//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My 82 honda atc wont idle good and will stall if i try to give alot of gas

--
    Quote Originally Posted by thestud25 View Post
    ATC200 or what? Sounds like you need to adjust the air/fuel mixture screw. It should be on the bottom side of the carb in front of the bowl if it is a 200 model. Turn it in all the way the back it out 3 full turns. The adjust in or out a 1/4 turn to make it perfect.
    does that go the same for a 110 carb?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by tulsamike3434 View Post
    does that go the same for a 110 carb?
    The turns yes. They are all usually 2-3 turns out. You have to get the fine adjustment while running but that is a good rule of thumb.
    Keep on Triking!!!! "I am the NIGHT RIDER!!!"

RIP Ninja!

Feedback thread: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...-for-thestud25

Trike Fest 2011, 2012 Vet!
    Founding member of the Haspin 6ft Bats Club!!

Trikes Currently Owned:
    87 Big Red 250es
    86 Kawasak KLT110. All documentation, bought from original owner.
    83 Honda 200s
    81 Honda Atc 70
    (4) Suzuki ALT 50's
    Yamaha YT 60

--
    well i finally gave up on it and am taking it to my girlfriends grandfather because he lives and breathes motors lol but i just dont know whats wrong with it.. some of my friends said cdi, some say coil, some say its the wiring harness.... anyone have any way of narrowing it down for me so i know what to expect? it had a weak spark and wouldnt idle well and eventually stall and he had next to no power... it sounded like it was missing every couple revolutions... my friend just towed my across a highway (tied rope around my handle bars) and when we stopped and tried to jump my wheeler it had zero spark... anyone ? lol

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //