//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Scale models

--
    Sorry about posting in the wrong forum, I would move it but I don't know how.
    I didn't realise that many models had been produced, the only one I have is the Matchbox one as it fits with the Britains/Ertl 1/32 farm models (sad, I know!).
    Great to see the others, interesting to know what's out there. Keep 'em coming.
    ATC 70, ATC 250es, 1/32 ATC 250R
    1 person in 10 understands binary, the other one doesn't.

Trikefest UK '08 survivor!

Matrix is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Vealmonkey View Post
    This should be in the open forum since it is involving toys and not real trikes.
    This guy used to answer peoples questions that they had but now it seems like he is trying to moderate Trikesylvania. I understand where he is coming from but jeez.

ForeverThreeWhe is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Heres mine, bought it from ebay for $100. I have no idea who made it.

--
    that is a badd arse model for sure!!!!!
    2- 85 Tri-Z's black and Yellow
    2- 85 250SX's
    1- 85 200X
    3-ATC 70's
    2- 85 tri-zinger's who needs some parts

--
    That's a beauty Ben.
    It's Andy, Marts bro

MrPretty is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I had never seen a Yamaha R/C 3 wheeler before, jut the 250r R/C 3 wheeler

http://www.tamiyaclub.com/showroom_model.asp?cid=100539

It's a 225dx

It looks like the black part of the chassis is the same one used on the dust runner too. The exhaust pipe and heat shield are the same as the one on the 250r Dust Runner

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails getuserimage.asp?t=&id=img26773_23062010013025_1.jpg  

1986 ATC 200s
    1985 ATC 250sx
    1984 ATC 200x
    1984 ATC 200s - Dads [Purchased New]

--
    I have one very similar to the Dust Runner, but says Scrambler across the back. (Pic Attached) I also have a Tonka Honda ATC200 with a two speed tranny buttons. Also a couple random smaller toy trikes, one red and one yellow that we used as wedding cake toppers. I also have a pink remote control Barbie Trike.

Ben... that thing ROCKS! Never seen one of those!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Scrambler.jpg  
    Last edited by 350x'inNY; 02-05-2012 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Add pic
    '85 ATC350X - "Showgirl" '86 OEM plastics/Fork boots, Rear Axle/Rotor/Hubs, Hondaline Fender stabalizer/extender, Speedo/Tach, Tank cover.
    '86 ATC350X - 'Go-Go Girl'
    '82 ATC250R - 'California Girl' - Progressive springs F and R, Hondaline HL Guard, Fairing and Speedometer.
    '82 ATC250R -'Snow Bunny' Ice Racer, Very Clean, Hondaline Fairing, custom FT tire, will put in the 300R motor
    '70 US90 'Ol'Girl" - Aquarius Blue... all original seat and tires. Resto project in the future
    '85 ATC250ES-'Workin' Girl' CMP Footguard, Hondaline Mudflaps, Speedo, HL Lens, Block Heater, Work Light, Foot Peg Covers and Cooler Rack
    '85 ATC70 - All Original

'84 Yamaha 225DX - Durablue +3" axle, DR motor, New Plastics, Foot, Hand and HL Guards.
    '85 Yamahauler - Gun Rack & 'Nerf Bars'
    '85 Yamahauler - Nearly together and restored
    '83 Suzuki ALT125 - Pieces
    '89 Suzuki LT-4WD - Token Golf Cart

KgoX is offline New to the board Arm chair racerNew to the board
    --
    I had forgotten that they put out that Yamaha with a little tweaking of the 250R model,
    I've had mine since I was a kid and haven't used it in many years, I have been meaning to sell it for years but have been having a hard time because of sentimental reasons I guess.

when I was a kid I had a YT125 and this tri-moto sticker came off of it and I stuck it on the box,I started to try to take it off down the road but It was starting to take the color off the box so It was less destructive to leave the sticker on.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //