//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Flat Track 200x

--
    Quote Originally Posted by T3 LOPES View Post
    Very nice. Who did you have back cut the kicker gears? I sent a set out to murdoc racing but they cld not do the kicker gears.
    My local machine shop here in St. Louis did the back-cuts. Their business is called Phase III machine shop. They had never done it before so I gave them some pics from a thread started by Bryan Raffa a couple years back. When I got them back they were perfect. If you want, you can send them to me and I will see if they will do yours as well.

Thanks for the comments!

--

In the frame

Well, I couldn't let the motor just sit on my bench last night...I got the bug so I threw her in.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Back in the frame 001.JPG   Back in the frame 003.JPG   Back in the frame 002.JPG  

--
    Very nice!!!

--
    Wow that looks awesome! I really like the fork brace! Is that a custom one off piece or is that an old school item? Can't wait to see the finished product!
    Foolin'

--
    So your using my 10 inch rim on the 83-85 200x? How? Using a 86-87 200x hub? Please get some pictures i have had a lot of people asking me if they fit! Sweet build man!!!
    An F-16 turned the after burners on and banked HARD over my house, I ran outside grabbed my Bud Light and Yelled as loud as I could................

GIT IT RAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"MR.Clean"

New 10 inch wheel buy http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...12#post1258412

--
    Boy that's going to be a nice trike when your done!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by willreed03 View Post
    Wow that looks awesome! I really like the fork brace! Is that a custom one off piece or is that an old school item? Can't wait to see the finished product!
    Thanks for the compliments! The fork brace is an NOS item I scored off of EBAY.

--

Front Wheel Fitment

Quote Originally Posted by Xowner View Post
    So your using my 10 inch rim on the 83-85 200x? How? Using a 86-87 200x hub? Please get some pictures i have had a lot of people asking me if they fit! Sweet build man!!!
    No problem sir, pics below.

Take 1 awesome wheel courtesy of Xowner Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New Wheel 001.JPG 
Views:	74 
Size:	220.6 KB 
ID:	143477 , then add in a 1986 200x front hub (that will be getting a color match powdercoat soon..LOL) Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New Wheel 002.JPG 
Views:	73 
Size:	240.0 KB 
ID:	143478 , and you get a perfect fit! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New Wheel 006.JPG 
Views:	89 
Size:	225.7 KB 
ID:	143479

Hope this helps!

Brendon

--
    Quote Originally Posted by yaegerb View Post
    My local machine shop here in St. Louis did the back-cuts. Their business is called Phase III machine shop. They had never done it before so I gave them some pics from a thread started by Bryan Raffa a couple years back. When I got them back they were perfect. If you want, you can send them to me and I will see if they will do yours as well.

Thanks for the comments!
    Thanks Brenden. If i do decide to get a few done i will let you know.

--
    Looking very nice.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by yaegerb View Post
    No problem sir, pics below.

Take 1 awesome wheel courtesy of Xowner Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New Wheel 001.JPG 
Views:	74 
Size:	220.6 KB 
ID:	143477 , then add in a 1986 200x front hub (that will be getting a color match powdercoat soon..LOL) Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New Wheel 002.JPG 
Views:	73 
Size:	240.0 KB 
ID:	143478 , and you get a perfect fit! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New Wheel 006.JPG 
Views:	89 
Size:	225.7 KB 
ID:	143479

Hope this helps!

Brendon
    And that bolts to the 85 200x forks and the brake caliper fits?
    An F-16 turned the after burners on and banked HARD over my house, I ran outside grabbed my Bud Light and Yelled as loud as I could................

GIT IT RAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"MR.Clean"

New 10 inch wheel buy http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...12#post1258412

--
    [QUOTE=Xowner;1109797]And that bolts to the 85 200x forks and the brake caliper fits?[/QUOTE

Good question. I haven't gotten to those two parts yet. As soon as the hub get's back from powdercoating I will do a test fit and let you know. I only got as far as to make sure the hub fits the wheel. I will do some test fitting of the hub to the forks in the next couple of weeks and let you know.

--
    [QUOTE=yaegerb;1109943]
    And that bolts to the 85 200x forks and the brake caliper fits?[/QUOTE

Good question. I haven't gotten to those two parts yet. As soon as the hub get's back from powdercoating I will do a test fit and let you know. I only got as far as to make sure the hub fits the wheel. I will do some test fitting of the hub to the forks in the next couple of weeks and let you know.
    I'm glad your the one trying this first. Can you pm me the info on who you use to coat your hub and the $.

--
    And that bolts to the 85 200x forks and the brake caliper fits?
    OK, I test fit everything tonight so I can get the hub out for powdercoating. This is the second try since I had my spacers on backwards..LOL Anyway, the 86 hub DOES fit with all of the 1st gen components (axle, spacers, bearings, seals, etc. This issue now is I have to shave a little bit of of the outside edge of the caliper.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails front wheel fitment 001.JPG   Front Hub 002.JPG   Front Hub 001.JPG  
    Last edited by yaegerb; 04-03-2012 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Spacers were on backwards...fixed now! Thanks strobers22!

--
    You got your spacers flip flopped. That one spacer in the picture goes on the other side.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //