//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: If you've ordered from the Shop, what was your experience like?

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    Might be waiting on me as well. I sent and email out about the updated shipping cost on a Hat to Canada last week and haven't heard anything back.
    Howdy

--
    im good, Billy has been great with comunicating about my items; he had issues with getting them out and has let me know where he was at in the shipping process and getting the hangers ready to go when they make it back into his hands.
    TrikeFest 07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14 SandPuppie's Ride 07,08,09 Imperial Invasion 09, 13

tippmann is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by jeswinehart View Post
    Das, I feel it was me who perhaps read more into Tips inquiry. He simply did not get the messaged from store that "item shipped". I now believe that was simply all he was asking for.
    I know I clicked the box in my sellers account but since he placed a multiple order there very well may be a small glitch in that regards to receiving multiple "items shipped (?),,,

john
    Like i said i never buy item out of ebay i was not angry were only asking why i didnt had any notification about my item i really dont want to disrespect anybody but when i buy something i like to have update about it like an auto message saying like ' ok your item has been shipped today ' maybe a message and as been sent and I didnt got it . Sorry if you guy though that i was mad ,because i wasnt at all.
    Tri-z 1985 resto project

Arctic Cat Prowler 440 90 --- raised handlebar -Homade cherry bomb exhaust ! - Custom Tuck tape seat cover - Sled Mod by SREDNECK
    Kawasaki Z1000 04 -- Offmarket front disk - Yoshimura tr-s carbon slip-on- Bmc air filter- Power commander 3- Airbox Mod- Inc flasher tail light-Action pro steering damper-

IM FRENCH so sorry about all thoses grammar mistake o.O

gizmo_22 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Sorry Howdy, I replied to that e-mail as well as paypal'd the difference + a few bucks to help keep this site running. Just wanted to let you know that my items arrived today in great shape. I'm pretty stoked now that my x is almost a roller and I got some new gear to wear! Anyway was a pleasure dealing with you and I'll do it again sometime. Thanks again from Canada.

250rs-neva-die is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Just wanted to say that I recieved my amazing Z pegs today. Hagens communication was top notch just like his work. Will be making another purchase from the shop in the near future. Thanks again for the parts and this great site!!

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the feedback, Hagen does definitely make some amazing stuff!

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by 250rs-neva-die View Post
    Just wanted to say that I recieved my amazing Z pegs today. Hagens communication was top notch just like his work. Will be making another purchase from the shop in the near future. Thanks again for the parts and this great site!!
    You think those are sweet you should see his wheel adapters. OMG are they SWEET!!!

"Booze" is happy to hear the Post Office got them to you quick. He just mailed them Friday.
    Howdy

250rs-neva-die is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Howdy View Post
    You think those are sweet you should see his wheel adapters. OMG are they SWEET!!!

"Booze" is happy to hear the Post Office got them to you quick. He just mailed them Friday.
    Howdy
    Thats some fast shipping my friend. Thank you. Are you talking about the ones for the zinger to run the 70 holeshots and rims?? If so I saw a set on ebay and those are on my list whenever they bacome available!! They looked pretty sweet!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 250rs-neva-die View Post
    Thats some fast shipping my friend. Thank you. Are you talking about the ones for the zinger to run the 70 holeshots and rims?? If so I saw a set on ebay and those are on my list whenever they bacome available!! They looked pretty sweet!!
    I'm not sure what these fit. These were in the very heavy package that Hagen shipped to me / Booze. It's basically parts to be distributed as he sells them. I will have to get with him to see what they do fit.

Howdy

--
    I haven't purchased anything but have sold 4 sets of shrouds now. So far just about everything has gone perfect. I am currently selling these shrouds exclusivly through the Shop. Fees are more than reasonable, especially compared to ebay. Only issue is I received a duplicate email for 1 sale several days after the sale was made, making me think I had sold another set - not really a problem but thought it was worth mentioning.

Thanks for providing this place for us to sell our parts. Bill was also very helpful with the listing details. My wife recently did a google search for 86 200x shrouds and she said the Shop was first on the list. Thanks again.
    Last edited by 200x350xtriz250; 04-22-2012 at 11:53 AM. Reason: rephrase

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 200x350xtriz250 View Post
    I haven't purchased anything but have sold 4 sets of shrouds now. So far just about everything has gone perfect. I am currently selling these shrouds exclusivly through the Shop. Fees are more than reasonable, especially compared to ebay. Only issue is I received a duplicate email for 1 sale several days after the sale was made, making me think I had sold another set - not really a problem but thought it was worth mentioning.

Thanks for providing this place for us to sell our parts. Bill was also very helpful with the listing details. My wife recently did a google search for 86 200x shrouds and she said the Shop was first on the list. Thanks again.
    Thanks for the feedback. The duplicate order emails is something that has creeped up and I'm working with the original programmer of the shopping cart script to see if we can work it out. Glad to hear that its working well for you and that its showing up on Google in a good spot

--
    Yes, also speaking from a sellers point of view the store has been a delightful experience.
    For us, the Mrs. + myself, it is all her products that I have made the molds for and she has perfected the use of those molds.
    Buyers have been excellent, too outstanding, to work with helping us modify and upgrade products per their input that she produces.
    Definitely a win-win situation for everybody !

--
    Im waiting for my hat for 3 week + and i just got a refund on my paypal and i didnt got any reason why i would like to know what happened thx in pm
    Tri-z 1985 resto project

Arctic Cat Prowler 440 90 --- raised handlebar -Homade cherry bomb exhaust ! - Custom Tuck tape seat cover - Sled Mod by SREDNECK
    Kawasaki Z1000 04 -- Offmarket front disk - Yoshimura tr-s carbon slip-on- Bmc air filter- Power commander 3- Airbox Mod- Inc flasher tail light-Action pro steering damper-

--
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tippmann View Post
    Im waiting for my hat for 3 week + and i just got a refund on my paypal and i didnt got any reason why i would like to know what happened thx in pm
    I replied to your email at about 8:30AM this morning. I don't know what the 8 dollar refund is about (No record of it in our paypal). Howdy sent you a quote to get the hat shipped to Canada (The included shipping cost is for the USA only..), and we never heard anything else back from you.

--
    Yea he said it was like 8 more dollar for shipping to canada and to send it at donation @ 3 ww. So i did ,then tryed to write at this adress ( donations@3wheelerword.com) and i get some postmaster fail so that a bad adress ? What you got from me about payment ?(probably only the first payment since my 8$as been refund ) just let me know what you need to close this transaction! I want that hat haha.

Bryan
    Tri-z 1985 resto project

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //