//ArrowChat Code
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Someone is gonna get lucky and WIN this Custom Tri-Z build.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by just ben View Post
    Y'all are just wasting money,I have the winning ticket. Mr. swinehart told me himself. lol. The pictures do not even do this bike justice and it isn't even done yet! my biggest fear is that someone that doesn't or wont appreciate it for what it is will win it and pound it into the dirt.I hope not. So far very nice job on it!
    LMAO @ Ben ! I believe I said you, and everyone that participates are winners (or something along those lines).
    Billy has graciously allowed me to have him delegate the filling out the rest of the C.O.A.'s this time around in order to free up my time for projects + endeavors (thank you Billy).
    Now with that being said (me not filling out the pre-ticket sales), I finally feel that I can actually buy a few tickets for myself. I have never bought C.O.A. for myself and would not allow the Mrs. to purchase any since she has also helped filling out the several thousand tickets over the years. IMHO, it just would NOT have looked to be the level playing field that it is if the dude filling them out actually won it, I wanted NO part of that possible problem.
    BUT NOW, I have opportunity to buy tickets If anyone buys more tickets (whoops~I mean C.O.A.'s) then I do, that person can have choice of ANY 1 of my products I make, shipped anywhere world wide if need be. I am getting started with 400 dollars worth ~ for thee finest looking Tri-Z I have ever seen,,, game on folks.

john

maxdallasfan is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Just bought mine. Maybe for once the black cloud,over my head will blow away.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by jeswinehart View Post
    LMAO @ Ben ! I believe I said you, and everyone that participates are winners (or something along those lines).
    Billy has graciously allowed me to have him delegate the filling out the rest of the C.O.A.'s this time around in order to free up my time for projects + endeavors (thank you Billy).
    Now with that being said (me not filling out the pre-ticket sales), I finally feel that I can actually buy a few tickets for myself. I have never bought C.O.A. for myself and would not allow the Mrs. to purchase any since she has also helped filling out the several thousand tickets over the years. IMHO, it just would NOT have looked to be the level playing field that it is if the dude filling them out actually won it, I wanted NO part of that possible problem.
    BUT NOW, I have opportunity to buy tickets If anyone buys more tickets (whoops~I mean C.O.A.'s) then I do, that person can have choice of ANY 1 of my products I make, shipped anywhere world wide if need be. I am getting started with 400 dollars worth ~ for thee finest looking Tri-Z I have ever seen,,, game on folks.

john
    Thank you John for that post. There has been some confusion on who all is selling tickets. Had some pm's asking.

You can contact Billy or myself, and they are also available in the 3WW store under 3WW gear.
    1981 ATC 70
    1978 ATC 90
    1985 ATC 250R
    1993 modded Banshee."Sounds like an Indy car on crack"

www.cosmicquads.com

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Just another bump for this beautiful machine that SOMEONE is gonna end up taking home...

--
    bought my C.O.A'S cant wait to get them! getting more for sure! hopefully we all purchase generously to this awesome machine and cause!! so proud to be a member here!
    2- 85 Tri-Z's black and Yellow
    2- 85 250SX's
    1- 85 200X
    3-ATC 70's
    2- 85 tri-zinger's who needs some parts

--
    I havnt heard how many coa's are going to be sold. Is there a number or will there be as many as you can sell?
    R.I.P. John Swinehart
    TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
    Epic Mikfest 17
    86 200x
    85 250sx
    85 big red
    85 atc 70

Fabiodriven- cereal goes in first, then milk.
    I’ve got an 8” Grip on a 10” turd... Kyle Kiser

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    There is a cut off. I don't really want to reveal that # yet, but we did sell out of tickets a few years ago for the 350X that Roger did, and thats our goal to do that with this one as well

Surprise AZ. In the garage working on trikes.
    --
    Just plunked down some coin for Certificates. I imagine it would not be too hard to find someone to store it for me til I can get the shipping worked out to Arizona!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Clean View Post
    Just plunked down some coin for Certificates. I imagine it would not be too hard to find someone to store it for me til I can get the shipping worked out to Arizona!
    No sir, I will store it and also Crate it and drop off that the shipping terminal for you.
    An F-16 turned the after burners on and banked HARD over my house, I ran outside grabbed my Bud Light and Yelled as loud as I could................

GIT IT RAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"MR.Clean"

New 10 inch wheel buy http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...12#post1258412

--
    Nice job on the build! I like the tank relocate. No more takin' off the seat to refuel. Anyone would be proud to own this trike.
    1983 ATC 300R (Hondaline kit)
    1985 ATC 310R (CT Racing)
    1986 TRX 250R (Bone stock)
    1988 TRX 330R (ESR)

--
    just curious i ordered 5 COA's but only received one, Any reason for this?
    2- 85 250SX's
    1- 85 200X
    3-ATC 70's

--
    Blog Entries
    Seriously? That had to have been me that screwed up then. I'll check the order emails and send the rest out. Sorry about that.

--
    Blog Entries
    Yup, I messed that one up. Very sorry about that, and thank you for catching it and asking. The other 4 will go out tomorrow with bunch of extra 3WW stickers. Again, sorry for the mix-up.

--
    thanks Billy i will def be purchasing more.!!! i just wanted to make sure i got at least 5 in case they sold out!!! and thanks again for the quick response!!!
    2- 85 250SX's
    1- 85 200X
    3-ATC 70's

--
    Blog Entries
    Have had a couple different orders for COAs recently, I just wanted to thank everyone for contributing...definitely a bad ass bike that is going to make someone really happy

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //