//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Someone is gonna get lucky and WIN this Custom Tri-Z build.

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Flyin Brian is an apperition..LOL..No really, he is just a cool guy out here in Ohio that makes some sweet home fabbed parts.
    The name of his company is "Angry Neighbor" products.
    He does not do the internet. If you are interested, you will have to make contact through me, and we can get you in touch with him. He is at TF right now, and has 3 races to run in July. So he is tied up for at least the next month. As of right now 2 of these exist.
    He will make you one. You will be on a waiting list,(Possibly a few months) and they are not cheap. Prices will make a Klemm tank look like a bargain. As you can imagine the amount of time involved in these is rediculous. Anyone can make one square edged. To make these mimic the air box lines is, well I cant imagine what it takes.
    Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

--
    Gotta find out how far down the list I am....!

--
    Guys the gas tank for this build is unbelievable, Its a work of art!!!!
    An F-16 turned the after burners on and banked HARD over my house, I ran outside grabbed my Bud Light and Yelled as loud as I could................

GIT IT RAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"MR.Clean"

New 10 inch wheel buy http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...12#post1258412

--
    standing on egg shells to buy a ticket for this!
    2- 85 Tri-Z's black and Yellow
    2- 85 250SX's
    1- 85 200X
    3-ATC 70's
    2- 85 tri-zinger's who needs some parts

stillhunter is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Already made a donation for 5. Oh Ya !! Nice sticker too

--
    where is there a link?
    2- 85 Tri-Z's black and Yellow
    2- 85 250SX's
    1- 85 200X
    3-ATC 70's
    2- 85 tri-zinger's who needs some parts

gus is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    So from my understanding this trike is a tribute to Ronnie? Correct who past away about 2 yrs ago (I used the search engine) from what I have read he was one cool guy and one of the most awesome guy around! ?known for his Fab work and helping out members. I'm still pretty new here I never met the guy but sounds like a guy to hang out with drink a few colds ones and talk about trikes!. But nether the less it still sucks to loose somebody. I'm guessing the phrase. Get it rag came from him? Any ways I'm sorry for your guys loss rip Ronnie
    Gus

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by tri-Z ripper View Post
    where is there a link?
    http://shop.3wheelerworld.com/produc...?productid=119

Quote Originally Posted by gus View Post
    So from my understanding this trike is a tribute to Ronnie? Correct who past away about 2 yrs ago (I used the search engine) from what I have read he was one cool guy and one of the most awesome guy around! ?known for his Fab work and helping out members. I'm still pretty new here I never met the guy but sounds like a guy to hang out with drink a few colds ones and talk about trikes!. But nether the less it still sucks to loose somebody. I'm guessing the phrase. Get it rag came from him? Any ways I'm sorry for your guys loss rip Ronnie
    Gus
    Actually over the years, there has been a lot of people leave us early from not only this forum, but other forums as well. There were even people who were never really active on the internet forums.
    Our plan is to try to incorporate everyone we can in the tribute on the machine somehow.

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

--
    Chassis is just about done. I will spend tomorrow fine tweaking fitment on some of the custom stuff, get the brakes on. The rest of the week I will be going through the engine.
    Figured I would throw out a few more teaser pics. This pics shows one of the 2 custom seats that will come with the trike. This one will be done up in Bud light and Donating member names and is intended for riding on. The other seat is a surprise.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3339.jpg   IMG_3340.jpg   IMG_3342.jpg   IMG_3343.jpg  

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

--
    Nice!!!!!!!!!!!
    ]1986 ATC 330R
    1985 ATC 250R vintage PSI racing ported motor
    Get your replacement ATC 250R decals and custom Big Bore #'s here http://shop.3wheelerworld.com/catego...=2&pagegroup=1

--
    Please do not post anymore pics. Its costing me too much money. I think every time you post pics i need to grab some more COA'S!
    R.I.P. John Swinehart
    TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
    Epic Mikfest 17
    86 200x
    85 250sx
    85 big red
    85 atc 70

Fabiodriven- cereal goes in first, then milk.
    I’ve got an 8” Grip on a 10” turd... Kyle Kiser

--
    Stuff is starting to roll downhill, and I hope to have some almost completed pics here in the next week or so..But until then..

Your new top end..

69.5 Wiseco piston, Sprock custom cut dome and billet coolhead, HD base gasket and Billet intake system..And new VF3 reeds for this build.

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

Big Mike is offline Part time collector of phallic shaped objects. Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    THose chassis picture almost made me have to go to the bathroom for some alone time with my thoughts of that machine beneath my legs! LOOOKING AWESOME MOSH!!!!
    Currently Own:
    1985 ATC 250sx
    1986 ATC 350x
    1986 Polaris Scrambler 250R/ES (P3)

Projects/Parts machines:
    1980 ATC 185S

My Feedback Thread: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/124667-Feedback-for-Big-Mike?highlight=Feedback+for+Big+Mike

--
    I can't come up with a good enough word for this trike. Awsome job.

--
    Today's progress. I have ALOT of fine finishing details and this is not even close to the finished product..But I am trying like hell to get this debuted at the Nationals..I think it will be good exposure and sales and for the site..

Tired as hell, been going 2 weeks balls out on this. I have not even touched my stuff for the Race...Hopefully my trikes are ready to go...If not, at least this will be there...Stop by, say Hi or whatever you want to me...And don't sit on it, or drool on the tank please..

Not getting much feedback here...Should I scrap it and start over?

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //