//ArrowChat Code
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Someone is gonna get lucky and WIN this Custom Tri-Z build.

--
    I just got 5 more tickets. That thing is beautiful.

D
    "See, morbid and creepifying, I got no problem with, long as she does it quiet-like. "

Trikes:
    1982 Honda ATC250R(in process), 1984 Honda ATC110, 1984 Honda 200s, 1985 Kawasaki KLT160(not running...yet)
    Quads:
    1990 Suzuki LT250S, 2013 Suzuki LT-Z400, 2014 Honda TRX450R SE

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    I got 4 COA orders in my email today so I knew there had to be some updates I needed to check out!

Thanks for posting Rob, I'll be sharing on FB and elsewhere for sure to let everyone know. Machine looks awesome!

up-tyte is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Awesome looking trike, just waiting for my tickets.

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    I have about 20 order to attend to, so it might be a bit, but everyone will get em

oile is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Just bought 20 tickets !!

--
    Blog Entries
    As of this morning, I've completed and mailed everyones orders. I apologize for the back log, I got slammed with a bunch and had a hard time getting caught up.

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Huge thanks go out to the following....
    Flyin Brian
    Jason Hall
    The OTC..Ohio Trike Crew!
    Cycles-R-US.NET
    SBLT 500R
    SPROCK RACING
    BILLY GOLIGHTLY
    HUBERT
    GARAGEBOY34
    And Most of all, The great members that have fed and supported this site, and this special project.
    There are not many tickets left from what I understand. Lets try to sell out, lock and stock before TF 2013. 20$ gets you 5 tickets..That won't even buy a cheap 12 pack of crappy beer, and a 1/4 tank of gas..
    If you are looking for tickets at TF..Hunt down DITCHMUD or HOWDY. They will have whats left..
    And THANKS TO BILLY...He totally has mired himself in a ton of work selling tickets for this thing and I appreciate his efforts more than anyone can understand.

Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

--
    Nice !

There will be 50 C.O.A.'s available for purchase at Ditchmuds upcoming TrikeCircus ride http://www.3wheelerworld.com/calenda...-6-1&e=245&c=1

Hopefully this will NOT get deleted again.

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by jeswinehart View Post
    Nice !

There will be 50 C.O.A.'s available for purchase at Ditchmuds upcoming TrikeCircus ride http://www.3wheelerworld.com/calenda...-6-1&e=245&c=1

Hopefully this will NOT get deleted again.
    Thanks guys..
    John. Not sure what is happeneing, but I can see two other posts just like this one. I don't see any deletions anywhere.

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

--
    I don't know, the internet is basically electrical and with all the glitchs associated,,,

Mosh, you have information compiled on what oil,plug and basically specs associated with the Tri-Z so the new owner can keep it running as CRISP as you have it dialed in ???
    Man, that build sounds as sweet as it looks !

--
    Blog Entries
    There was another post (or two) here about the guy from the Alabama gang that passed away recently as well including a reply from me that seems to have vanished, but I can't track it down either....

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly View Post
    There was another post (or two) here about the guy from the Alabama gang that passed away recently as well including a reply from me that seems to have vanished, but I can't track it down either....

Post 15. ditchmud, had also alerted me to this privately and ask that the member be included in the build. He will.
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...-MEMORIAL-Page

Quote Originally Posted by jeswinehart View Post
    I don't know, the internet is basically electrical and with all the glitchs associated,,,

Mosh, you have information compiled on what oil,plug and basically specs associated with the Tri-Z so the new owner can keep it running as CRISP as you have it dialed in ???
    Man, that build sounds as sweet as it looks !
    There will be an approximately 8-10 page basic manual, for care and general information/instructions included with the machine that I have written up. I will have the manual attached with the trike at TF and if needed I will make a second copy and include it with the title. Also the machine comes with a stock head powdered blue if the owner decides to run a complete stock top end.
    It will be up to the new owner to fine tune the machine and continue break in for a few more hours, for their own personal riding area and style and also make any jetting adjustments needed. The top end has approximately 5 heat and cool down cycles and a little over 1 hour of actual run time. If this is something the new owner is not comfortable with doing, I suggest finding a local reputable mechanic to make any jetting changes needed which should be fairly inexpensive.

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

--
    How many more days till the drawing? I need to start making room for my new trike. seriously though that is one nice wheeler! Hope I got the lucky ticket!!!

--
    Man, ill probably buy a ticket soon. I am a little confused tho? How does this whole pick a ticket thing work? Are you just gonna put all the ticket receipts in a box and just pick one? And who evers ticket you pull out is the winner?
    Quote Originally Posted by Howdy View Post
    Yea, looked like a monkey ******* a football. LMAO
    Howdy

Currently Own-

84 250R My Baby/Project
    83 Yamaha 225dx
    79 Honda Twinstar - Big Ole Turd

Heres My Feedback Page
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...for-ColtonGG33

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ColtonGG33 View Post
    Man, ill probably buy a ticket soon. I am a little confused tho? How does this whole pick a ticket thing work? Are you just gonna put all the ticket receipts in a box and just pick one? And whoever's ticket you pull out is the winner?
    Well, you basically got it correct Colton. But I will elaborate a little more.
    At the awards ceremony Saturday night when we all start gathering, normally around 7pm ish, all the C.O.A.'s stubs are gathered up from the several folks who have been selling them. Billy will have the bulk of the C.O.A.'s
    Ditchmud, Howdy, Mosh, myself have had tickets advanced to us to sell at get together and to folks who consistently purchase.
    I build a tumbler and like I said, as soon as we can at the awards all the stubs sold go into the tumbler and as they are sold at the awards ceremony they are added to the latch sealed tumbler.
    Sales for those stops once award trophies to race winners is started and that takes a couple of hours and the drum keeps on tumbling right up front for all to see.
    Normally the last "thing" to happen at the awards is the ticket drawing. A very young volunteer is selected from those in attendance (generally but not always around 5 to 8 years old) and when Billy gives the okay, I stop the tumbler and the kid reaches in and fetches one stub only from inside and takes that stub up to Billy. He then announces the name /info on it.
    So yeah, Colton, in a nut shell you had the concept correct.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //