//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: If you've ordered from the Shop, what was your experience like?

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries

If you've ordered from the Shop, what was your experience like?

Just curious, would like some feedback from those that have ordered stuff through the 3WW Shop so far what their experience was like? Everything go OK?

Big Mike is offline Part time collector of phallic shaped objects. Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    I got all my items in a timely manner, and am very happy with the results of the all-new 3ww shop. Will be buying stuff again I am sure.
    Currently Own:
    1985 ATC 250sx
    1986 ATC 350x
    1986 Polaris Scrambler 250R/ES (P3)

Projects/Parts machines:
    1980 ATC 185S

My Feedback Thread: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/124667-Feedback-for-Big-Mike?highlight=Feedback+for+Big+Mike

--
    I got my items in a very timely manner as well. I am very satisfied with my experience and will be shopping there more in the future!

--
    Billy, you are a genius bro. The shop is amazing. I bought 2 hats. Great prices. I love that the price includes shipping. Delivery was fast.

--
    I just ordered a set of 250r exhaust mounts. Cant wait for em, great price, excited for new shiney parts
    TrikeFest 07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14 SandPuppie's Ride 07,08,09 Imperial Invasion 09, 13

--
    I bought t-shirt and a hat.....quick shipping and got communication when it shipped. Great experience! Will use it again.
    insanity - Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result

My Feedback Thread.....http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck-for-MRSOUND

86 honda big red
    85 250sx
    82 250r
    86 klt 185 black (project)
    86 klt 185 red
    85 klt 160 (Floyd)
    85 klt 110 X2 (projects)
    86 klt 110 X2
    84 klt 200
    84 atc 70
    DUCKSTER!

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSOUND View Post
    I bought t-shirt and a hat.....quick shipping and got communication when it shipped. Great experience! Will use it again.
    Quote Originally Posted by DasUberKraut View Post
    Billy, you are a genius bro. The shop is amazing. I bought 2 hats. Great prices. I love that the price includes shipping. Delivery was fast.
    You can Thank my boy "Booze" ( forum username ) for the quick shipping. I print the labels he packages and ships right away. 14 years old and already knows quick shipping is King!!
    Howdy

--
    Thank you Booze and Howdy!!! These hats are stellar. Your hard work does not go unappreciated. Thanks again to Billy and every one else that makes 3WW happen.

tippmann is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Bough hat and a slider for my tri-z so i got update about hat ... Thx for it ... But still no news about the tri-z slider.. and my payment sent.
    Tri-z 1985 resto project

Arctic Cat Prowler 440 90 --- raised handlebar -Homade cherry bomb exhaust ! - Custom Tuck tape seat cover - Sled Mod by SREDNECK
    Kawasaki Z1000 04 -- Offmarket front disk - Yoshimura tr-s carbon slip-on- Bmc air filter- Power commander 3- Airbox Mod- Inc flasher tail light-Action pro steering damper-

IM FRENCH so sorry about all thoses grammar mistake o.O

--

Don't have it yet ~

Quote Originally Posted by tippmann View Post
    Bough hat and a slider for my tri-z so i got update about hat ... Thx for it ... But still no news about the tri-z slider.. and my payment sent.
    Well, have you got your hat yet ?
    You ordered a Tri-Z slider on 3/21/12 evening. You asked that IF I had one in black you would prefer it in black. I did not have one in black.
    3/22/12 I made up one in black for you.
    3/23/12 A.M. I mailed you out your black Tri-Z slider to Herbertville, QC, Canada via first class parcel. CUSTOMS # LC267797105US FROM Jones, Mi. U.S.A
    Today is 3/26/12 A.M. and you have NOT received it yet ~ REALLY ?
    How about that hat, maybe the wind blows them a little quicker across international borders ?
    Attachment 143489Attachment 143490Attachment 143488
    Last edited by jeswinehart; 03-26-2012 at 06:00 PM. Reason: spelling

--
    The guys at the 3ww shop rock ! They not only make quality parts ( most BETTER than OEM ) but they deserve support for helping keep the sport alive !
    These folks are committed to keeping the 3 wheelers on the rode and dedicated to the sport ! MANY THANKS AND RESPECT to them and those who keep this site going...without it my kawasaki tecate may have only been a pile of parts ... I will definately use them again, service and shipping is quick and they are very helpful ... They also have a wealth of information regarding the 3 wheel world ... keep up the outstanding work !

tippmann is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Ok thx for answering here . Because i didnt got a Notification about if item was ship.. I just had no idea what were happening with that slider since i had a email about the cap. i never bough anything on internet outside ebay so maybe its normal and there only ebay sending notification like this. Excuse me :S
    Tri-z 1985 resto project

Arctic Cat Prowler 440 90 --- raised handlebar -Homade cherry bomb exhaust ! - Custom Tuck tape seat cover - Sled Mod by SREDNECK
    Kawasaki Z1000 04 -- Offmarket front disk - Yoshimura tr-s carbon slip-on- Bmc air filter- Power commander 3- Airbox Mod- Inc flasher tail light-Action pro steering damper-

IM FRENCH so sorry about all thoses grammar mistake o.O

--
    tippman, don't take this the wrong way. By no means am I trying to be rude. Patience is a virtue, bro. These guys take time out of their lives, time away from family, their own resources to make these parts and the 3WW Shop happen. Next time you think about jumping the gun and posting about where your stuff is, maybe think first and post something positive. Something that maybe shows these fellow three-wheeled brethren a little respect and gratitude for their sacrifices. That is all.

--
    Das, I feel it was me who perhaps read more into Tips inquiry. He simply did not get the messaged from store that "item shipped". I now believe that was simply all he was asking for.
    I know I clicked the box in my sellers account but since he placed a multiple order there very well may be a small glitch in that regards to receiving multiple "items shipped (?),,,

john

--
    Understandable John. I just think you guys deserve more respect from members.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //