//ArrowChat Code
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: National 3 wheeler TT race Ashtabula

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    If everyone participating in this thread hasn't taken the time to read my article I posted on the frontpage, I'd appreciate it if you did. And consider what the meaning of it is.

--
    This is SO AWSOME. Iv been on atc since 83 and have owned them since 84 .Back in the mid 80s I raced localy here in Northern NY tt/flatrack.I always bought the lastest issues of Dirt Wheeles to see how the pro threewheelers racers did.When the ban went down on trikes I was crushed but not without hope .All my friends and relatives that had trikes soldout to the quads. In the late 90s raced quads only because I wanted to race and there was nothing for trikes.I raced crosscountry and motocross.I have a quadsport and a converted 82 250r.(It was a tweaked 82 frame that I converted to a quad using a quadsport frontend)I always kepted the hope alive in me that someday trikes would again be racing .I race my 250rs from 2000- current.only drags for the trikes but I figured it was expossure I always conduct myself respectfuly at any atv event I go to Drags ,poker runs public riding areas.People still have that negative vibe towards trikes.I do get the ocasional dirty look from time to time I just ignore it.I wish I could be there for this event but I cant.I hope it all goes well this is a big event for the trike community.And trike racing.God Bless.
    250r rules

--
    Blog Entries
    This is beyond AWESOME!

--
    Im PUMPED LETS FRIGGIN GO!!!!!
    Last edited by Kintore; 07-15-2012 at 11:16 AM.
    RPFLU member and co-owner.
    Hardtails is all we do.
    #NOLINK
    #MAKEHARDTAILSGREATAGAIN
    #SUSPENDTHIS

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly View Post
    If everyone participating in this thread hasn't taken the time to read my article I posted on the frontpage, I'd appreciate it if you did. And consider what the meaning of it is.

Liked it. Well put.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Looking forward to seeing a bunch of you guys there.
    Hopefully Fabio and DC can make it. I would like to meet you guys since I missed TF.
    Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

--
    Ya!!...... I cannot wait. Still waiting on my new hubs....... Up and at it early huh Josh?? Looks good buddy. See ya there Friday with the new Tri z.....
    HEY YOU WORM PICKERS..QUIT PICKIN' MY WORMS!
    Owner of the world' widest atc plow
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

"Hold my beer.......watch this sh@# !!!!!!

--
    Blog Entries
    Just got the Info from pro womens rider kelly winters! http://www.edtracing.com/PineLake.html

were racing on saterday NIGHT and the mains are at Noon on sunday!!!!!! pass this around please!

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosh:1142483
    Looking forward to seeing a bunch of you guys there.
    Hopefully Fabio and DC can make it. I would like to meet you guys since I missed TF.
    It would be nice Rob, but don't hold your breath.

--

Battle ready!
    And that's the rest of the story. ~ Paul Harvey

"Yes its broken, but does that really surprise you?."
    "What happened? What does it look like happened?!?!"

Russell 350X is offline Testicles between my toes at the devils backbone Teaching quads a lesson
    --
    I'll be rolling in Thursday night. Hopefully Casper quits giving me crap so I can race lol.
    TF 07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14!
    Raffa's IceFest 08, 09, 10,11,13!

SAY IT!!!!!BUD LIGHTS AND RED LIGHTS!!!!!!

--
    6:30pm wow, thats late in the day....track will be tacked up and blue grooved by then. Great to get ALL the attention of the crowd and other racers, last rounds. Weather so far looks good for the weekend but you can't tell this far out fo-sure.

--
    Blog Entries
    clarification on the tires ,, you can run knobs.. seems like we got 10 different sites telling 10 different things... another note the track will be totally disked and calcium added the dirt .. then Rolled with a Vibrator roller ,, My old boss says that he's raced there for 15 years .. and the last 9 he hasn't seen a blue groove..

--
    Blog Entries
    and there has been a time change on sat! 6:30 were racing.. http://www.edtracing.com/PineLake.html

if anyone find anything else out post it up here so .. we dont have to go searching the internet! thanks!

--
    When is every body getting there ? Me and my brother are coming up to watch

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //