//ArrowChat Code
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Someone is gonna get lucky and WIN this Custom Tri-Z build.

--
    I'll say this man. THANK YOU !! And it looks Perfect! Your work isn't going unnoticed! You have obviously been burning the midnight oil! Thanx again!
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--

--
    WOW. Loving it guys!! Awesome job
    Just sit back and chillaxx

--
    All I can say is that Z looks awesome! Who cares if it didn't make it to the TF12 raffle, it's worth waiting for!

Excellent work and glad to see that shop being put to good use

If Ronnies parts are on there 100000X better. We all suffered the loss from such a great and giving man. I miss his personality the most
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    All I can say is that Z looks awesome! Who cares if it didn't make it to the TF12 raffle, it's worth waiting for!

Excellent work and glad to see that shop being put to good use

If Ronnies parts are on there 100000X better. We all suffered the loss from such a great and giving man. I miss his personality the most
    Thanks DC..I will adress that particular concern..Soon enough..It's not what many think, or were lead to believe.
    Last edited by Mosh; 07-17-2012 at 11:56 PM.
    Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    Not sure where you got your info from but it was a group decision back in April(?) to let this build take an extra year because of what it was about.

--
    Blog Entries
    that's a starting to look GREAT!

--
    that is the badest tri-z i have ever seen!!! i bet sandpuppi is up there looking down and smiling right now
    keep up the great work MOSH!!! i cant stop
    1986' 350x (restored by muddog)
    1985' 250es (needs tlc)
    1986' 200x
    1984' 200s

1984' 125 suzuki (she gone)
    2010' polaris sportsman 500 (lake simcoe/icefishing ride)

--
    I hate that I'm not gonna be around when this thing finds a new home. It's a beautiful testament to all that 3WW stands for. It takes the memories of fallen members to heart, turning it into a machine that looks like it was chiseled from a block of perfect ice, and detailed by a master. It's tall, and it's proud. It's proud of what it stands for, no just the memory of fallen riders, but the spirit of the site and the community as a whole. Whoever wins this is going to have to have Lady Luck in bed with them.
    This is my trike. There are many like it but this one is mine. My trike is my best friend, and it is my life. I must master it as I must master myself. My trike without me is useless. Without my trike, I am useless. I must ride my trike true. My trike and I know that what counts is not the amount of miles we ride, but the time we ride together. My trike is human in it's own ways, therefore I will learn it as my brother. I will learn it's weaknesses, it's strengths, it's parts, and it's soul.

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Thanks for all the positive comments guys/gals..

Burnt 10 hours today..It is ready for showing at Ashtabula. This is not the finished project, yet...I want to do more to it but time is out for now.. it will have headlights as well as Johns number plate, extra parts including PC'd blue stock head, extra seat..And some more stuff even beyond that.
    I am dead tired.....Still have some clean-up and detail work to do...
    We also will be selling tickets at the National race if anyone wants to purchase some.

There is going to be a radical turn of events when all this is done. I will get to that later...

Buy some tickets..This is definately what you will end up with at the very least.

--
    Very nice work indeed... Got a feelin' the shockware is makin' him smile. TF 13 is goin down as the year of the Tri-z.
    SAY IT!!!!!

--
    love the seat. i am ordering one for my build!!!!!!! like the blue nice bike.

--
    Blog Entries
    Oh that seat! You sob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIT IT RAGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
    looks awesome mosh! I have never owned or even ridden a tri z for that matter but I can't wait until I am ripping it next july!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly View Post
    Not sure where you got your info from but it was a group decision back in April(?) to let this build take an extra year because of what it was about.
    I never asked for or followed the info; I was told at TF that it wouldn't be ready in time; Thats all.........
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //