//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Possibly trade my Big Red for this: 1976 panther 340, Guy asking $500

--

Possibly trade my Big Red for this: 1976 panther 340, Guy asking $500

http://kitchener.kijiji.ca/c-cars-ve...AdIdZ362291420

hey i have a 1976 panther 340 for sale or trade im open to both and am willing to deliver wherever you are! now the sled is in awesome shape the hood the track the motor are all mint it just needs a windshield and a small rip in the seat fixed and ita ready for the show case! its trail ready as is i just dont have any snow! let me know what you guys think of my sled and what your willing to trade or give me for it phone calls or e-mail are accepted whatever works for you!
    Thoughts? Any info on the sled anyone can give me? here is my reply to the Ad:

Hi, do you have the ownership for the sled? i have a 1983 Honda ATC 200E Big Red that I Think would make a Good Project or Part's bike i'm willing to trade, it got no ownership and it currently don't run and has been sitting for about a year, i know it needs the head gasket replaced and there is some kind of problem with the throttle, i have the replacement it just needs to be installed, i also have a Clymers Repair manual for it along with a 1500LB Winch, Please Let me know if interested.
    his reply back:

i dont have the ownership for the sled but i do have a receipt of sale from the man i bought it from, i would also be willing to write a receipt for it. i'm an honest man. i work, its not a stolen sled ya know what i mean. i would be interested in the trade for the bike and the winch do you have any pics of the honda you can send me? i have some of the sled its in awesome shape for the year. still starts off the key and everything. let me know and il get back to you as soon as possible.
    1983 Honda ATC 200e: my first true Man Toy!-Sold for $200 on Victoria Day
    Ice & Trikes 4 Life!
    If Nissan Motorsports = Nismo, does Honda Motorsports = Homo ?

--
    It's a go so far on the Trade. anyone Have anything to say about how good the 76 Panther 340 is?

Replyed back and said:
    ok, here are some pics i have of it, it's some older pics but it's pretty much the same condition Visually and i have moved down the road from where those pics were taken back in october. also in the reply where i said it needs the head gasket replaced and a problem with the throttle and that i have the replacement, i just wanted to clairify that its just the replacement head gasket i have, not the throttle.Here is a Ad I Have on Kijiji For it with some pics i took of it back in the summer when i took apart the Carb and cleaned it to see if that would help it run: http://kitchener.kijiji.ca/c-cars-ve...AdIdZ307616240
    If the Link don't work then the Ad Id is 307616240
    he replyed back:

yeah il make the trade with you for the 3 wheeler and winch. i like the looks of your bike its in good shape. does the winch work good as well? i guess all thats left now is to make arrangements to bring the sled and pick those up and that. whereabouts are you located my friend?
    1983 Honda ATC 200e: my first true Man Toy!-Sold for $200 on Victoria Day
    Ice & Trikes 4 Life!
    If Nissan Motorsports = Nismo, does Honda Motorsports = Homo ?

--
    Keep the trike...
    No trikes. Too old, too crippled. Unless I find one I can't live without!
    "You cant fix stupid" ~ Ron White
    My feeback link: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ack-for-Thorpe

--
    without seeing either id say keep the big red especially since winter is over and youll wish u had the wheeler all summer... arctic cats arent very good sleds they are built pretty cheap... but if you have other wheelers to ride and the sled is in really good shape go for it... but a newer sled with better suspension more power ect.... would be a better move imo

--
    76 panther is nothing spectacular.....good sled can ride two up but the big red is worth more at least where I live a person could not give his 77 panther away for $125

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //