//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone offer true aftermarket plastics for the 350x

--

Cool Does anyone offer true aftermarket plastics for the 350x

I am planning on doing a full run with my molding machine for some truly aftermarket scoops, front fenders, headlight covers, and trying to workout some cool tanks covers for those dented up metal tank guys. If you guys are interested let me know im planning on doing red ,black, blue,white, and maybe some clear and orange

im still working out the kinks with the machine i am using two different thicknesses to make the different parts eta of parts 1/2 months

Big Mike is offline Part time collector of phallic shaped objects. Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Depending on prices, I might be interested in some of these parts.
    Currently Own:
    1985 ATC 250sx
    1986 ATC 350x
    1986 Polaris Scrambler 250R/ES (P3)

Projects/Parts machines:
    1980 ATC 185S

My Feedback Thread: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/124667-Feedback-for-Big-Mike?highlight=Feedback+for+Big+Mike

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Your going to do full injection molded fenders!? WOW! I think you'll have a blow out seller there if you get that details ed out. I'd love to see those listed in the 3WW Store and would be willing to you help you get them in there or offer any other assistance I can

--
    I would be VERY interested. Anxious to see how this turns out.
    1985 Honda 250r x2
    1986 Honda 250r
    1986 Honda 250sx
    1985 Honda 250sx x2
    1985 Honda 350x x2
    1986 Honda 350x
    1984 Honda 125m x4
    1983 Honda atc 70 w/ Lifan 125
    1984 Honda atc 70
    Yamaha tri zinger
    Yamaha 4 zinger
    Brap braaaap

http://www.youtube.com/user/3wheelsoffroad

--
    There would prolly also be some demand for tri z headlight shrouds, if you can make a mold from an old one...
    86 tri z - might be nearly done throwing money at it! (good thing, the hondas are getting jealous!)
    86 250sx - old reliable
    83 atc 70-new project for me and the boy
    another 82 110
    a bunch of golf carts for the wife and kids
    -gone but not forgotten-
    82? 110 - why did i sell it??
    84 225dx - meh, it was a pile

--
    Quote Originally Posted by smokin4rs View Post
    I am planning on doing a full run with my molding machine for some truly aftermarket scoops, front fenders, headlight covers, and trying to workout some cool tanks covers for those dented up metal tank guys. If you guys are interested let me know im planning on doing red ,black, blue,white, and maybe some clear and orange

im still working out the kinks with the machine i am using two different thicknesses to make the different parts eta of parts 1/2 months
    Post some pictures of some other parts you have made?
    An F-16 turned the after burners on and banked HARD over my house, I ran outside grabbed my Bud Light and Yelled as loud as I could................

GIT IT RAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"MR.Clean"

New 10 inch wheel buy http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...12#post1258412

--
    That sounds great we need more people like u out there

--
    Any chance you would do some runs of old school low profile 200x fenders?
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    I got into the head light shell reproduction prototyping with plans on continuing but so far as anything else, I have not heard of reproduction parts outside of Maire Plastics who dose all you mentioned with exception to the head light shell + tank covers.
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...dlight-plastic

--
    Besides the 350x parts there are only about 100 other parts that would have a big demand. Fire that thing up,let's see what you got!

--
    Helluva first post!
    This is my trike. There are many like it but this one is mine. My trike is my best friend, and it is my life. I must master it as I must master myself. My trike without me is useless. Without my trike, I am useless. I must ride my trike true. My trike and I know that what counts is not the amount of miles we ride, but the time we ride together. My trike is human in it's own ways, therefore I will learn it as my brother. I will learn it's weaknesses, it's strengths, it's parts, and it's soul.

--
    Gotta agree with Chazz on this one! Picks out the biggest guy and drops him! lol Hell yeah i'd take a full set! need all white! front and rear fenders as well as scoops!

--
    Any chance of heavy duty molded seat pans?

--
    Blog Entries
    I can't imagine how much a mold to make fenders would be.

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by riverrat View Post
    I can't imagine how much a mold to make fenders would be.
    I talked to a guy at work about making a Rear fender mold. He said it could run 5-10K. I have a Brand New ( in the bags ) old style Maier set ( f & r ) for the 350x's and had thought about copying them. But not at that price.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //