//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Someone is gonna get lucky and WIN this Custom Tri-Z build.

--
    Ditto!

Mosh: If I understand your first post correctly, the proceeds go to 3WW?? That's great and very generous of you! The members here never cease to amaze...
    Trikes:
    '85 ATC 350R
    '85 ATC 250R
    '86 ATC 350X
    '85 ATC 350X
    '84 ATC 200ES Big Red
    '84 ATC 125M
    '85 ATC 110
    '85 ATC 70/110

If you have bought from me or sold to me, please leave me feedback here>>> http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...+RIDE-RED+250r

--
    Thats aweaome what doing.
    How or when can u get tickets?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 86ATC 250r View Post
    Thats aweaome what doing.
    How or when can u get tickets?
    There are long range plans for this one since it is a truly exceptional build in ALL regards with HUGE respect to "the MAN himself" who was even more exceptional.
    If you have never met Ronnie, you will get to know him in postings he has graced us with in here > http://www.3wheelerworld.com/search....archid=7489561
    If you know nothing about Ronnie or have dealings with "the MAN" on the boards, perhaps got involved with his on going R+D work, or for like many of us, had the honor of dealing with AND meeting the man (maybe showing a scar or two like my wife's blazer ~ TrikeFest o7 errant fire works absolutely priceless that I refuse to buff out to this day), please do your self a favor and do some reading/research about one of our own true ledgends who this Tr-Z build is ALL about.
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/member....9-Yamahondaman

To you http://www.3wheelerworld.com/member....9-Yamahondaman Red lights~bud lights GeT iT Rag !
    Last edited by jeswinehart; 03-30-2012 at 10:44 PM.

beadle is offline Formerly known as: "beadle350x" Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    cant wait for details, i love the color definatly gonna get tickets

--
    Woah.

This is my trike. There are many like it but this one is mine. My trike is my best friend, and it is my life. I must master it as I must master myself. My trike without me is useless. Without my trike, I am useless. I must ride my trike true. My trike and I know that what counts is not the amount of miles we ride, but the time we ride together. My trike is human in it's own ways, therefore I will learn it as my brother. I will learn it's weaknesses, it's strengths, it's parts, and it's soul.

--
    Any more news on this build?
    Just sit back and chillaxx

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 84t3 View Post
    Any more news on this build?
    Tba very soon I think

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Ok guys..I have some minor updates.I wanted to give you a what we started with pic and kind of where we are going. The photoshop pics are not exact of course, but you will get a general Idea of where we are going with it.

Start pics..

And kind of the general direction we are going, except a silver frame and obviously you will see from the next post how we are changing and incorporating some new ideas and designs. The trike will have all blue plastic when finished.
    Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Ok so here is where we are right now.
    X system has sent some new design swinger bushings that we are testing fitment on. So far so good with those, but he will probably make some refinments.
    Corey Sprock sent out a Billet Intake, Billet SS waterpump, heavy duty base gaskets, and a custom cut dome to run on straight pump gas.

Here you will see 2 major revelations..

1), Jason Hall's Custom plus 2 swingarm now powdercoated in "Jimi Hendrix Blue"..
    2) A new look at just one of the "Themes" this trike will be modeled in..

Wait till you see what else custom is coming down the pipe!

Pretty soon, you will all get details on how to enter to win this machine. I will let the major players organizing that facet chime in when they are ready.

--
    I was about to say that'd be the greatest inside joke in 3WW history to raffle off the trike with TrailPros on it.
    This is my trike. There are many like it but this one is mine. My trike is my best friend, and it is my life. I must master it as I must master myself. My trike without me is useless. Without my trike, I am useless. I must ride my trike true. My trike and I know that what counts is not the amount of miles we ride, but the time we ride together. My trike is human in it's own ways, therefore I will learn it as my brother. I will learn it's weaknesses, it's strengths, it's parts, and it's soul.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazz of Blades View Post
    I was about to say that'd be the greatest inside joke in 3WW history to raffle off the trike with TrailPros on it.
    Yeah. Unfortunately the donor trike was really just that..I think the only thing that will be used from it, is the engine, one fork tube, the front rim, one brake caliper, and half of the swingarm. Oh yeah. the seat was a useable core too. The rest was pretty much "not good enough"..So I began sourcing new parts, and pulling from my own stash.
    Last edited by Mosh; 04-25-2012 at 07:18 PM.
    Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

250rs-neva-die is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Looking great man! Nice work love the shock cover!

--
    That is going to be one saweeeeet looking Z! Bud Light theme is very eye catching... Me likey!
    Trikes:
    '85 ATC 350R
    '85 ATC 250R
    '86 ATC 350X
    '85 ATC 350X
    '84 ATC 200ES Big Red
    '84 ATC 125M
    '85 ATC 110
    '85 ATC 70/110

If you have bought from me or sold to me, please leave me feedback here>>> http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...+RIDE-RED+250r

--

Remember these ?

They have gone by a few other names in years past, different colors too.

But from here on out, new name ~ new game
    Certificate of Authenticity or C.O.A for short.

Attachment 145709

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by jeswinehart View Post
    They have gone by a few other names in years past, different colors too.

But from here on out, new name ~ new game
    Certificate of Authenticity or C.O.A for short.

Attachment 145709
    Goes to show that when ever someone or some company says you can't, John finds a way to say " You wanna bet?".

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //