//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: If you've ordered from the Shop, what was your experience like?

--
    Forgot to post here when I bought my first gen 200x swingarm front delrin bushings. Great experience! Order placed quickly and parts arrived in 4-5 days. I am using a +2 swing arm in my 200x so the bushings had to be shaved to fit. So far so good! Thanks for making such an awesome place to buy parts!
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    got 200x swingarm bushing from the shop, figured id try them. like any ebay purchase went smooth, glad i coud support directly thru the site.

--
    Bought a couple things and all I have to say great thing we have going here. If any problems Bill will take care of you!

250rs-neva-die is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Had another great transaction through the 3ww shop. Recieved the rest of my order today. Awesome quality on all the parts I ordered. Thanks again Great thing going here with all the talent of these members making new parts for our bikes.

--
    My first experience ordering from the shop was flawless. I ordered a brake cable for my scrambler on christmas eve,it was in my hands yesterday (12/26) Thanks guys for getting on it so quickly

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by just ben View Post
    My first experience ordering from the shop was flawless. I ordered a brake cable for my scrambler on christmas eve,it was in my hands yesterday (12/26) Thanks guys for getting on it so quickly
    Great to see you got it quickly!!! I do like to get products I have here shipped quickly. You got the last new cable I have ( still in the package ). More cables are on order.
    Howdy

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //