy2001 View Post
    Another great vid. I of course loved the sound of that Tri Z setting the pace but the best part about this vid was the excitement in those young girls when he rolls back into the pits. They will never forget that and I am sure neither will he. Good Times. Life is good! What a fun looking track.
    Thanks again for posting.
    Randy
    its funny,, after all thoe's years of pete's dad driving him all over to race flat track in the 80's , ashtabula many times.. and even on the quads after 87.. it came full circle again.. not sure who was happier Pete ,,,, His Dad, or the kids....OR ME! on my Bike!.... Pete's dad snuck off and had a plaque made for him ... at the booth.. his daughter gave it to him..it was awesome!, I'm glad I got him back into it! he enjoyed the autographs! Pops says he's #1 and I'm #2!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0293.JPG 
Views:	95 
Size:	238.0 KB 
ID:	151295   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0304.JPG 
Views:	107 
Size:	247.6 KB 
ID:	151296   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0305.JPG 
Views:	100 
Size:	192.6 KB 
ID:	151297   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0893.JPG 
Views:	100 
Size:	243.3 KB 
ID:	151298   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1342981848346.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	150.3 KB 
ID:	151299   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0894.JPG 
Views:	94 
Size:	152.3 KB 
ID:	151300  

--
    So glad it all went well without any bad crap being placed on trikes. You guys had a great time we ALL wish we had seen!! x 60
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Blog Entries
    I think everyone should learn this dance.... for the winner of this awesome BIKE! at Trike Fest 2013!
    That sure looks like crazyAndy and Jason Hall out there dancing! LOL

--
    Quote Originally Posted by TimSr View Post
    I can speak with experience that when guys are busting their butts to make something happen, and feeling like their efforts are unappreciated, that a handful of "thank you's" never go unnoticed, and make all the difference in the world. For those who did not get the chance to thank Bud Fischer personally, I would suggest you go to the Fischer Cycles facebook page and totally plaster it with gratitude! http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Fis...62809800412104

Speaking of gratitude, I know of a couple who hauled this really nice looking Tri-Z out there, and used this event to promote the sale of rafflle tickets on it, entering it in a show and shine contest, and displaying it all evening on the dance floor at Sat. evening's Pine Lake party and Miss Pine Lake contest. If that wasn't committment enough to promote this trike, the better half (by far) of this couple entered and won 1st runner up in the Miss Pine Lake contest (congratulations!) just to promote this trike raffle! I hope all of those involved in a raffle trike have conveyed their gratitude, as it would appear that this raffle trike will probably be viewed by thousands in the Cycles R Us tent at the OTC Race on July 31 at Medina, Co. Fair.
    Agreed. A very big thank you to the Mosh's.As a relative newcomer,,well,I am,,,to the internet part of 3 wheeling. I just seem to think that you Tim have devoted Countless years of your life to making Everything that is happening right now,happen. Along with that the whole OTC. I don't really know a lot of you, or the apparent Horrible politics from years past.. But,,the road that you guys have paved,,the litteral gates that you guys have now opened,are truly remarkable!! Where it goes from here will solely depend on ,quite frankly , attitude,and alcohol. How sad it is,,And this is only observation,from 1st hand,2nd hand,and Extremely sadly,,,video and pics all over the internet. I have heard very good things from this past weekend,lets hope it continues!! Again,to every one of you . Thank you! And I hope this snowball keeps wallering down the hill faster and faster!
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    LMAO Glad mr hall builds trikes better then he dances, Thanks Raffa i needed this laugh man.
    An F-16 turned the after burners on and banked HARD over my house, I ran outside grabbed my Bud Light and Yelled as loud as I could................

GIT IT RAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"MR.Clean"

New 10 inch wheel buy http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...12#post1258412

--
    thanks to all was a great weekend was the first time my girl seen me win a race and a long time since my dad seen me win 1 too. lookout at icefest boys just got started building my 250r tonight

--
    And that's a stock bore tri-z ??
    TPC TRIKES

FSU Powersports

RNS Powdercoating

--
    Quote Originally Posted by radrandy2001 View Post
    the best part about this vid was the excitement in those young girls when he rolls back into the pits. They will never forget that and I am sure neither will he. Good Times. Life is good! What a fun looking track.
    Thanks again for posting.
    Randy
    funny you say that, after watching the video I notice that my daughter gives pete a big congrats then runs over to me to say "good job dad you did the best you could" then runs back to pete.lol

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Raffa View Post
    I think everyone should learn this dance.... for the winner of this awesome BIKE! at Trike Fest 2013!
    That sure looks like crazyAndy and Jason Hall out there dancing! LOL

Was that Jason???? lol...... I never seen me on the vid?? Must have been a twin for I know not how to dance to that?? There was a few spirits flowing that night though huh???? "Dancing with the stars" LMFAO......
    HEY YOU WORM PICKERS..QUIT PICKIN' MY WORMS!
    Owner of the world' widest atc plow
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

"Hold my beer.......watch this sh@# !!!!!!

--
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattool23 View Post
    And that's a stock bore tri-z ??
    20 over, 38 flat slide Pj, and sprock head thats it.. zero port work

Here's some more from Saturday night! good stuff!!! that Tri Z is lookin HOT!

--
    Blog Entries
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0149.JPG 
Views:	68 
Size:	202.2 KB 
ID:	151347   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0150.JPG 
Size:	206.5 KB 
ID:	151348   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0151.JPG 
Views:	64 
Size:	207.6 KB 
ID:	151349   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0152.JPG 
Views:	59 
Size:	167.4 KB 
ID:	151350   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0153.JPG 
Views:	62 
Size:	157.4 KB 
ID:	151351   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0154.JPG 
Size:	156.0 KB 
ID:	151352  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0156.JPG 
Views:	69 
Size:	202.2 KB 
ID:	151353   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0159.jpg 
Size:	243.5 KB 
ID:	151354   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0160.JPG 
Views:	60 
Size:	237.4 KB 
ID:	151355   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0162.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	251.3 KB 
ID:	151356   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0164.JPG 
Size:	218.1 KB 
ID:	151357   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0165.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	228.1 KB 
ID:	151358  

Name:	IMG_0166.JPG 
Views:	62 
Size:	213.6 KB 
ID:	151359   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0167.JPG 
Views:	60 
Size:	198.3 KB 
ID:	151360   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0177.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	258.5 KB 
ID:	151361   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0178.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	256.7 KB 
ID:	151362   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0179.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	252.0 KB 
ID:	151363   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0143.JPG 
Size:	175.8 KB 
ID:	151364  

Name:	IMG_0144.JPG 
Size:	215.8 KB 
ID:	151365   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0145.JPG 
Views:	63 
Size:	179.5 KB 
ID:	151366  

--
    Whose cylinder cracked? That's the problem when ya get a bit to carried away w the grinder puttin' in the 2nd Boyesen port. Yamaha left nothin' in that area.

--
    Blog Entries
    thats Jon Mccains trail bike that JohnnyX was rideing .. didnt make it through practice.. that was a wild crack!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by xrider View Post
    Thanks guys. If felt good to place on the 200x after having issues with the 250r.

I truly believe the R crapping out on you was a blessing that yielded a better outcome that you truly deserved!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atc007 View Post
    Agreed. A very big thank you to the Mosh's.As a relative newcomer,,well,I am,,,to the internet part of 3 wheeling. I just seem to think that you Tim have devoted Countless years of your life to making Everything that is happening right now,happen. Along with that the whole OTC. I don't really know a lot of you, or the apparent Horrible politics from years past.. But,,the road that you guys have paved,,the litteral gates that you guys have now opened,are truly remarkable!! Where it goes from here will solely depend on ,quite frankly , attitude,and alcohol. How sad it is,,And this is only observation,from 1st hand,2nd hand,and Extremely sadly,,,video and pics all over the internet. I have heard very good things from this past weekend,lets hope it continues!! Again,to every one of you . Thank you! And I hope this snowball keeps wallering down the hill faster and faster!
    I saw a lot of walls come down, and a lot of bridges rebuilt last weekend. I think the world of 3 wheelers is a little more peaceful this week because of it, but it doesn't mean that we in this community can drop our guard, as that poison that can destroy all is always present. The enthusiastic trailblazers and pioneers get burned out when their efforts go unappreciated or become entitlements, or when expectations of instant Pine Lake type events without the years of Smith Roads and Summit Indoors and Lightnings to get us there. I am pleased that the operator of this site has taken a more active stance in enouraging local racers who lay the groundwork, as there is a general feeling amongst them that we have been snubbed by the major triking sites throughout our existance. Hopefully this event has renewed a more coopertaive and supportive stance with both triking sites, and a more conscientious awareness of the imagry being projected to the public that will benefit all, and lead to more of these type events in the future.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //