//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What kind of products do you want to see in the 3WW Shop?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by yaegerb View Post
    I am a sucker for 200x aftermarket components or dress up items. I know this is pretty specific, my apologies. If it was price competitive, I would like to see polished re-pops (gas caps, case savers, wheels, lower fork tubes, tripples, etc). Seat covers would be cool as well. Also, I don't think it would be hard to start re-poping the old school low-pro fenders. All we would need is a mock up set and someone to build them for us. I know many people that would buy a set!!!
    I'm with him the more 200x aftermarket parts the better especially the smaller things all polished or chromed out to give a 200x some pop
    Trikes
    83' atc 110
    83' atc 200e
    84' atc 200m
    84' atc 200x
    85' atc 200x
    86' P3

Non ATC
    2002 blaster sorry lol

--
    Flat bill hats!!!! would be nice!

dksix is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by atc300r View Post
    I think bearings and brake pads/shoes aswell. I went to my local Honda dealer and they wanted $33 for one set of brake pads.ebay has them as low as $8.00.I dont think shipping wolud be $25 .But I dont have Paypal and alot of ebay sellers want Paypal.I use Postal M.O..
    Just an FYI. On ebay you can check as a guest, go through paypal and just use your debit card. It's basically just using your debit card like you would at any online store.

Big Mike is offline Part time collector of phallic shaped objects. Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    A Polaris section for sure! Also, brake pads/shoes, filters, brake cables/lines, spark plugs. The stuff you cant get on ebay for cheap, if you can do the same thing here, I would buy from 3ww over eBay.
    Currently Own:
    1985 ATC 250sx
    1986 ATC 350x
    1986 Polaris Scrambler 250R/ES (P3)

Projects/Parts machines:
    1980 ATC 185S

My Feedback Thread: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/124667-Feedback-for-Big-Mike?highlight=Feedback+for+Big+Mike

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Mike View Post
    A Polaris section for sure! Also, brake pads/shoes, filters, brake cables/lines, spark plugs. The stuff you cant get on ebay for cheap, if you can do the same thing here, I would buy from 3ww over eBay.
    This is what I've been wondering. I don't expect to make a mint off the odds and ends, but I'm wondering if I listed more stuff along those lines if people would get in the habit of buying it through here and not on ebay.

Great feedback here so far guys...keep it coming!

Big Mike is offline Part time collector of phallic shaped objects. Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    I would like to buy oil filters in bulk and would give my money to you and 3ww than ebay billy. Also since a lot of the honda machines share the same oil fliters, you could get a good amount in bulk, you could pass the savings to the members and still make some money. Pads, are another thing you could do well on since it seems like they just never last very long. But so far, the parts store is working out very very well I believe.
    Currently Own:
    1985 ATC 250sx
    1986 ATC 350x
    1986 Polaris Scrambler 250R/ES (P3)

Projects/Parts machines:
    1980 ATC 185S

My Feedback Thread: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/124667-Feedback-for-Big-Mike?highlight=Feedback+for+Big+Mike

--
    I would absolutely buy my parts from here rather than other sources! Even if say for example a part is $20 on Ebay, I would willingly pay a couple bucks more to support this community.

If shipping is honest, actual shipping plus a little extra for packaging materials and time, that weighs heavily with me as well.

Billy, I WILL be buying a +4 or +6 swingarm from you as soon as I can shake the loose change out of the wife. I have shopped around and after seeing your product and what you charge my decision is made. It's just a matter of building up the funds again.

I like the idea of regular maintenance items like others suggested. Again, I would certainly buy from here rather than elsewhere, every time.
    Trikes:
    '85 ATC 350R
    '85 ATC 250R
    '86 ATC 350X
    '85 ATC 350X
    '84 ATC 200ES Big Red
    '84 ATC 125M
    '85 ATC 110
    '85 ATC 70/110

If you have bought from me or sold to me, please leave me feedback here>>> http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...+RIDE-RED+250r

--
    how bout a trike graveyard

briano is offline Got The Holeshot Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    70 parts, custom parts and stock. There are a bunch of them around on here. I've been getting all of my parts from dratv and atc70.com.

--
    Decals....is there a way you could get Harlan to give you a list and pics of all the decals he sells, and put them up on the store??

ATCcountryboy is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    I would like to see some more things for big reds. It would be cool for someone to start fabricating some brush guards for them.
    1. 1986 bigred 250(the huntin' rig)
    2. 1985 bigred 250(the workhorse)

4 wheels? Sounds to safe.

--
    Direct Links to solid vendors...like CosmicQuads. I've ordered stainless bolt kits and will in the future...so a vendor for that could be helpful. Grips to Gear maybe the BigBox online stores could throw 3WW chip discounts on group buys with multi shipping destonations...for example helmets,boot,gloves,jersey and pant offers or closeout items in multi pack orders. Even if we use a less larger online store atv/mc vs Shadetree?

--

Adding head light straps back to store.

Some of the firmer straps was not holding up so the Mrs. pulled from store and switched to a slightly softer material with good results coming back in from a some members test straps went out too.
    I decided to see what extreme abuse they will take. Basically made for 350X shell i will be remaking and have been known to work on 250SX and now should be able to handle the slightly larger 250R liquid forks,,,, big inverts, well lets see what 24 hours from now tells us.
    Look for them in the parts store under 350X and 250R

--
    How about some ol schoo stickers, number plates and custom tank shrouds? I'd buy em!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by just ben View Post
    I would like to see all of shawns and hagens products as well as all of johns. There is only a small amount of products that each of them make and I know they have alot more to offer.
    ben i haven't listed all my parts, because i'm afraid i'll get swapped with orders. don't have the time right now to make everything. i do have alot more parts i ccould add though.
    Billet Triz 250 parts, Case Savers, Engine Mounts, Boost Bottles, Oil Caps, and Shifters, pm me for info

Shock Rebuilding, PM me for details TRI-Z Shocks rebuilt too

My Feedback
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...k-for-sblt500r

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //