//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: National 3 wheeler TT race Ashtabula

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    ^^^That is unless this is a more "serious" type deal or invite only, or if there are more than enough trikes already attending (or too many). I have no idea the politics going on here. Just a curious guy with a trike.
    The less serious you are, the more you will enjoy it! Exhibition classes only, so nobody will be eliminated in heats. Classes will be expanded to include all comers. All are invited to all of our events in our published and posted schedule provided they can comply with event and facility rules of conduct.

Their website has little info pertaining to specifics. All info I have is posted and updated as they answer.

http://otc.myfastforum.org/about1005.html

You can count on needing a tether kills switch and at least a rear number plate and common sense safety gear as with CRA events and covered on our site.

--
    This is a National....EVERYONE is WELCOMED! All the PROs of today and yester-year will be there. The Frisher's used to throw a LIVE band Party after the Heats till 10:30pm then things get quiet. Not a BIG party scene like TF but very family friendly. People travel from all-over to this Event and are serious about their racing....quiet campfires, but most are lightsout by 11pm anyway. If you post up looking to share the gas now you might be able to tag a ride....remember quad fourms might not be a bad idea to look for some travelers. We won't knock how you were ubducted by a team of 4wheelers and taken to Ohio.

--
    ^^^That is unless this is a more "serious" type deal or invite only, or if there are more than enough trikes already attending (or too many). I have no idea the politics going on here. Just a curious guy with a trike.
    No politics, just racing, Leave the pacifier at home, and dont get your panties in a bunch. Come out and have some fun!!

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Welp, I've requested the time off from work but there are no guarantees I can make it at this point. It's a 10 hour drive for me from Mass so I'd need Friday and possible Monday off. I don't know yet if they're gonna let me take the time off but if they do I'm in. There is a chance I might drag Dirtcrasher along with me. Yee haw.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

Husky250 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    [QUOTE=NOS_350X;1141792]No politics, just racing, Leave the pacifier at home, and dont get your panties in a bunch. Come out and have some fun!![/QUOTE

WOW that was a little inflamitory for trying to say leave the politics at home. Can't we all just get along?

Husky250 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Welp, I've requested the time off from work but there are no guarantees I can make it at this point. It's a 10 hour drive for me from Mass so I'd need Friday and possible Monday off. I don't know yet if they're gonna let me take the time off but if they do I'm in. There is a chance I might drag Dirtcrasher along with me. Yee haw.
    That is a rough drive, I did it to Run Boston... I don't envy you at all! I don't think I'd drive all that way just for a couple 4 minute heats... You Sir.... Are tha MAN!

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Lookin at a 17 hour haul from FL...I'm in like Flyn.

--
    Do we want to get on about length of travel?? I think i got yall beat.
    And Husky, There is no politics on my end, and if what i said upset anyone your the probably one of the people that just needs to grow up.

--
    There is a chance I might drag Dirtcrasher along with me. Yee haw.
    he should be able to keep track of his trike there. If you make it bring some of them cape cod pizzas for me.

--
    You gotta come John!! Once in a lifetime possibly?? I know it is a long drive AGAIN but this is monumental!! Gotta make it if you can. Both of you guys!! See what ya can do buddy........I hope like hell I see you 2 there...........
    HEY YOU WORM PICKERS..QUIT PICKIN' MY WORMS!
    Owner of the world' widest atc plow
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

"Hold my beer.......watch this sh@# !!!!!!

--
    i am gettign rather stoked about this event.
    ok here goes, 85 atc70,2 84 atc70's 83 alt50,83 atc110 , 70 us 90 parot green, 85/86 350x garage queen, stock rider 85 350x, project 85 350x 85 250r drag bike, 2 85 250sx's, alt185, , scat tracker?99blaster,85 250r rider,85 250r ice racer project ,93 kx500,99 xr200r, 91 dr250s ,89 lt500 quadzilla,88 lt250quadracer, 88 trx250r race full on race quad,, 01 yamahakodiak400, kawaki kd100,lt50 for my doughters,93 300ex, 230 quadsport, lt185, lt250 quadrunner,84200s, is that enough?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY70MAN View Post
    You gotta come John!! Once in a lifetime possibly?? I know it is a long drive AGAIN but this is monumental!! Gotta make it if you can. Both of you guys!! See what ya can do buddy........I hope like hell I see you 2 there...........
    Certainly would be great to go but I don't know if it's a once in a lifetime thing. Bud (Fisher) is a pretty cool cat. I'm thinking it wouldn't take too much cajoling to get him to include the old trikes in there. Back in the 80's he was custom building the 250r's for quite a few pros. I keep thinking of going to see him and see if he'll pull out a set of the old plans and building me one..... LOL,,, Bet he could make an incredible trike still!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Husky250 View Post
    Certainly would be great to go but I don't know if it's a once in a lifetime thing. Bud (Fisher) is a pretty cool cat. I'm thinking it wouldn't take too much cajoling to get him to include the old trikes in there. Back in the 80's he was custom building the 250r's for quite a few pros. I keep thinking of going to see him and see if he'll pull out a set of the old plans and building me one..... LOL,,, Bet he could make an incredible trike still!
    Its not a matter of whether Bud would welcome trikes back again. He loves them. Its a matter of whether trikers will tolerate individuals within their ranks who would abuse that welcome as though they are never coming back, and perpetuate the negative image for all of us with conduct that has contaminated other triking events. Whether or not it is once in a lifetime is entirely up each rider and their attending freinds. While we all like to point the finger at government and media as the enemy, it was ultimately trikers who were responsible for the demise of triking, and its trikers who will determine whether this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

--
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TimSr View Post
    Its not a matter of whether Bud would welcome trikes back again. He loves them. Its a matter of whether trikers will tolerate individuals within their ranks who would abuse that welcome as though they are never coming back, and perpetuate the negative image for all of us with conduct that has contaminated other triking events. Whether or not it is once in a lifetime is entirely up each rider and their attending freinds. While we all like to point the finger at government and media as the enemy, it was ultimately trikers who were responsible for the demise of triking, and its trikers who will determine whether this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
    Enough already! there will be many there to make sure this is in a positive light! you keep beating that Negative Drum and "they will come" I will inforce this also! sit back and relax the hard part is done.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Raffa View Post
    I will inforce this also! sit back and relax the hard part is done.

Thank you! If we can all work togther there is no reason why this would not become an annual event.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //