//ArrowChat Code
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: National 3 wheeler TT race Ashtabula

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    It looks like I need to say this again:

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly View Post
    If you don't have something constructive to say, please don't bother replying to this thread. Same goes for everyone else. If you'd like to share information or discussion about the race and its conditions, by all means, have at it. Or go to Tim's site like he posted the link to. But denigrating the situation is not going to help it.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by TimSr View Post
    The promoter was shocked to know what was on the EDT site. It is very innaccurate and you should Ignore it!

Be prepared to run your trike heat at any time after Noon when heats begin.

http://otc.myfastforum.org/ftopic945-30.php
    Thanks for the heads up ........see ya all there.
    HEY YOU WORM PICKERS..QUIT PICKIN' MY WORMS!
    Owner of the world' widest atc plow
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

"Hold my beer.......watch this sh@# !!!!!!

--
    This is the best thing to happen to threewheeling community since Honda started making the ATC.I feel like we have been given a second chance.
    250r rules

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    I'm heading out in about an hour.

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Dont forget those forks
    Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

--
    Projected weather forecast calls for
    Fri- partly cloudy with scaddered showers...heavy in some areas 30%(Which means if it does it will be a burst and clearing) throughout the day with clear cooling temps towards the evening.
    Sat and Sunday are projected to be mid 80's clear skys and a break from the extreme humidity...for and excellent weekend for racing.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosh View Post
    Dont forget those forks
    yours, his or mine
    Don't worry buddy, I got some plastic ones, come in a kit, with the spoon, knife and napkin. Still in the factory package! No charge...just use em and throw them away.

--
    I'm here, well not at the track - but at the Hotel. Keister (Peepers) just got here. We will head out to the track in the morning. I'll take lots of pics and post up tomorrow night - if this dumb internet connections is stable enough to do so - not very impressed with this hotel thus far!
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    Here is a sneak preview:

Matrix is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    50 racers! Holy crap I was thinking 30... Should I arrive on Friday evening?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atctim View Post
    I'm here, well not at the track - but at the Hotel. Keister (Peepers) just got here. We will head out to the track in the morning. I'll take lots of pics and post up tomorrow night - if this dumb internet connections is stable enough to do so - not very impressed with this hotel thus far!
    Does the roof leak? Does it have hot water and a toilet that flushes? If so your doing fine lol
    An F-16 turned the after burners on and banked HARD over my house, I ran outside grabbed my Bud Light and Yelled as loud as I could................

GIT IT RAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"MR.Clean"

New 10 inch wheel buy http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...12#post1258412

--
    Blog Entries
    Packed my chit tonight in the truck... just gotta come home from work grab the trailer load the bikes... . take a shower... should put me there around 930pm... see some ppl tomorrow ... but see you all on Saturday! Andy and Benn hollar at me at lunch time!

--
    All you guys on the ROAD be safe and remember you'll be in farm country....watch-out for DEER, while heading in late. Not that the roads are crawling with em...but they grow em' BIG around here in NE Ohio. ATC Tim when staying at the VistaView remember local policy to flush twice...It's a long way to STEELER Country!

--
    ok I know it is late in the game but does anyone or a couple people have some gear I could borrow?or buy . I will race in whatever but I would like to represent us a lil better than what I have. I just got paid today and was prepared to spend some cash on proper gear but apparently every dealer in western NY only carries youth sizes. I did manage to get a jersey that fits. here are the sizes I would need. pants 33-34 boots 10-11 chest protector M-L. colors don't matter anything will be better than my carhartts and work boots.any help would be appreciated but I will be there no matter what is on my ass!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by just ben View Post
    ok I know it is late in the game but does anyone or a couple people have some gear I could borrow?or buy . I will race in whatever but I would like to represent us a lil better than what I have. I just got paid today and was prepared to spend some cash on proper gear but apparently every dealer in western NY only carries youth sizes. I did manage to get a jersey that fits. here are the sizes I would need. pants 33-34 boots 10-11 chest protector M-L. colors don't matter anything will be better than my carhartts and work boots.any help would be appreciated but I will be there no matter what is on my ass!
    Ben you should have hollered earlier I'd have let you borrow my 36 JT Racing Tecate gear.. lol
    Rides:
    1986 ATC250R (sectional pipe and Klemm Research silencer)
    1986 ATC250R (Desert Bike, WAX-ON seat, Dual Cibie lights, Steering Stabilizer)
    1979 ATC110 (Bandito frame and forks, Turbo wheels, disc braked)
    1982 ATC70 (Lifan manual 125)
    1987 LT80 (piped, widened)

My feedback thread
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ack-for-dcreel

RIP Trace.. Godspeed.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //