//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 250R 85/87 Swingarm bushings White

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries

Post 250R 85/87 Swingarm bushings White

White swingarm bushings for 85 to 87 atc and trx. Time and race proven. If you can wear a set of these out I will replace them. These are reusable if you change swingarms.
    Price includes priority shipping in the US.
    Can ship global priority if needed.

More...

--
    Are these available for the 83-84 250r.I have a set that was made by someone else.Havent used them yet but I hear great things about them.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atc300r View Post
    Are these available for the 83-84 250r.I have a set that was made by someone else.Havent used them yet but I hear great things about them.
    Yes they are, they will be in the store Monday in black or white.

--
    Thank You Bill and X.system. A lot of guys have been looking for the 83-84 style on other sites.

--
    did they all sell out for the 83-84 models

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bryan70546 View Post
    did they all sell out for the 83-84 models
    I havn't got my material for that model yet, I ordered it last week but that size wasn't in stock aparantly. I expect it here yet this week.

--
    Bought these for my '85. What are the installation recommendations? How tight do you tighten the bolt to. I'm not getting response anywhere else so I thought I'd try here.

Thanks

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Helidaddy View Post
    Bought these for my '85. What are the installation recommendations? How tight do you tighten the bolt to. I'm not getting response anywhere else so I thought I'd try here.

Thanks
    Take out all your oem parts and tap the bushings in, pretty simple. Do not tighten to oem specs, I tighten the nut until there is no play side to side in the frame. Use the original nylock nut or a new nylock nut and I always use blue locktite on the nut. Doesn't hurt to add some marine grade grease when you first install. My phone number is listed in the 3WW store, feel free to call with any questions any time.

--
    x.system, as i understand it you make these to do away with all the oem parts, can you make sets that still use the inner bushings on request? I.E., the metal bushings that the swing are bolt fits in, effectively your bushing will replace the dust caps, and bearing only.
    And that's the rest of the story. ~ Paul Harvey

"Yes its broken, but does that really surprise you?."
    "What happened? What does it look like happened?!?!"

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis Mielke View Post
    x.system, as i understand it you make these to do away with all the oem parts, can you make sets that still use the inner bushings on request? I.E., the metal bushings that the swing are bolt fits in, effectively your bushing will replace the dust caps, and bearing only.
    On the 85/87R I can, I do the Tiger bushings that way so it shouldn't be a problem.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by x.system View Post
    Take out all your oem parts and tap the bushings in, pretty simple. Do not tighten to oem specs, I tighten the nut until there is no play side to side in the frame. Use the original nylock nut or a new nylock nut and I always use blue locktite on the nut. Doesn't hurt to add some marine grade grease when you first install. My phone number is listed in the 3WW store, feel free to call with any questions any time.
    Thanks X! Exactly what I needed to know...

Popeye is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Have you gotten the 84 250r plastic swingarm bushings yet? I need a set bad.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //