//ArrowChat Code
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Someone is gonna get lucky and WIN this Custom Tri-Z build.

jdm97ek4 is offline Check My Feedback before dealing with me! Arm chair racerNew to the board
    --
    Where is trikefest at what state?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by jdm97ek4 View Post
    Where is trikefest at what state?
    Haspin Acres Laurel, IN
    Rides:
    1986 ATC250R (sectional pipe and Klemm Research silencer)
    1986 ATC250R (Desert Bike, WAX-ON seat, Dual Cibie lights, Steering Stabilizer)
    1979 ATC110 (Bandito frame and forks, Turbo wheels, disc braked)
    1982 ATC70 (Lifan manual 125)
    1987 LT80 (piped, widened)

My feedback thread
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ack-for-dcreel

RIP Trace.. Godspeed.

redskinman is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by redskinman View Post
    Just bought mine,wont be able to make trikefest,wish I could
    havent received tickets yet

82 250r-SOLD
    85 200x-SOLD
    85 Odyssey fl350-SOLD
    1989 Honda Pilot FL400
    1985 Yamaha 225dx

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Its on my table to fill out, I wont bore everyone with a sob story about how busy I am but I *will* get to you and i have been throwing in a few little things to sweeten the pot on those I've been delayed in getting filled out and sent.

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    All orders as of today are current and in the mail finally.

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly View Post
    All orders as of today are current and in the mail finally.
    As of today you have another 25 tickets to fill out. Yup, I / we sold 25 tickets today. w00t!!!!!!

I will send a email with details.
    Howdy

--
    Im sorry I didnt read every thread. Im making my second trip to T.F. this year from N.Y. and im down for a few tickets for this beauty. How much and who to?
    Thx
    84-85 Custom Tecate

1986 Honda 200X Daily Rider

2006 Suzuki King Quad

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Meat-BoX View Post
    Im sorry I didnt read every thread. Im making my second trip to T.F. this year from N.Y. and im down for a few tickets for this beauty. How much and who to?
    Thx
    Easiest way to get your "C.O.A.'s" is right here:
    http://shop.3wheelerworld.com/produc...?productid=119

Howdy

--
    So whats the number up to now? Its about time to get some more. My way of saying thanks for selling a few parts on here.
    R.I.P. John Swinehart
    TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
    Epic Mikfest 17
    86 200x
    85 250sx
    85 big red
    85 atc 70

Fabiodriven- cereal goes in first, then milk.
    I’ve got an 8” Grip on a 10” turd... Kyle Kiser

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    I don't know any final tallies on COA sales, but we are getting lower on remaining amounts, which is good as I am sure we all would like to see a sell-out of COA's before TF 13. So if you still want some there is still time to act.
    I have been wanting to update the progress of the machine with some videos and new pics, but this winter seems to not be letting go, and I don't dare drag that trike out in the mud/snow for some running vids at this time. There has been some additions added to the machine, and some updates and final details of the build are wrapping up. So as soon as I can get some semi-dry sunny weather, I will be making a production video of the machine riding and running as well as some out door sunny pics and posting them ASAP.

Thanks for ALL of your support on this project.
    Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

--
    Blog Entries
    Just an FYI, I am about 25-30 or so tickets behind in getting them mailed out right now. I am going to try and get caught up sometime later this week, I've just been totally slammed with work still and have had some personal stuff I've been trying to work with as well...If your still waiting I apologize, and you'll get something a little extra for the patience. Thanks for hanging in there.

--
    Blog Entries
    All caught up on everything as far as I know now. Dropping quite a few envelopes in the mail first thing tomorrow

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Updates!!!

Yes folks..Buy up the remainder of the COAs here..They are gonna be gone. No sure bet there will be any tickets at TF so I would not wait.

http://shop.3wheelerworld.com/produc...?productid=119

Here are some updated pics. Just a few minor details I want to ad/finish. I am working on some videos of the machine running and hope to have those up soon.

How are you liking the Bud Light coolant overflow bottle?

Huge thanks go out to the following....
    Flyin Brian
    Jason Hall
    The OTC..Ohio Trike Crew!
    Cycles-R-US.NET
    SBLT 500R
    SPROCK RACING
    BILLY GOLIGHTLY
    HUBERT
    GARAGEBOY34
    And Most of all, The great members that have fed and supported this site, and this special project.
    There are not many tickets left from what I understand. Lets try to sell out, lock and stock before TF 2013. 20$ gets you 5 tickets..That won't even buy a cheap 12 pack of crappy beer, and a 1/4 tank of gas..
    If you are looking for tickets at TF..Hunt down DITCHMUD or HOWDY. They will have whats left..
    And THANKS TO BILLY...He totally has mired himself in a ton of work selling tickets for this thing and I appreciate his efforts more than anyone can understand.

Last edited by Billy Golightly; 06-10-2013 at 08:11 AM.
    Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

--
    Order placed, thank you!

--
    Just bought 5 more.
    My feedback: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...k-for-ATC-Eric

Survivor! TF: 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13 Sandpuppies: 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18 Imperial Invasion 09, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20

Everything Big Bore on FaceBook

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //