//ArrowChat Code
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: National 3 wheeler TT race Ashtabula

--
    Just tucked Billy and Whitney into bed at my house, They are Rolling out about 9am and should be at the track by 3pm at the latest.
    An F-16 turned the after burners on and banked HARD over my house, I ran outside grabbed my Bud Light and Yelled as loud as I could................

GIT IT RAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"MR.Clean"

New 10 inch wheel buy http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...12#post1258412

--
    Benn.... I wish you would have said sometiing when you were here.. ive got 3 jerseys, 3 pants, pads, kidney belt, boots ect... all would have fit you! Most of it in green too!

MIK6/ Mike
    TECATE RIDER, HASPIN SURVIVOR!!
    Trikefest 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and beyond
    RAFFAs Ice-fest 09, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15
    Pensyltucky 09, 12, 13, 14, 15
    New England Ride 4/13

--
    Same here Ben,,coulda hooked you up...
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by just ben View Post
    ok I know it is late in the game but does anyone or a couple people have some gear I could borrow?or buy . I will race in whatever but I would like to represent us a lil better than what I have. I just got paid today and was prepared to spend some cash on proper gear but apparently every dealer in western NY only carries youth sizes. I did manage to get a jersey that fits. here are the sizes I would need. pants 33-34 boots 10-11 chest protector M-L. colors don't matter anything will be better than my carhartts and work boots.any help would be appreciated but I will be there no matter what is on my ass!
    Are you kidding me!!! RUN the RED flannel! The crowd will LOVE IT! Every year some guy always shows up and spanks arse' and becomes the weekend underdog.....Be that guy, trust me gear dont make the machine fast. Nobody remembers the guy in the JT...but that red flannel gets the crowd going. It brings to the mind of the crowd, I could be out there, and solidifies our sport as a casual fun, entry level program. Your fine it's not a fashion show, I vote the wavey RED FLANNEL!

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Generally at events of this size, there is some sort of vendor set- up that may have some new gear for sale.
    Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Z 250 View Post
    Are you kidding me!!! RUN the RED flannel! The crowd will LOVE IT! Every year some guy always shows up and spanks arse' and becomes the weekend underdog.....Be that guy, trust me gear dont make the machine fast. Nobody remembers the guy in the JT...but that red flannel gets the crowd going. It brings to the mind of the crowd, I could be out there, and solidifies our sport as a casual fun, entry level program. Your fine it's not a fashion show, I vote the wavey RED FLANNEL!
    I'm not real concerned.I was mostly just frustrated that the only thing you can buy at the dealer now is a new machine. I'm not that old but I
    remember when you could actually go the dealer and buy parts or riding gear.now everything has to be ordered in

--
    It's called the Internet boys.. NO WAY can dealers stock stuff anymore when there are 30 Distributors buying the SAME merchandise that were ALL buying off Ebay,,for 35% less than dealer cost.. Our throats are cut. We CANNOT compete,it IS that simple. Our distributors buy $50000,,the Ebay guys buy $250000,,we're done before we start. That's why the shelves are bare. i'm not complaining persay,,just the way it is. But dealers are just trying to stay afloat.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atc007 View Post
    It's called the Internet boys.. NO WAY can dealers stock stuff anymore when there are 30 Distributors buying the SAME merchandise that were ALL buying off Ebay,,for 35% less than dealer cost.. Our throats are cut. We CANNOT compete,it IS that simple. Our distributors buy $50000,,the Ebay guys buy $250000,,we're done before we start. That's why the shelves are bare. i'm not complaining persay,,just the way it is. But dealers are just trying to stay afloat.
    I understand why it is the way it is. I try to buy from the local dealers to support them but it's hard to do when I can get the parts faster and cheaper without even getting off the couch so I am just as guilty as the ebay sellers for the way the dealers are now.Oh well such is life. to get back on topic I will see you boys this afternoon. I should be rolling in around 4pm or so. It should be another great weekend with the best group of guys around!

--
    How's the track out there guys!!!!! Slimy?? A LOT wishing they brought along some much more aggressive rubber? Tomorrow should be drier..Who looks fast? How is the " mood". Post up somebody! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by just ben:1143935
    ok I know it is late in the game but does anyone or a couple people have some gear I could borrow?or buy . I will race in whatever but I would like to represent us a lil better than what I have. I just got paid today and was prepared to spend some cash on proper gear but apparently every dealer in western NY only carries youth sizes. I did manage to get a jersey that fits. here are the sizes I would need. pants 33-34 boots 10-11 chest protector M-L. colors don't matter anything will be better than my carhartts and work boots.any help would be appreciated but I will be there no matter what is on my ass!
    Ben I wish I had known. I've got a really nice repro vintage Metro Kawi jersey and actual vintage pants you could have for next to nothing. I don't have Tecates anymore and I don't really plan on going pro with my KLT anytime soon.

--
    The only real reson I been turning on the computer. Thank you Mr.Richard.

http://www.3wheeler.org/vb/showthrea...results-posted

and please, have a look + support >>> http://shop.3wheelerworld.com/produc...?productid=119
    Last edited by jeswinehart; 07-21-2012 at 09:21 PM.

--
    I may have posted this up in a wrong thread beforehand a few minutes ago ( sorry). Thanks to Mr.Richard for posting since I have been scouring the trike sites for updated info.

My money is on just ben ~ GO Ben !
    http://www.3wheeler.org/vb/showthrea...results-posted

And please, be sure to stop by >>> http://shop.3wheelerworld.com/produc...?productid=119 and pay your respects.
    Last edited by jeswinehart; 07-21-2012 at 09:23 PM.

--
    Congratulations Jackie!! And the entire TPC team..Wow
    Last edited by atc007; 07-22-2012 at 12:07 AM.

--
    Just to clear things up. Those pics over on .org r the starting line-up of the heats.

NOT THE FINISH ORDER. lol

First heat: Nick Lalanne on a TPC won and Freddy Morrell took second on a TPC.

Second heat: Jackie Meadows won on a TPC
    TPC TRIKES

FSU Powersports

RNS Powdercoating

--
    Thanks Tatool23

Jackie Meadows had a 10 second lead after the first lap finished the race 4 seconds behind quad times
    Gordons Well...#1 in this World, Home of "The Nick", "The Mutt", "The Husq" and "the Alky"

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //